Colquitt, Grayson... Mid-Season Collision Course

HawgGoneIt

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why doesn't Grayson have a great back up? 

I know the answer already so no need to answer. It's the reason why I would have Colquitt ranked above all those teams that aren't 2 or 3 deep at most positions. :D

Hes not bad. Halyard is serviceable, hes just not a game changer like Thompkins. Thompkins is much more powerful.

Image result for happy nodding gif

Everywhere I go... Just like that. Even walking down sidewalks and at funerals. People would be like, "What's wrong with him?!" 

Some dude in a Packers ball cap would answer, he got everything he ever wished for in a 2018 football season. The doc says it could be a permanent state of happiness and nothing seems to phase it at all. Saw him get his toe ran over in the parking lot by a hatch-back the other day and that was the same face he made. Dude never even grunted or said ouch or anything. 😂

• Haha 1

Im definitely going to this phone or not... ill buy a flip phone for the time being. 

This is NJ vs GA... it could be 50 years before we get this opportunity again. Theres too much history on the Rivals forums, nationalhsfootball, and now here to not go. Its only 90 minutes away. 

I took this day off work months ago just so I could go to this, backing out now would be a punk move.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao Maybe top  3 wit peters creeping up Bergen’s definitely top 2 as of right now... I think SJR beats Bergen this year

Liberal I know you are a homer as am I but my ?? with Joe's always are on the offensive side of the ball..Joe's always plays great D but they tend to underwhelm on the offensive side. I still believe the SJR--BC game is a tossup

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Graysons RB Ronald Thompkins tearing his ACL last week certainly helps BCs D.

Im actually more interested to see how BCs O does vs. Graysons D.

yeah that to me is a wild card..BC has many pieces on O but I'm taking the word of you Georgia boys and realizing that Grayson's D is stacked. Our O-line is big and has great coaching from Coach Stengel but without McKenzie grinding out yards btw the tackles we as well could wind up 1 dimensional..Boels to DeVera the TE will be key for us imo

9 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Liberal I know you are a homer as am I but my ?? with Joe's always are on the offensive side of the ball..Joe's always plays great D but they tend to underwhelm on the offensive side. I still believe the SJR--BC game is a tossup

Oh obviously it’s a toss up  .. probably 4 OTs with both kickers missing Pats in OT this year

but y’all alre know Vir Fidelis till I die.. so always will go with SJR over NJ

5 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

yeah that to me is a wild card..BC has many pieces on O but I'm taking the word of you Georgia boys and realizing that Grayson's D is stacked. Our O-line is big and has great coaching from Coach Stengel but without McKenzie grinding out yards btw the tackles we as well could wind up 1 dimensional..Boels to DeVera the TE will be key for us imo

Who’s Wr1 Wr 2

7 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

did he transfer?? not there anymore?

Yes he’s there? He played last week. No. 16. Returned kickoffs. Used him as a wideout, too. An explosive athlete but young, just a sophomore. Don’t be surprised if he gets carries too. Smaller guy but Home run threat in space 

covered him for a few years in middle school. Kid was dynamite in GFL

• Like 1

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Where did he come from? He seemed to be all over the place last week.

Been at Grayson for years. Was a star two way player on their GFL teams. Comes from a great family. His older brother is on the team too (#31) but Jamal in my opinion has a high ceiling. Hes been shakin n Bakin kids for years 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Yeah Graysons D has some players... Ill just leave it at that.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt and Grayson are gonna meet and solve that riddle week 6. I'm sure the loser of that game will fall behind North Gwinnett, if they are still undefeated at that point themselves. 

I understand the ranking game but while I agree this will probably happen, it really makes no sense if you think about it.  The top two teams in the state are going to play each other.  One is going to have to lose (and I make no predictions as to which one).  Because one of them loses, the 3rd place team jumps ahead.  Think about it.  The two top teams schedules are tough because they are playing each other.  I love how people talk about how Grayson for example doesn't play as tough a schedule as Marietta.  Marietta's schedule is tough in no small part because they play Grayson.  We can't play ourselves, at least not so it counts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Been at Grayson for years. Was a star two way player on their GFL teams. Comes from a great family. His older brother is on the team too (#31) but Jamal in my opinion has a high ceiling. Hes been shakin n Bakin kids for years 

His mom is in charge of concessions and has been a couple of years.  Yep, they've been here a while.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fred said:

I understand the ranking game but while I agree this will probably happen, it really makes no sense if you think about it.  The top two teams in the state are going to play each other.  One is going to have to lose (and I make no predictions as to which one).  Because one of them loses, the 3rd place team jumps ahead.  Think about it.  The two top teams schedules are tough because they are playing each other.  I love how people talk about how Grayson for example doesn't play as tough a schedule as Marietta.  Marietta's schedule is tough in no small part because they play Grayson.  We can play ourselves, at least not so it counts.

Every team that Colquitt has played has been unbeaten.  

Leave it to Valdosta to screw everything up.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

North Gwinnett's rank at GPB is now 3rd, but, they were ranked 1st in their preseason poll, which appeared to be an inheritance poll. 

Since then, like I've already posted before in here somewhere... It's pretty obvious that Colquitt is much improved over last year's near state champion team that didn't lose but the starting qb and 5 star lb.

Grayson also returns most of their talent from last year and looks much improved offensively.

North graduated a lot of seniors. 20+ graduated off of that team, and the other two aforementioned teams look better at this point. 

Only Colquitt has played 2 games out of the top 3.

Anyway... North will play a pansy ass schedule and slide into the playoffs unscathed most likely. They may lose to Wekiva this week, but I don't think so. The only other real challenge on their schedule after that is Walton. 

Colquitt and Grayson are gonna meet and solve that riddle week 6. I'm sure the loser of that game will fall behind North Gwinnett, if they are still undefeated at that point themselves. 

Important game in the state.

So is all of Colquitt's pre-region outside of Alcovy. The little school fans been fussing they are better or can compete with top 7A teams for years. This year a few 7A teams have scheduled them to finally let them prove it.

Screw the OOS stuff this year. We have some in state trash talk to straighten up first. 

Damn straight Alcovy thinks they can run with the wusses of Region 1.

What were you thinking, Hawgie?

Regards,

BGW

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh. don't worry. I'm not jealous. I hope Grayson beats the brakes slam off that Jersey power private mess. Then, Colquitt gets some get backs for that ass whipping that Grayson's allstar transfer squad laid on us a couple years back. We ain't forgot about that stuff. 

I hope for a 35-14 Grayson win over BC, then a 52-18 win by Colquitt over Grayson. Yeah. Also hope that Colquitt gets to shut down all that 6A, 5A and other small school noise too. Man, that would be a perfect season to have all that happen then win the ship like a cherry on the big ass cheese cake. 

I'd probably look like this guy permanently if it all plays out like that...

Image result for happy nodding gif

But Archer's gonna gitcha in the playoffs 2-0, cuz your kicker has mono.

BGW

• Haha 1