Real talk (aka Transparant Tuesday)

Sammyswordsman

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

What a team is in weeks 1-2 is not necessarily the same in week 11-12.  Prior to losing to IMG in week 2 (47-29) they lost to Martin 46-26.  So was Martin a beast in Texas?  Not really, they lost to Allen in the playoffs 36-11.  

BTW Desoto lost to Allen in the 2d round not the semifinals in 2015

You're right.

It was Allen who lost in the semis, to Westlake. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Would love to see Colquitt vs Chandler 

Not sure where Chandler stands on the injury side...but if Chandler has their bullets and Colquitt has their bullets....it would be worth the money to see see that game.  I say we play it in New Orleans.  Ms. Violet would definitely say....Let's Go !!!!

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Not sure where Chandler stands on the injury side...but if Chandler has their bullets and Colquitt has their bullets....it would be worth the money to see see that game.  I say we play it in New Orleans.  Ms. Violet would definitely say....Let's Go !!!!

Rufus>>

Lmao 🤣 Dufus forgot packers don’t travel OOS

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Anything from Sammy outside of the no solid logic "tiers" that is nothing more than a Sammy opinion poll is a plus in my book.

"Logic" is how a team like (2010-2017) Folsom starts the year at #75, plays nobodies, waits for everyone else to lose, then ends up at #17 at the end of the year.

That sh*t don't fly in the Tiers.

Collquitt is a solid/good Tier 3 team this year but won't get exposed as such unless they make it to the Geico bowl, due to Ga being down this year.

You don't have a shred of supporting "logic" that would justify CC as a Top 10 team.  None.

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

CA is just totally on another level and I’m talking all teams not just MD and SJB.  Cen10, DLS and MV would kick any team in Texas butt!!

if we were tiering states it would be:

tier 1:  CA

all other states don’t start showing up until tier 3, you gotta separate CA from the rest by at LEAST a tier!

so thats my take after being shown the light.  I’m embarrassed to ever watch TXHSFB again....

Finally!!! Stoked you've seen the light. Have you heard the good news? He has risen.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

"Logic" is how a team like (2010-2017) Folsom starts the year at #75, plays nobodies, waits for everyone else to lose, then ends up at #17 at the end of the year.

Collquitt is a solid/good Tier 3 team this year but won't get exposed as such unless they make it to the Geico bowl, due to Ga being down this year.

You don't have a shred of supporting "logic" that would justify CC as a Top 10 team.  None.

Uh oh, the “Tiers” aren’t messing around!  You tell em Sammy!

😂 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Uh oh, the “Tiers” aren’t messing around!  You tell em Sammy!

😂

Now we discover that Texas schools have 4700-5000 kids each, compared to 1650 ave for other public schools.  No wonder Texas is against transfers.   When you only have 1 HS per town, and 5000 kids, you get all the players in the area anyway.

30 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Admit that the tiers are nothing more than your opinion. We aren't dumb. At least not all of us. 

I don't really need any logic to support Colquitt top ten. There they are in the compilation top ten. 

You are trying to get me to, how does Fred put it? ...tilt at windmills. 

Does it piss you off that we see through your opinion poll bullshit? 

Just make it a poll like the no-nonsense top fifty or the Whiteshoes 100. You claim to be crowd sourced but when the crowd introduces logic, you conveniently shift the applied logic to whatever ends up with what your desired product was to begin with. 

13 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

OK guys.  It's mid week, so you can take off your home hats and provide your peeps with how you really honestly feel about your state compared to others.

From a Calif standpoint, I am pretty pleased that MD beat IMG.  Actually I am ecstatic.  Deep down, I think everyone else was happy that IMG had their 4 year winning streak broke.  (Except the Texas guys because IMB rolled Desoto in their prime).

Calif is stacked at the top with SJB and MD, but I wouldn't bet on DLS or Cen10, or MV against teams like Carol City, Miami Central, Allen, SJC, hint @Gardensateballer

I honestly feel that Ga is down this year, compared to 2014 when CC and Archer were really good.  I would put CC in the mix with Cen10, MV, SPP, SJC, but the other Ga teams have to many flaws.

I think Ohio is treading water this year with some good but not great teams.  I think Jokes, Folsom, OLU, Jserra would give their top teams all they could handle.

I think Fla is better this year than last.  Trending up.  I'd put the Fla Top 3 right below Stache and possibly = to SJB. 

I think Stache beats SJB this year, twice unless injuries come into play.

So that's my honest take. 

But today is Wednesday.  Very confused!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't really need any logic to support Colquitt top ten. There they are in the compilation top ten. 

You claim to be crowd sourced but when the crowd introduces logic, you conveniently shift the applied logic to whatever ends up with what your desired product was to begin with. 

LOL.  The Tiers were brought forth exactly because the comp polls are so stupid.

Here was your "comp poll" in week 1

7. Grayson (3-2)

10. Bishop Gorman  (1-3)

12. Hoover (3-2)

15. BC  (3-1)

18. Marietta (1-4)

Not sure you want to hang  your hat on the "comp polls"

Also, the Tiers accept crowd sourced input in a much greater capacity than the other polls you mentioned.

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  The Tiers were brought forth exactly because the comp polls are so stupid.

Here was your "comp poll" in week 1

7. Grayson (3-2)

10. Bishop Gorman  (1-3)

12. Hoover (3-2)

15. BC  (3-1)

18. Marietta (1-4)

Not sure you want to hang  your hat on the "comp polls"

Also, the Tiers accept crowd sourced input in a much greater capacity than the other polls you mentioned.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif.66f7f3651f40e5abb31402ee5e8046c5.gif