Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

This Thread started 2 years ago. Still going strong... Wait until November 4th, the day after the elections when the riots are in full unhinged mode. Machelle Obama may have never spoken truer words when she made the point (threat?) that the shit is going to hit the fan if Trump is elected again.

We need to be united...

I hope the government will not let the riots continue and the National Gaurd will stabilize the hot zones.

justsayin...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

This Thread started 2 years ago. Still going strong... Wait until November 4th, the day after the elections when the riots are in full unhinged mode. Machelle Obama may have never spoken truer words when she made the point (threat?) that the shit is going to hit the fan if Trump is elected again.

We need to be united...

I hope the government will not let the riots continue and the National Gaurd will stabilize the hot zones.

justsayin...

I'm very proud of my thread 

. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced on Tuesday it made more than 2,000 arrests during a six-week nationwide operation in July and August that focused on those with criminal convictions and charges, but also led to the arrests of some undocumented immigrants with clean records.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ice-arrests-2000-immigrants-largest-sweep-pandemic/#app

• Like 1

Investigation into Chinese shipments leads to discovery of ‘ghost guns’ in Massachusetts; AR-15 style rifle, silencers among items being seized

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.masslive.com/news/2020/09/investigation-into-chinese-shipments-leads-to-discovery-of-ghost-guns-in-massachusetts-ar-15-style-rifle-silencers-among-items-being-seized.html%3foutputType=amp

On 9/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

We need to be united...

justsayin...

Seven slugs in the back should suffice.

bgw