Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Heading into Labor Day and the candidates are discussing urban violence. The Trump campaign must think they died and went to heaven.  Politico admits coronavirus is fading with declining hospitalizations, Pelosi is blocking unemployment relief.  No wonder Michael Moore is gnashing his teeth again.

Impeachment didn't work

Corona didn't work 

They threw everything they had at him

When he wins I hope he takes the gloves off

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Heading into Labor Day and the candidates are discussing urban violence. The Trump campaign must think they died and went to heaven.

Gotta love the cognitive dissonance.

Going into Labor Day, Biden is winning every poll aggregation by 7+ points. Winning in almost every battleground. Winning pretty much every key demographic. There are half as many undecideds at 2016 and those who dislike both candidates favor Biden.

"I guessed in 2016 and stumbled into a partially correct claim! So now my analysis is invincible!"

😄

On 8/29/2020 at 2:50 PM, HSFBfan said:

Trump has approval of 24% of blacks. HUGE!!!!

Hispanics approval of trump 32%

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/514174-poll-trump-approval-rises-among-black-hispanic-voters?fbclid=IwAR0FZgVjppJ4YazE6LcRW6izBmj--lHxlkZkycuBp2-Mue5tdw3iBuKL7Io

It is a registered voter poll so take with grain of salt but those numbers looking great

Nm, moved my post to another thread.

I’ve seen the clips of the speech today, and the right wing blogs are spot on.  They had all given nodding praise to his convention speech.  But today was a disaster.  The garbled, mangled sentences.  The weird setting.  The cursory remarks - 12 minutes (my Sunday school lessons are 3 times as long).  And the candidate looked old and tired after sitting in the basement for God knows how long.  The man has no business running for President and focus groups are telling pollsters that.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I’ve seen the clips of the speech today, and the right wing blogs are spot on.  They had all given nodding praise to his convention speech.  But today was a disaster.  The garbled, mangled sentences.  The weird setting.  The cursory remarks - 12 minutes (my Sunday school lessons are 3 times as long).  And the candidate looked old and tired after sitting in the basement for God knows how long.  The man has no business running for President and focus groups are telling pollsters that.

E60F2228-2549-4B6E-AEAD-A4C4A4FC6091.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks like Trump outed himself as suffering from mini-strokes during his unexplained hospital run from a handful of months back.

It's been reported in a new book he had a "cognitive issue," but nothing specific beyond that language was ever used.

Today, Trump inject the term mini strokes into the issue when asked about it, despite NOBODY using those words at any point.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/01/trump-health-mini-strokes-406953

When he said his opponent has cognitive issues...it was just a matter of time before Mr. PersonWomanManCameraTV would be outed as going into serious decline. As usual, he's the one outing himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Looks like Trump outed himself as suffering from mini-strokes during his unexplained hospital run from a handful of months back.

It's been reported in a new book he had a "cognitive issue," but nothing specific beyond that language was ever used.

Today, Trump inject the term mini strokes into the issue when asked about it, despite NOBODY using those words at any point.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/01/trump-health-mini-strokes-406953

When he said his opponent has cognitive issues...it was just a matter of time before Mr. PersonWomanManCameraTV would be outed as going into serious decline. As usual, he's the one outing himself.

The physician to the White House later on Tuesday issued a statement addressing the issue. The physician, Sean Conley, said Trump had asked that he do so. 

“President Donald J Trump has asked that I, Dr. Sean Conley, Physician to the President, address the recent public comments regarding his health. I can confirm that President Trump has not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident (stroke), transient ischemic attack (mini stroke), or any acute cardiovascular emergencies, as have been incorrectly reported in the media.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

The physician to the White House later on Tuesday issued a statement addressing the issue. The physician, Sean Conley, said Trump had asked that he do so. 

“President Donald J Trump has asked that I, Dr. Sean Conley, Physician to the President, address the recent public comments regarding his health. I can confirm that President Trump has not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident (stroke), transient ischemic attack (mini stroke), or any acute cardiovascular emergencies, as have been incorrectly reported in the media.

I can't trust what any WH doctor has said since the days of Ronnie Jackson. - And it seems they're still refusing to say what that hospital run was all about (if you believe it was to do "50% of a physical" than you're kidding yourself).

Perhaps I'm being too harsh, but seeing year-after-year, glowing reviews of his health (come on...come on) has made it very clear these guys are willing to mislead or even outright lie to appease Trump (there's no way he weighs 239 or 244 pounds).

They don't just issue you a cognitive test because you supposedly ask about one, concha. Mini strokes at some point would be a valid reason to issue one though. And IF he did have mini strokes then he obviously is at much higher risk for a big one.

You don't find the secretive hospital visit concerning? - Doesn't matter who the POTUS is to me, I think once you become Pres. the American people have the right to know of ANY medical condition or issue the office holder is having. 

Trump is the one that jumped all over this. The book only said "cognitive matter," so either an advisor of his told him the wrong thing (very possible) or they told him the correct thing and he got defensive and gave the game away (which he has a history of doing).

- His speech has gotten sloppier and far more rambling than it was in 2016. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he said the quiet part out loud again.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I can't trust what any WH doctor has said since the days of Ronnie Jackson. - And it seems they're still refusing to say what that hospital run was all about (if you believe it was to do "50% of a physical" than you're kidding yourself).

concha is a serious hack.

He really tried to point to a doctor giving a statement, on Trump's orders, about his health.

Because Trump has never had loon doctors go out and make statements for him.

image.jpeg.247af48dafd0848381fdc295c47388f9.jpeg

• Thanks 1