Folsom obsession

TheRealOrangeCounty

36 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

My opinion is EH isn’t Block. He was FolsomPrison before Block created FolsomPrisonBlues so he changed it to EH. I remember the post where FPB showed up and created the confusion. I could be wong but don’t think so..

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Nah I don’t believe EH is weird Folsom guy.He was here long before that douche bag showed up

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Extremely Humble is not block.  Look at his avatar.  EH was a Rocklin fan back in the 2009 season.

Firm handshakes

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheRealOrangeCounty said:

I wanted to draw some attention to this topic, since the same group of mob posters on here, have stated that "nobody cares about Folsom." I have shared some screen shots from another forum which shows two of the culprits @THEOC89 @Blueliner (SpartanzRule), and more posting on threads about the Folsom JV team (wtf?) and asking why Folsom threads are being taken down.

But apparently, they "don't care about Folsom." Quite the contrary- they are even interested in Folsom's JV Team!

Pretty funny to me that the #5 ranked team in California can garner so much attention. Comical.

There are some great DLS posters on the forum. Unfortunately, there are some weird dudes.

Feel free to give this post a thumbs down. The more, the better. I will continue to draw attention to this obsession, moving forward.

Congrats.

You succeeded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Strong work, mods. I know that your all didnt come to this decision lightly. But he’ll be back. You can bet on it. We all need to keep a close eye on any new member that even remotely appears to be a Folsom fan or his MO.  I know that sounds bad, but it’s what will be required. Dude’s a psycho. 

Don’t think it really matters, with his personality, he can’t help but be obnoxious

• Like 1

Just now, ron169 said:

Don’t think it really matters, with his personality, he can’t help but be obnoxious

Totally agree. But he will be back. He pretty much already said that he would. Thankfully, He’ll be easily spotted. He’ll TRY to be normal, but he won’t be able to contain himself, and he’ll out himself. What a loser......

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Strong work, mods. I know that your all didnt come to this decision lightly. But he’ll be back. You can bet on it. We all need to keep a close eye on any new member that even remotely appears to be a Folsom fan or his MO.  I know that sounds bad, but it’s what will be required. Dude’s a psycho. 

He’s good .. he probably had something planned... probably made like 30 accounts before he got banned and just had them dormant till he needs them

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How sure 1/10?

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

How do you know?

I saw him get pissed off with FPB for highjacking his avatar, then say he’s changing it out of self defense.

Unless block is wicked cunning, I’m sure to about 9.90 out if 10 the EH is legit.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, Wosinc said:

I saw him get pissed off with FPB for highjacking his avatar, then say he’s changing it out of self defense.

Unless block is wicked cunning, I’m sure to about 9.90 out if 10 the EH is legit.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

The thing is he has argued with himself between accounts before so that’s not shocking 

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

The thing is he has argued with himself between accounts before so that’s not shocking 

EH was here way before dumb ass showed up and never showed the slightest  hint of being Folsom the clown 🤡 and we all know that would be impossible for weird Folsom guy 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Maybe you were the Rocklin fan

You obviously have forgotten the Rocklin-Servite debates we had over the years!

Yes, I was the only Rocklin guy around these parts back in the day. I coached a lot of kids that went through that program circa 2008 - 2014. I'm always partial to the kids I've coached. But now that they're all grow'd up, I mostly follow programs of coaches I know and the SFL.

• Like 1