Packers 41 Demons 14 Final

Rufus69

Grayson just held on 21-15 over Westlake. Defense held at the end to win the game. 

Milton lost to roswell 22-20. Roswel scores go ahead touchdown with five seconds left. Then on the final play, Milton scored on a long hook n ladder on the final play of the game, but the touchdown was waved off due to illegal forward pass. Crazy drama heard it was insane ending. Some question the call from milton Lens but I didn’t see it. Want the replay if anyone catches it

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Held the mighty demons to 2 tds. 

Man that defense is fire. 

It's damn good to be a Packer tonight!

Yes...but now I suppose the wheels are about to come off.  We hafta go play them Gwinnett County Green Meanies.  I'm just gonna say it....

OH WOE IS US !!!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson just held on 21-15 over Westlake. Defense held at the end to win the game. 

Milton lost to roswell 22-20. Roswel scores go ahead touchdown with five seconds left. Then on the final play, Milton scored on a long hook n ladder on the final play of the game, but the touchdown was waved off due to illegal forward pass. Crazy drama heard it was insane ending. Some question the call from milton Lens but I didn’t see it. Want the replay if anyone catches it

Depending on nexts weeks results, Colquitt might be a clear cut head and shoulders above the rest of the state. Good teams going down this week

1 minute ago, ron169 said:

Depending on nexts weeks results, Colquitt might be a clear cut head and shoulders above the rest of the state. Good teams going down this week

I don't know that it matters a lot in the regular season.  Brookwood took Colquitt down lat year in the regular season.  Didn't do all that well in the playoffs.

However; it does beat losing....(Smile).

Rufus>>