Colquitt, Grayson... Mid-Season Collision Course

HawgGoneIt

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

All I know is BC better Lose Because if They actually Beat Grayson lmao boy ohh boyy

these Ga posters will not go 3 minutes without me bringing up Grayson

i will mak it my Duty to troll someone like No one has Before 

So you want to be held in the same regard as someone named after a prison?  That's just sick dude.  🤪

• Haha 1

All I know is BC better Lose Because if They actually Beat Grayson lmao boy ohh boyy

these Ga posters will not go 3 minutes without me bringing up Grayson 

i will mak it my Duty to troll someone like No one has Before 

I find this hilarious considering how every New Jersey poster said all of the "Sig 6" would pretty much smash everyone in Georgia... literally every year you guys have said this for atleast 8 or 9 years now...

But now when we play, Georgia better win... lol

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I find this hilarious considering how every New Jersey poster said all of the "Sig 6" would pretty much smash everyone in Georgia... literally every year you guys have said this for atleast 8 or 9 years now...

But now when we play, Georgia better win... lol

Holy shit sorry I might have misunderstood you... lmao nope u really said it.. hahaha  that goes for Ga folk u guys always said 7a Football is the greatest and will blow out any jersey team and now we’re playing u guys at your Home Turf and all of the Sudden BC ain’t under dog 

lmao hahahahhah

Holy shit sorry I might have misunderstood you... lmao nope u really said it.. hahaha  that goes for Ga folk u guys always said 7a Football is the greatest and will blow out any jersey team and now we’re playing u guys at your Home Turf and all of the Sudden BC ain’t under dog 

lmao hahahahhah

I find it funny now all the sudden they are...

You trashed Georgia football until this game got close.

It shouldnt matter where they are ranked now... youve all claimed Georgia teamed are overrated anyway, so BC should smash Grayson.

This thread is like saying Tiger Woods will win next years Masters tourney.

But in the meantime we don’t know who he might meet at a Waffle House and/or will he break his 3rd leg😃

and as Rufus says “ fake news here!”

and what about NG?

anyways it will be great if both teams meet undefeated, 2 good teams this year.

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

This thread is like saying Tiger Woods will win next years Masters tourney.

But in the meantime we don’t know who he might meet at a Waffle House and/or will he break his 3rd leg😃

and as Rufus says “ fake news here!”

and what about NG?

North Gwinnett's rank at GPB is now 3rd, but, they were ranked 1st in their preseason poll, which appeared to be an inheritance poll. 

Since then, like I've already posted before in here somewhere... It's pretty obvious that Colquitt is much improved over last year's near state champion team that didn't lose but the starting qb and 5 star lb.

Grayson also returns most of their talent from last year and looks much improved offensively.

North graduated a lot of seniors. 20+ graduated off of that team, and the other two aforementioned teams look better at this point. 

Only Colquitt has played 2 games out of the top 3.

Anyway... North will play a pansy ass schedule and slide into the playoffs unscathed most likely. They may lose to Wekiva this week, but I don't think so. The only other real challenge on their schedule after that is Walton. 

Colquitt and Grayson are gonna meet and solve that riddle week 6. I'm sure the loser of that game will fall behind North Gwinnett, if they are still undefeated at that point themselves. 

Important game in the state.

So is all of Colquitt's pre-region outside of Alcovy. The little school fans been fussing they are better or can compete with top 7A teams for years. This year a few 7A teams have scheduled them to finally let them prove it.

Screw the OOS stuff this year. We have some in state trash talk to straighten up first. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

North Gwinnett's rank at GPB is now 3rd, but, they were ranked 1st in their preseason poll, which appeared to be an inheritance poll. 

Since then, like I've already posted before in here somewhere... It's pretty obvious that Colquitt is much improved over last year's near state champion team that didn't lose but the starting qb and 5 star lb.

Grayson also returns most of their talent from last year and looks much improved offensively.

North graduated a lot of seniors. 20+ graduated off of that team, and the other two aforementioned teams look better at this point. 

Only Colquitt has played 2 games out of the top 3.

Anyway... North will play a pansy ass schedule and slide into the playoffs unscathed most likely. They may lose to Wekiva this week, but I don't think so. The only other real challenge on their schedule after that is Walton. 

Colquitt and Grayson are gonna meet and solve that riddle week 6. I'm sure the loser of that game will fall behind North Gwinnett, if they are still undefeated at that point themselves. 

Important game in the state.

So is all of Colquitt's pre-region outside of Alcovy. The little school fans been fussing they are better or can compete with top 7A teams for years. This year a few 7A teams have scheduled them to finally let them prove it.

Screw the OOS stuff this year. We have some in state trash talk to straighten up first. 

I was editing my post when you wrote this

will be a great game but let’s not get ahead of our selves just yet😀

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Mark my words, Grayson wins, Jersey posters will say that Grayson should not have scheduled a down BNU team. Grayson loses, BNU better than entire state of Georgia. Win win situation for them

It’s a win win . Because if we lose y’all already said we suck so nothing new will happen 

buttttt

lord have mercy if we win hahaha y’all shouldn’t even log back on hehe 🙃 NJ will pass GA in best football teams

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Oh no 🤦‍♂️ no way.. ur not getting off that easy.. we have the greatest matchup NJ vs Ga

and this guy says screw OOS 

dont be jealous cause Grayson scheduled a team with a pulse

We don’t have to be jealous, we get to directly daisy chain because of Grayson... why play the Catholics from Jersey when you can play someone who plays them!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Oh no 🤦‍♂️ no way.. ur not getting off that easy.. we have the greatest matchup NJ vs Ga

and this guy says screw OOS 

dont be jealous cause Grayson scheduled a team with a pulse

Oh. don't worry. I'm not jealous. I hope Grayson beats the brakes slam off that Jersey power private mess. Then, Colquitt gets some get backs for that ass whipping that Grayson's allstar transfer squad laid on us a couple years back. We ain't forgot about that stuff. 

I hope for a 35-14 Grayson win over BC, then a 52-18 win by Colquitt over Grayson. Yeah. Also hope that Colquitt gets to shut down all that 6A, 5A and other small school noise too. Man, that would be a perfect season to have all that happen then win the ship like a cherry on the big ass cheese cake. 

I'd probably look like this guy permanently if it all plays out like that...

Image result for happy nodding gif

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Mark my words, Grayson wins, Jersey posters will say that Grayson should not have scheduled a down BNU team. Grayson loses, BNU better than entire state of Georgia. Win win situation for them

I don't think most fans would say that..Grayson on paper should win this game but I'm hopeful and believe that BC has the horses to give Grayson a very good game...to me whether that happens or not comes down to Grayson's offense against the BC D. If the BC D can take away the running game and make the Grayson O 1 dimensional then I think we will have a great game.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s a win win . Because if we lose y’all already said we suck so nothing new will happen 

buttttt

lord have mercy if we win hahaha y’all shouldn’t even log back on hehe 🙃 NJ will pass GA in best football teams

BC beating Grayson means what?

We dont truly know how good either team is yet in their own state... Grayson could be 50th in GA and BC could be 1st or 2nd in NJ (no worse)...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

I don't think most fans would say that..Grayson on paper should win this game but I'm hopeful and believe that BC has the horses to give Grayson a very good game...to me whether that happens or not comes down to Grayson's offense against the BC D. If the BC D can take away the running game and make the Grayson O 1 dimensional then I think we will have a great game.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Graysons RB Ronald Thompkins tearing his ACL last week certainly helps BCs D.

Im actually more interested to see how BCs O does vs. Graysons D.