Aquinas vs Dematha 8/25/2018

StAllThewaY

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Dematha played hard.   They'll bounce back had some unfortunate breaks and things added up.  STA D front is always good, but their OLine looks much much better than in recent years.    Casteel's not great, but he looked a lot better than he did last year.    

Freeze frame the Dematha offense vs STA defense before the ball is snapped, I actually was like damn Dematha has some serious size at the playmakers positions. Then I’d hit play and watch STA just shred threw. I’d wish to see this game after both played 5 games. STA penetrated at will tho, just like I’d do to that blonde French braided athletic trainer. Damn she was hot, high light of the game hahahaha. Was still impressed with Dematha, will follow as they progress. STA could be nasty this year 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WCACguy said:

Does DeMatha miss Deno Campbell ?

Sure. Whatever. At times like this I wish DM and GZ guys talked shit about SJC for going CO-ED to save the school when literally nobody wanted to go there. They didn’t, they had fundraisers to save your ass.....You’re lucky you won the mega millions with Plank. Don’t worry, everyone is waiting for the “how the lottery ruined my life” story. 

4 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Sure. Whatever. At times like this I wish DM and GZ guys talked shit about SJC for going CO-ED to save the school when literally nobody wanted to go there. They didn’t, they had fundraisers to save your ass.....You’re lucky you won the mega millions with Plank. Don’t worry, everyone is waiting for the “how the lottery ruined my life” story. 

SJC is not "my" school...but they seem to have passed DeMatha as the best the WCAC has to offer.

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Or the offensive tackles for DM stunk....STA may be the best HS recruiters in all of Fla....MD! BG! SJB are some of the best in America....HS just dont get this much talent without a concerted effort.. AHP, MC and like that....Not impressed with DM as all the talent up there is going to SFA and St Johns....BC and SJR got to play STA.....Bosco beat them twice without stellar teams.....Go figure....The one at West Point could have been 31-7 but time ran out..

Thats Warren Sapps son

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Good to know. Thanks for reminding me how bad the internet sucks, WCACguy who didn’t go to a WCAC school. 

I'm not anti-DeMatha (was hoping they would win) or pro-anybody but you are such an obnoxious, whiny loser that you make it tough to be neutral.

• Haha 1