Folsom obsession

TheRealOrangeCounty

I wanted to draw some attention to this topic, since the same group of mob posters on here, have stated that "nobody cares about Folsom." I have shared some screen shots from another forum which shows two of the culprits @THEOC89 @Blueliner (SpartanzRule), and more posting on threads about the Folsom JV team (wtf?) and asking why Folsom threads are being taken down.

But apparently, they "don't care about Folsom." Quite the contrary- they are even interested in Folsom's JV Team!

Pretty funny to me that the #5 ranked team in California can garner so much attention. Comical.

There are some great DLS posters on the forum. Unfortunately, there are some weird dudes.

Feel free to give this post a thumbs down. The more, the better. I will continue to draw attention to this obsession, moving forward.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

• Thumbs Down 6

I think I agree with that moderator. Seems a little tough but, hey, at the end of the day, the overall community is what we have to look out for. 

Being open to criticism is one thing, but there is like an underlying thread of connection in almost everything if we pay enough attention. 

On this board, it seems like we are the anti-version of whatever that board is having. On this board we are having the Folsom guy trying to incite and continuing whatever junk is ongoing on the state board on our board. 

He's even went so far as to mock other's screen names with new profiles of his own. I have thought about just making a game of tapping his profiles every time I feel certain it's him behind one. It could be a fun moderator game for me. 

I'm not following the posts on the other boards, nor do I see good reasoning for the mess to be brought onto this one. The profiles of this member that have been banned have been done so by popular demand. The first one was banned, and the user just created a new profile and returned. This was allowed, even after the mods knew,  because the member seemed to have changed his methods and was on a more straight and narrow. 

At the end of the day, the boards aren't just the words we type, but the people behind the typing. Once the people have all turned on a member that is too stubborn to realize they aren't really wanted, the health of the board over all is being damaged. 

I think that we have reached this critical mass with a user, yet once again. I also think its an exit stage left for another of this user's profiles. Have a good day board members. Have a good day ex-board members.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 10

18 minutes ago, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

I wanted to draw some attention to this topic, since the same group of mob posters on here, have stated that "nobody cares about Folsom." I have shared some screen shots from another forum which shows two of the culprits @THEOC89 @Blueliner (SpartanzRule), and more posting on threads about the Folsom JV team (wtf?) and asking why Folsom threads are being taken down.

But apparently, they "don't care about Folsom." Quite the contrary- they are even interested in Folsom's JV Team!

Pretty funny to me that the #5 ranked team in California can garner so much attention. Comical.

There are some great DLS posters on the forum. Unfortunately, there are some weird dudes.

Feel free to give this post a thumbs down. The more, the better. I will continue to draw attention to this obsession, moving forward.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Stfu with ur Negative-53 Reputation

lmao ur a Joke

4A0C7F04-B7B3-466F-877F-287A3B47B967.png

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think I agree with that moderator. Seems a little tough but, hey, at the end of the day, the overall community is what we have to look out for. 

Being open to criticism is one thing, but there is like an underlying thread of connection in almost everything if we pay enough attention. 

On this board, it seems like we are the anti-version of whatever that board is having. On this board we are having the Folsom guy trying to incite and continuing whatever junk is ongoing on the state board on our board. 

He's even went so far as to mock other's screen names with new profiles of his own. I have thought about just making a game of tapping his profiles every time I feel certain it's him behind one. It could be a fun moderator game for me. 

I'm not following the posts on the other boards, nor do I see good reasoning for the mess to be brought onto this one. The profiles of this member that have been banned have been done so by popular demand. The first one was banned, and the user just created a new profile and returned. This was allowed, even after the mods knew,  because the member seemed to have changed his methods and was on a more straight and narrow. 

At the end of the day, the boards aren't just the words we type, but the people behind the typing. Once the people have all turned on a member that is too stubborn to realize they aren't really wanted, the health of the board over all is being damaged. 

I think that we have reached this critical mass with a user, yet once again. I also think its an exit stage left for another of this user's profiles. Have a good day board members. Have a good day ex-board members.  

