MaxPreps top 50 all time best hsfb teams

golfaddict1

There is no good reason or way to argue with a list like this. It's strictly someone's opinion with no real way to compare teams from the 20's to teams from the 2000's. 

It's actually goofy to even think a team from back then could compete with a team from today. 

Anyway, my little tidbit is there is no way any 80's Valdosta teams beat 2014 or 2015 Packers. Not 84 or 86. Those are the only teams I saw play live to enter the discussion with 

Nice list of some of the all time greats though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is no good reason or way to argue with a list like this. It's strictly someone's opinion with no real way to compare teams from the 20's to teams from the 2000's. 

It's actually goofy to even think a team from back then could compete with a team from today. 

Anyway, my little tidbit is there is no way any 80's Valdosta teams beat 2014 or 2015 Packers. Not 84 or 86. Those are thr only teams I saw play live to enter the discussion with 

Nice list of some of the all time greats though. 

Thing is, this is now fact in as much as these are the 50 greatest teams of all time according to MAX.

Moe 1976 is #4 all time on this list. Moe 1980 is #6, DLS 2003 is #2....

It is what it is. 

Just like I always point out USAToday is the only poll that really matters. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Thing is, this is now fact in as much as these are the 50 greatest teams of all time according to MAX.

It is what it is. 

No problem like Hawg said it’s one mans opinion

i respect your opinion Noone 😀

Just now, noonereal said:

It is what it is. 

Depends on the viewpoint. USAT doesn't matter one little iota to me. I know the poll is trash. It's why I never get it when you say it's the only poll that matters. Idgaf about that poll. 

To me, the crown jewel is the PrepNation poll. It seems to be the most on a level poll through the years. Not any real wtf's in there or whatever and a long running and respected in the right circles poll. 

I don't really care what other people that only read the USAT paper think. There is a good chance they are mostly all dumb asses anyway. There are a lot of those in the world today in case you didn't notice on your own. xD

As far as national stuff goes... If we are going by cool ass trophies, I like the MaxPreps Tour of Champions trophies. They look pretty cool to me. I'd like to see Colquitt with four or five more of those in the trophy case. Well, really even more but, hell, just shooting for the near future right now. 

Just like this list... It's a cool list of great teams, but, it's trash. The concept is trash too. Idc though. It's a cool list and makes you think about some of those teams from the past. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

To me, the crown jewel is the PrepNation poll. It seems to be the most on a level poll through the years. Not any real wtf's in there or whatever and a long running and respected in the right circles poll. 

That is fine but understand you are then living in your own private idaho. 

As far as national stuff goes... If we are going by cool ass trophies, I like the MaxPreps Tour of Champions trophies. They look pretty cool to me. I'd like to see Colquitt with four or five more of those in the trophy case. Well, really even more but, hell, just shooting for the near future right now. 

What is a MaxPreps Tour of Champions trophy? 

That is fine but understand you are then living in your own private idaho. 

What is a MaxPreps Tour of Champions trophy? 

If you don't know, then you probably haven't been around your team's trophy case? Or, your team hasn't finished in the MP top 25 since they've awarded it? Idk. 

MaxPreps awards their top 25 teams with a pretty cool trophy as recognition for being a top 25 team. 

image.jpeg.c3fe75e3af4ea391917db5b0c3a7bee1.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you don't know, then you probably haven't been around your team's trophy case? Or, your team hasn't finished in the MP top 25 since they've awarded it? Idk. 

MaxPreps awards their top 25 teams with a pretty cool trophy as recognition for being a top 25 team. 

image.jpeg.c3fe75e3af4ea391917db5b0c3a7bee1.jpeg

Yep not around the trophy case

but some trophy wives ... well 😆

• Haha 1

Is that the trophy?

or are you screwing with me? (not that I don't deserve it) 

That's the trophy more or less. 

It's a National Guardsman because it's awarded by the National Guard. A couple of Guardsmen and a MaxPreps rep comes and recognize the team and award the trophy. 

I guess I'm to assume that you don't like it or whatever?

• Like 1