DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

His multiple handles and indirect responses to me say otherwise. He is always aware of me. And I like it like that. He knows I own him. 

There is no such thing as board seniority. 

Seriously. You’re opinion of your importance is significantly inflated. ....and oh yes there is seniority on this board. That’s why as a newbie (which you are), you’ll never have the respect of the board. Even if you’ve got some good stuff (which you do on occasion), you’ll always be considered a troll in the manner that you you post. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Seriously. You’re opinion of your importance is significantly inflated. ....and oh yes there is seniority on this board. That’s why as a newbie (which you are), you’ll never have the respect of the board. Even if you’ve got some good stuff (which you do on occasion), you’ll always be considered a troll in the manner that you you post. 

Sammy is the biggest and most known troll on here.  Dude literally hid the entire game because he was so nervous. Didnt even show his face until the score was secure. 

Dude about had a cardiac. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Caught him flat-footed 

...almost killed that poor kid. You shoulda heard how loud it was live. Yeah, he was definitely flat-footed. Storti obviously didn’t think that “trucking me” was on Ngata’s mind at the time. 

On another note. Are you gonna hit any of the big games in SoCal this year? It’d be cool to meet up and catch a game with ya. You’ve got really good Hsfb knowledge. Doesn’t mean I wanna dare or anything......🤣

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sammy is the biggest and most known troll on here.  Dude literally hid the entire game because he was so nervous. Didnt even show his face until the score was secure. 

Dude about had a cardiac. 

This is what I’m talking, bro. You clearly don’t understand how silly this sounds. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

What block doesn’t seem to understand is that most posters on this forum, especially DLS homers, would give Folsom their props if it wasn’t for him. He’s so unlikable that everyone wants Folsom to not succeed. 

Folsom is a very good team this season (neck and neck with DLS) but his toxicity overshadows all. 

He/She  will never change. 

Nailed it.DLS and NorCal guys always used to defend Folsom against the slings and arrows of this board.Even a few OOS guys but alas it is all for not because Folsom the clown 🤡 decided to burn his own village down

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ararar said:

Nailed it.DLS and NorCal guys always used to defend Folsom against the slings and arrows of this board.Even a few OOS guys but alas it is all for not because Folsom the clown 🤡 decided to burn his own village down

Maybe......at the end of the day......It’s not about Folsom or DLS....it’s just about he attention. Pitting Folsom against DLS is maybe just the most convenient way to get it. 

I dunno....block?

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Maybe......at the end of the day......It’s not about Folsom or DLS....it’s just about he attention. Pitting Folsom against DLS is maybe just the most convenient way to get it. 

I dunno....block?

Its about trolling the trollers. As long as there as trolls I will troll back. They are civil, I am civil.  You know me by now. 

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Your boys Chaminade are in for a beating in 2 weeks. 

Speaking of trolls- you've been trolling NorCal and folsom from SoCal for the last year. You're the biggest troll of all!

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Yup I lurked these forums a long time before posting and good number of NorCal/DLS guys would defend Folsom against Sammy. 

They’ve all turned because of him. Can’t blame them.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Since we are talking about clowns, trolling, and bizarre Folsom obsession- let's present your posting history on a whole other forum. Literally EVERY post about Folsom. 

What a weirdo! Dude is probably still living at mommy's with this kind of bizarre obsession. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

20180819_191438.jpg

20180819_191427.jpg

20180819_191409.jpg

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Since we are talking about clowns, trolling, and bizarre Folsom obsession- let's present your posting history on a whole other forum. Literally EVERY post about Folsom. 

What a weirdo! Dude is probably still living at mommy's with this kind of bizarre obsession. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

20180819_191438.jpg

20180819_191427.jpg

20180819_191409.jpg

Quit being obsessed with me weirdo

California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC: Stalking

1. Definition and Elements of the Crime

The California legislature has recognized that a person who engages in a persistent pattern of harassing behavior such as pestering, sending unwanted messages, and following another person should be held criminally liable. As a result, stalking is a criminal offense under California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC that can result in serious penalties for those convicted.