I don’t blame you the guy practically dared you to ban him the other day.When he comes back keep the hammer 🔨 handy

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I don’t blame you the guy practically dared you to ban him the other day.When he comes back keep the hammer 🔨 handy

Don’t let him back in! As soon as you/ we realize who he is, his exit should be immediate. He won’t change. He was G61 first on NCP and was the most obnoxious poster I had ever read. Then he creates several new names and in one claimed to be a Del Oro parent and fan which was a bold face lie. When Block was banned, he created FolsomPrisonBlues when there already was FolsomPrison. FP changed his screen name so we wouldn’t  confuse the two. I know I don’t post a lot but read this board every day, his BS has gotten extremely old and there’s no place for it here. My 2 cents anyway.. 

• Like 8

Well, to whom it may concern:

At the point this morning when I chose to block TheRealOrangeCounty profile from accessing the site, I at the same time blocked FolsomPrisonBlues and FolsomStateTitles which were the other two profiles I was sure of as the same user. 

Being obnoxious isn't really against the rules, but, trolling and other practices are. Creating names to mock other members in good standing is certainly unseemly, even if not against the actual guidelines. 

TheBlockIsHot was the first rendition that got the hammer months ago btw. 

Anyway, I'll do the best I can at keeping this under control. 

• Thanks 7
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't read much of his posts, but he can be annoying.  The Cali posters are getting the brunt of his antics. They're probably feeling like this by now

HEEEARS..Blocky

Image result for heres johnny gif opening door ax

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Yeah. I think we've seen quite enough from that guy. 

25 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@ServiteTier6Irrelevant Lol 😝 

i will will make it my duty To Vet all new members to make sure they are not. A Bot or a Folsom 

@frosted flakes  last Member to join  hes good

This is beautiful to see. 

Remember, boys: being a dick ain't so bad, 'cause dicks fuck assholes.

I hate to talk turkey like that on a Sunday, but it's important.

• Haha 6

Well, to whom it may concern:

At the point this morning when I chose to block TheRealOrangeCounty profile from accessing the site, I at the same time blocked FolsomPrisonBlues and FolsomStateTitles which were the other two profiles I was sure of as the same user. 

Being obnoxious isn't really against the rules, but, trolling and other practices are. Creating names to mock other members in good standing is certainly unseemly, even if not against the actual guidelines. 

TheBlockIsHot was the first rendition that got the hammer months ago btw. 

Anyway, I'll do the best I can at keeping this under control. 

What about @Extremely Humble?

I'm in the middle of a very important protest, and although you yourself may not be sure that EH is also Block, I am confident enough to demand that he also be banned.

There are some other accounts I'm suspicious of, but I'm not on here enough to be certain about those ones.

I won't come back until EH is also banned.

Don't do anything against your own conscience though. The PG world will keep on keepin' on without me.

EDIT: @Sammyswordsman and @Ararar say that EH isn't block. They are on here more than I am, so they likely know more about it than I do.

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm in the middle of a very important protest, and although you yourself may not be sure that EH is also Block, I am confident enough to demand that he also be banned.

There are some other accounts I'm suspicious of, but I'm not on here enough to be certain about those ones.

Don't do anything against your own conscience though. The PG world will keep on keepin' on without me.

Extremely Humble is not block.  Look at his avatar.  EH was a Rocklin fan back in the 2009 season.

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Nah I don’t believe EH is weird Folsom guy.He was here long before that douche bag showed up

27 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

EDIT: @Sammyswordsman and @Ararar say that EH isn't block. They are on here more than I am, so they likely know more about it than I do.

Everyone of his accounts I knew him it was him now this EH account I’m pretty sure isn’t him but who knows I can’t tell anymore 

it it might be easier to ban EH also just as a precautionary measure to make sure the cancer was removed from our society 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Everyone of his accounts I knew him it was him now this EH account I’m pretty sure isn’t him but who knows I can’t tell anymore 

it it might be easier to ban EH also just as a precautionary measure to make sure the cancer was removed from our society 

The surgeons do say that: better to remove some healthy tissue than to leave behind some cancerous lesions. 

• Haha 1