Aquinas vs Dematha 8/25/2018

StAllThewaY

10 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

It means they lost 4 times to WCAC teams last year...remember?

Very small time move out of you to jump on a local WCAC team to make yourself feel better. I mean, your post, why? 

Sorry, I should I shrugged you off, but I’m in a restaurant in Bethany with my phone in my hand, watching a worst case scenario. To say I’m having a rough time would be very under dramatic. 

3 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Very small time move out of you to jump on a local WCAC team to make yourself feel better. I mean, your post, why? 

Sorry, I should I shrugged you off, but I’m in a restaurant in Bethany with my phone in my hand, watching a worst case scenario. To say I’m having a rough time would be very under dramatic. 

I'm a fan of the WCAC and rooting for DeMatha but this is embarrassing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Best post of the day

I’m sorry but I love DM and this is killing me.  I honestly hope I have to eat my words and humbly apologize but the play calling and the qb are my theme.

I’m sorry:  DeMatha please make me apologize in the second half.

• Haha 2

“Stags start on the ground...in the third quarter.”

”The Stags haven’t thrown the ball much.”

” Stags keep it on the ground again.”

”One thing DM hasn’t done is put the ball in jeopardy.”

Actual verbatim comments from the announcers on DeMatha’s first series of the second half.

22 minutes ago, themamba said:

Relatively speaking, DeMatha looks awful. Coaching, offense, defense, special teams. Name it, its not good.

This just proves you can have two top safeties(Cross,Hellams)in the nation and be destroyed if you can't control line of scrimmage on either side of the ball. 

1 minute ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I hope you’re not a WCAC(non-DeMatha) alum, because I’ve seen way, way worse out of that group. Great hot take though. I’m sure you’re legit. 

I'm not...but was hoping for a better showing by your team. Looks like another 4th place finish to me.