Folsom obsession

TheRealOrangeCounty

I’ve been mulling this over for the last twenty four hours and have steered clear of the board up until now. I applaud @HawgGoneIt for this decisive action. The cool thing about @HawgGoneIt is despite us never having meet each other, I think we got the same pulse. 

I agree with the moderator on NCP. It’s all about community. When block was banned the first time, that was the message; he was getting banned because he was poisoning the community. Now, he’s not the only guilty party in all this, so warnings will be forthcoming if there are posts whose purpose seem only to incite this unnecessary beef between Folsom and everyone else. That said, FPB was the nexus and it was never going to stop unless he was removed. 

One thing i’ll mention from my soapbox. We are so similar. There are only a few hundred of us that are passionate about HSFB. We all want our team to run the table and we are crushed when they lose a game. We have pride in our region and state and are happy to give a ribbing here or there. When we recognize how similar as opposed to how different, this place is awesome. Block never got that message and had to respond to the negativity which only fed the negativity. I tell people all the time. One of the greatest powers here is not the power of the response but the choice not to respond. Anyways off soapbox, let’s hope our community is strenghthed after today. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How sure 1/10?

I say 7/10 that it is him. 

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

I saw him get pissed off with FPB for highjacking his avatar, then say he’s changing it out of self defense.

Unless block is wicked cunning, I’m sure to about 9.90 out if 10 the EH is legit.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

He is wicked cunning. Diabolically “smart”. 

22 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Not that smart.  EH has been here way longer than block.

Lol. I remember him from back n the day. Maybe he just snapped and went rogue🤣

But seriously. I’ve noticed enough similarities to raise my eyebrow. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt though because enough of you guys are vouching for him. And I think his personality is cool at the end of the day. But I’m watching🧐

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Ha ! The guy wouldn’t show his face for a free $100 you’ll never see that guy unless it’s his mug shot on TV

THAT....to me shows what this guys all about....Or lack of what he’s about. Dude didn’t identify himself to fellow PG brothers (which is against PG by-laws), AND declined a free 100 bucks and beer. This guy sucks balls. But I won’t talk shit anymore since, thankfully, he’s not here to defend himself. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ThunderRam said:

You obviously have forgotten the Rocklin-Servite debates we had over the years!

Yes, I was the only Rocklin guy around these parts back in the day. I coached a lot of kids that went through that program circa 2008 - 2014. I'm always partial to the kids I've coached. But now that they're all grow'd up, I mostly follow programs of coaches I know and the SFL.

Those were good debates.  I certainly came to respect the Rocklin program by the info learned from you.  It must of been a thrill to watch those kids develop

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I had my hand in the air in the joint with a hundy ready to give it to him. Many of our brothers were there to witness. At he time, I honestly thought he’d show. Now, I know different. 

Exactly... Dude said over and over again he would be there and pretended he was... That is just redicuclous...

Then he tries to hi jack the DLS vs Gorman thread because he is jealous that his team doesn't pay in any games people care about except for when they play DLS...

He just had to go, its one thing to have fun on the board, but to be an outright liar, and dis respect others football knowledge just to promote your team is just absurd....

And most of all, Nobody Cares...🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Blueliner said:

How do you know? Can you prove it? Respectfully.....I can recall multiple times where it looks like he is. I hope he’s not, but don’t be gullible either. Show me so I can stand down. Thanks.

BL

Don’t worry about me.  I’m far from gullible.  I’m probably the most cynical guy you ever met.  And I just don’t think EH Is Block.

I can’t prove it in a court of law, but I’ve watched EH post for some time, as both FolsomPrison and as Extremely Humble.  He never gave me reason to resent him or Folsom.

Block came along after EH and immediately started causing trouble, as Block and as his other 6 or 7 identities.  EH would try try smooth over the horseshit that Block was spreading.

The confusion started when Block, being the dishonorable asshole that he is, changed his screen name to “FolsomPrisonBlues.”  Now what kind of twisted dipshit does that?

People started attributing FolsonPrisonBlue’s (Block) posts to FolsomPrison.  He protested several times, then finally gave in and changed his screen name to EH.

I think that alone was a friggin’ travesty.  Now it’s to the point where the guy can’t even legitimately defend his team like the rest of us do, because if he gets the least bit passionate he’s accused of being block.

i think it’s disgusting that that amoral little shit Block has caused as much turmoil on this board as he has.  Look at all the time and energy we spend discussing the worthless prick.  If I were a moderator I would have deep-sixed him within a month.

In addition, look how he has ruined EH’s board experience.  I wouldn’t blame him if he said fuck it and left.

I think we should just leave EH alone and let him be a Folsom fan.  If he proves me wrong, which I seriously doubt, then deal with him then.  But at least give him the benefit of the doubt.  I mean, we let Block skate for what, 4 or 5 months?  And he was being an insufferable dickhead the whole time.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Don’t worry about me.  I’m far from gullible.  I’m probably the most cynical guy you ever met.  And I just don’t think EH Is Block.

I can’t prove it in a court of law, but I’ve watched EH post for some time, as both FolsomPrison and as Extremely Humble.  He never gave me reason to resent him or Folsom.

Block came along after EH and immediately started causing trouble, as Block and as his other 6 or 7 identities.  EH would try try smooth over the horseshit that Block was spreading.

The confusion started when Block, being the dishonorable asshole that he is, changed his screen name to “FolsomPrisonBlues.”  Now what kind of twisted dipshit does that?

People started attributing FolsonPrisonBlue’s (Block) posts to FolsomPrison.  He protested several times, then finally gave in and changed his screen name to EH.

I think that alone was a friggin’ travesty.  Now it’s to the point where the guy can’t even legitimately defend his team like the rest of us do, because if he gets the least bit passionate he’s accused of being block.

i think it’s disgusting that that amoral little shit Block has caused as much turmoil on this board as he has.  Look at all the time and energy we spend discussing the worthless prick.  If I were a moderator I would have deep-sixed him within a month.

In addition, look how he has ruined EH’s board experience.  I wouldn’t blame him if he said fuck it and left.

I think we should just leave EH alone and let him be a Folsom fan.  If he proves me wrong, which I seriously doubt, then deal with him then.  But at least give him the benefit of the doubt.  I mean, we let Block skate for what, 4 or 5 months?  And he was being an insufferable dickhead the whole time.

I don't think that EH is block either.  Plus, if you read EH's post, he seems to love Folsom football, but is not condescending to other posters, teams, or states.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

^^^^This 100%

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wosinc said:

What he said!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I live in Folsom. Block supposedly lives in Folsom.

You should have learned by now not to believe a word. To quote Christopher Walken's character from the movie True Romance,

"Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything."

That fits the M.O. to a 'T'.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1