Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, concha said:

This was your initial reaction to the meme:

They passed healthcare reform.

So the meme was a lie and presumed that black people want prison reform and police reform above anything else (or "only").

You are such a vagina that you can't even stand by your meme for two seconds.

You're also never going to admit the lie that was contained in it.

I love seeing you scramble to ignore the facts.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They passed healthcare reform.

So the meme was a lie and presumed that black people want prison reform and police reform above anything else (or "only").

You are such a vagina that you can't even stand by your meme for two seconds.

You're also never going to admit the lie that was contained in it.

I love seeing you scramble to ignore the facts.

YOU presumed, Andy.

YOU.

In order to be an asshole and start a debate.

😂

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I accurately portrayed the meaning of the meme.

Then I pointed out an obvious lie and you are trying your hardest to completely ignore it.

Like a good toady.

😄

You INACCURATELY presumed, Andy. 🤡

There is no "only" or "just" in the meme.

Your fundamentally dishonest little melon inserted it in there because you are a lying dick.  🤣

On 9/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, Atticus Finch said:

I accurately portrayed the meaning of the meme.

well you sure do for some....

giphy.gif

On 9/5/2020 at 10:23 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Politifact gave it a pants on fire.

Which means there is no truth at all to the claim.

Anybody with half a brain or even a smidge of decency would know this.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^..LOL...panic much Trixter??...how many silly memes are you posting a day...20 or so?..I guess you see the writing on the wall??...Trump's days are numbered...and all you got is silly memes!....🤡

Numbered as in 4 years and 2 months. Jeezus H you’re a fucking imbecilic tool. You are literally the most retarded person I’ve ever come across in all of my years. Serious as a heart attack. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Numbered as in 4 years and 2 months. Jeezus H you’re a fucking imbecilic tool. You are literally the most retarded person I’ve ever come across in all of my years. Serious as a heart attack. 

there is nothing serious about you Blueballs...you still think Trump is going to win the popular vote?!..LOL...he lost it last time but he'll win it this time because???.....LOL...you're as dumb as Trump....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

there is nothing serious about you Blueballs...you still think Trump is going to win the popular vote?!..LOL...he lost it last time but he'll win it this time because???.....LOL...you're as dumb as Trump....🤡

Someone please explain to this "Bosco grad" the difference between the popular vote and the electoral vote and why it's in place.

You simply can't fix stupid.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Trump is going to win the pop vote. But even if he doesn’t, the EC will do just fine. Trump has a better chance of winning the pop vote than dementia puppet joe and ho-bag Harris have a chance of winning the EC...which we all know that’s the only thing that matter. You are a dumbass. Seriously. I hope that you’re watching Trump win NC right now. I’m sure that your demented criminal candidate, Biden, will be there soon...to no avail though. 

Trump is on fire!

• Haha 2