Folsom obsession

TheRealOrangeCounty

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I live in Folsom. Block supposedly lives in Folsom. Maybe he’ll agree to meet one day and we can figure this thing out...doubt it🤣

If most of the guys here find out another poster is at the same game, there's almost always an offer to meet.  He knew I was at the Folsom-Chaminade game and never said anything... although, there is a chance I was sitting about 5 feet from him for the first half.  Some old dude kept checking his phone.

No, he's too chicken shit to meet up with anyone.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Don’t worry about me.  I’m far from gullible.  I’m probably the most cynical guy you ever met.  And I just don’t think EH Is Block.

I can’t prove it in a court of law, but I’ve watched EH post for some time, as both FolsomPrison and as Extremely Humble.  He never gave me reason to resent him or Folsom.

Block came along after EH and immediately started causing trouble, as Block and as his other 6 or 7 identities.  EH would try try smooth over the horseshit that Block was spreading.

The confusion started when Block, being the dishonorable asshole that he is, changed his screen name to “FolsomPrisonBlues.”  Now what kind of twisted dipshit does that?

People started attributing FolsonPrisonBlue’s (Block) posts to FolsomPrison.  He protested several times, then finally gave in and changed his screen name to EH.

I think that alone was a friggin’ travesty.  Now it’s to the point where the guy can’t even legitimately defend his team like the rest of us do, because if he gets the least bit passionate he’s accused of being block.

i think it’s disgusting that that amoral little shit Block has caused as much turmoil on this board as he has.  Look at all the time and energy we spend discussing the worthless prick.  If I were a moderator I would have deep-sixed him within a month.

In addition, look how he has ruined EH’s board experience.  I wouldn’t blame him if he said fuck it and left.

I think we should just leave EH alone and let him be a Folsom fan.  If he proves me wrong, which I seriously doubt, then deal with him then.  But at least give him the benefit of the doubt.  I mean, we let Block skate for what, 4 or 5 months?  And he was being an insufferable dickhead the whole time.

Thanks for your insight. Great post. I agree. I/We will just let him be a Folsom fan. I really respect how y’all have gone to bat for EH. Noted going forward.👍

19 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Don’t worry about me.  I’m far from gullible.  I’m probably the most cynical guy you ever met.  And I just don’t think EH Is Block.

I can’t prove it in a court of law, but I’ve watched EH post for some time, as both FolsomPrison and as Extremely Humble.  He never gave me reason to resent him or Folsom.

Block came along after EH and immediately started causing trouble, as Block and as his other 6 or 7 identities.  EH would try try smooth over the horseshit that Block was spreading.

The confusion started when Block, being the dishonorable asshole that he is, changed his screen name to “FolsomPrisonBlues.”  Now what kind of twisted dipshit does that?

People started attributing FolsonPrisonBlue’s (Block) posts to FolsomPrison.  He protested several times, then finally gave in and changed his screen name to EH.

I think that alone was a friggin’ travesty.  Now it’s to the point where the guy can’t even legitimately defend his team like the rest of us do, because if he gets the least bit passionate he’s accused of being block.

i think it’s disgusting that that amoral little shit Block has caused as much turmoil on this board as he has.  Look at all the time and energy we spend discussing the worthless prick.  If I were a moderator I would have deep-sixed him within a month.

In addition, look how he has ruined EH’s board experience.  I wouldn’t blame him if he said fuck it and left.

I think we should just leave EH alone and let him be a Folsom fan.  If he proves me wrong, which I seriously doubt, then deal with him then.  But at least give him the benefit of the doubt.  I mean, we let Block skate for what, 4 or 5 months?  And he was being an insufferable dickhead the whole time.

I'm alittle late to this discussion, but wanted to reaffirm what is being said in that I too remember the post and content that FolsomPrison brought to the board and it was never disrespectful or meant to incite the nonsense that Block would post. I also remember prior to Block, FolosmPrison was the voice of reason with regards to Folsom. When Block arrived it made it hard for FolsomPrison to post anything reasonable about Folsom. 

I actually didn't know FolsomPrison was now EH until reading this thread. I'm glad to hear he is the same guy since I was wondering what happened to FolsomPrison, but did notice the similarities in EH post compared to FolsomPrison. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...

Is he back?

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Don't think so. I believe that's a movie quote from the Jerk and the Trading Places name and photo suggest this guy likes late 70's early 80's comedy. I also think he's a DMV guy. 

Lol 😝 sorry prep .. I woke up this morning with the Gut Feeling Block was lurking amongst us

False alarm 🚨 guys

• Like 1