Packers 41 Demons 14 Final

Rufus69

1 minute ago, Packer71 said:

Marietta... in a close and hard fought offensive shootout with Bye.......lol

I'm rethinking my Roswell pick. Milton is probably too good for them. Feels like Milton's year to go far. 

Parkview may get Tift, but there will be some cannon shots going on at Brodie Field. I still like Tift at home, but damn, it could go either way. 

I'm definitely sticking with the Marietta pick. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 9:16 AM, Rufus69 said:

My poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs are traveling up to play the UNBEATEN Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.  The Demons are averaging over 40 points per game and have beaten some fairly stout teams.  Add to that...they're playing at home in the Mac.  Rush says we got a chance...but some think he's being overly optimistic.  The Fromm brothers (Jake's younger siblings) may be too much for our Blackhats to handle.  Suffice it to say...

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Maybe...just maybe...we can adapt...we can overcome...and we can persevere.  I know that sounds crazy but sometimes ya gotta have faith.

So let's try to keep everybody healthy this week at practice.  I'm counting on HawgGoneIt and CCBLACKHATTER to get the job done.

The leaves...they are a changin....

Rufus>>

I always appreciate when Rush gets out on the road and takes on the nation's best!

(I am hoping to see him do just that.... Before I die!)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

I always appreciate when Rush gets out on the road and takes on the nation's best!

(I am hoping to see him do just that.... Before I die!)

Colquitt does not travel..........................unless we just durn well hafta.  We pretty much play OOS every year in and around Atlanta.   But...most of that is for the playoffs....and we DO like the playoffs.

Way too much revenue to be made playing at home in the Pen.

Rufus>>

48 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt does not travel..........................and around Atlanta.  

That is traveling, lol.  Hell, I've made it up to PA in a shorter time than it sometimes takes to get around that loop in Friday traffic or during a little bridge fire.  Its probably quicker for you to cut through Alabama and then come in on the north side of Atlanta instead of going straight up 75 into the loop.

5 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

That is traveling, lol.  Hell, I've made it up to PA in a shorter time than it sometimes takes to get around that loop in Friday traffic or during a little bridge fire.  Its probably quicker for you to cut through Alabama and then come in on the north side of Atlanta instead of going straight up 75 into the loop.

I hear you on that, I've driven out of my way it seemed like a 100 miles to avoid Chicago driving back south from Wisconsin.

BGW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt does not travel..........................unless we just durn well hafta.  We pretty much play OOS every year in and around Atlanta.   But...most of that is for the playoffs....and we DO like the playoffs.

Way too much revenue to be made playing at home in the Pen.

Rufus>>

yeah, we all have excesses....

Like I tell my grand kids, don't be a Donald! 😂

24 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson will do the same exact thing. It is what it is. Appreciate the Packers and Crusin94 crew helping us out when they can. I’ll tune in on the radio

73E341D5-135B-4CCC-94AC-DA57C9E96784.jpeg

Karma has a way of coming around to bite people in the derriere.   And sometimes....Lime Sink can make karma do shit that karma doesn't necessarily wanna do.  "Doc" is LIVID.....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson will do the same exact thing. It is what it is. Appreciate the Packers and Crusin94 crew helping us out when they can. I’ll tune in on the radio

73E341D5-135B-4CCC-94AC-DA57C9E96784.jpeg

I'll try to do periodic updates throughout the game. You know, between yelling my fool head off and ringing my cowbell and whatnot. 

xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll try to do periodic updates throughout the game. You know, between yelling my fool head off and ringing my cowbell and whatnot. 

xD

Let me make it easier for you. 

End of 1st Colquitt 21, Warner Brothers 0 

Halftime Colquitt 35, Warn A Brother 3

End of 3rd Colquitt 49, Batman & Robins 6

Final State Champ Colquitt 56, Bloody Red Imps 9

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Let me make it easier for you. 

End of 1st Colquitt 21, Warner Brothers 0 

Halftime Colquitt 35, Warn A Brother 3

End of 3rd Colquitt 49, Batman & Robins 6

Final State Champ Colquitt 56, Bloody Red Imps 9

That'd be superb of it goes down like that. 

I'm really high on the Colquitt D, but, I'm not sure we can keep the Demons out of the endzone for 48 minutes. That's a tall order. 

I hope we can though. I'll consider keeping them at 21 or less a good night as long as we score 22 or more.

• Like 1

There is rumor that a television station will broadcast the game. No, not a middle Georgia television station, but an Atlanta television station. Coming 100 miles to Warner Robins to broadcast a non-region, non-playoff game would be major. This is a big game.

http://hhjonline.com/column-definition-of-a-big-game-warner-robins-v-colquitt-county-at-the-ma-p11720-103.htm

• Like 1

Rush told a group of fans that the Hawgs were gonna go to Warner Robins...line up...and do the best we can to get a win.  I told a group of the Packer assistant coaches that the Warner Robins Clan has been talking AWFUL bad about our players mothers.

HEY.....I'm only here to help.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

There is rumor that a television station will broadcast the game. No, not a middle Georgia television station, but an Atlanta television station. Coming 100 miles to Warner Robins to broadcast a non-region, non-playoff game would be major. This is a big game.

http://hhjonline.com/column-definition-of-a-big-game-warner-robins-v-colquitt-county-at-the-ma-p11720-103.htm

If anyone finds this miracle broadcast, please post. Some of us have wives who come up with "emergencies" at the last minute to prevent out of town trips

• Haha 1