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Quit being obsessed with me weirdo

California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC: Stalking

1. Definition and Elements of the Crime

The California legislature has recognized that a person who engages in a persistent pattern of harassing behavior such as pestering, sending unwanted messages, and following another person should be held criminally liable. As a result, stalking is a criminal offense under California Penal Code Section 646.9 PC that can result in serious penalties for those convicted.

You know that penal code well. You are the reason for this law you stalker!

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Yup I lurked these forums a long time before posting and good number of NorCal/DLS guys would defend Folsom against Sammy. 

They’ve all turned because of him. Can’t blame them.

They only backed Folsom to make it appear that DLS wasn't the only relevant team in NorCal.

Unfortunately, Block pissed 'em all off. As it stands now after Friday night, Folsom is still overrated and DLS has dropped to Tier 6 with them.

#doubleexposed

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

They only backed Folsom to make it appear that DLS wasn't the only relevant team in NorCal.

Unfortunately, Block pissed 'em all off. As it stands now after Friday not, Folsom is still overrated and DLS has dropped to Tier 6 with them.

#doubleexposed

Don’t be so opportunistic. I totally support GA all day. But don’t insult me. DLS has NOT dropped to tied 6. Their D is legit and their offense will only get better. That’s a soph QB in his first game. The playbook was obviously pretty small.  Wait til ya see the freshman JV kid next year at RB. And Folsom, at the end of the day, is a really talented, well coached team.  No agenda here. I just know what I saw. 

Folsom shoulda got out and played real teams last year instead of going for their D 28 trophy. They’ve got talent. Period. That’s my .02 on them.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Blueliner said:

Don’t be so opportunistic. I totally support GA all day. But don’t insult me. DLS has NOT dropped to tied 6. Their D is legit and their offense will only get better. That’s a soph QB in his first game. The playbook was obviously pretty small.  Wait til ya see the freshman JV kid next year at RB. And Folsom, at the end of the day, is a really talented, well coached team.  No agenda here. I just know what I saw. 

Folsom shoulda got out and played real teams last year instead of going for their D 28 trophy. They’ve got talent. Period. That’s my .02 on them.

No insulting here. DLS MAY be Tier 5 as of today. You all say the offense is going to improve. I hope they do and will rightfully move up the tiers.

• Like 2

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

No insulting here. DLS MAY be Tier 5 as of today. You all say the offense is going to improve. I hope they do and will rightfully move up the tiers.

Fair enough. I’ve said even before this game that certain teams...including DLS are going to have to prove it. I’m good with this👍

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The trolling in regards to the goose egg are warranted. I'd be doing the same thing. 

But the fact is that DLS Homers will likely use this to mask the fact that the game was so close and could have gone either way. They may not admit it- but they had a HUGE sense of relief after that game ended, knowing they could have walked out with an L had a few things gone astray. 

1. DLS gave up more yards on D than Folsom did. 

2. Folsom outgained DLS in yardage. 

The only thing DLS won, statistically was the turnover battle which led to points. That decided the game. Kudos. 

Other than that, the goose egg comments are warranted. 

1). Your 2 points are the same point

2). If we admit we were relieved can we stop talking about Folsom?

3). You need a bit more subtlety in disguising all your excuses as gracious concessions 

• Like 3

FPB's problem lies in the fact that he doesn't get to define what a troll is. The board defines a troll. Continually going after board favorites is more likely going to be considered trolling than whatever your own definition of it is.

Sometimes, guys are ribbing team's fans for entertainment value to the board. The board reputation system is there to help reinforce what is a troll and what is considered entertainment. 

Just because you have soft feelings about a guy ribbing Folsom doesn't make what he said "trolling". 

I'd say Sammy got the Folsom/DLS game to happen far above and beyond the Block character due to calling them midgets for the last as long as I've read his stuff. I don't think FPB got the game at all. Sammy has been consistent for at least four years about Folsom. Most of us just laughed about what we thought was irrational dislike for their schedule, but, the truth is that he was right all along. 

His years of pushing for them to "earn their ranking" got the DLS game for Folsom more than any trolling the troll storyline FPB is trying to play out now.

The only way I could ever think FPB is the one that "made the game happen" is if he is actually Sammy playing both sides of the argument. 

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg.4de2bedda702091ff5b0aef2e72fd30c.jpg

Just tryna help. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2