MaxPreps top 50 all time best hsfb teams

golfaddict1

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

And colquits only meaningful game was trinity catholic 

i dont know about you but I think SJP is a Weeee bit better

Ok so Grayson didn't happen? In which they beat Grayson by the same amount of points BC did... 

The domination of a Decent Mceachern squad didn't happen? 

At this point this is like the pot calling the kettle black... 

SPP schedules far weaker than any other NJ power but they get credit for it... 

They're doing the same damn thing you bash Colquitt for... 

Yet its ok with you because it's NJ... 

Ok... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ok so Grayson didn't happen? In which they beat Grayson by the same amount of points BC did... 

The domination of a Decent Mceachern squad didn't happen? 

At this point this is like the pot calling the kettle black... 

SPP schedules far weaker than any other NJ power but they get credit for it... 

They're doing the same damn thing you bash Colquitt for... 

Yet its ok with you because it's NJ... 

Ok... 

Ohhhh Sooo

Thee Bergen Catholic Game didn’t happen what about the DePaul game today, how about when they play Don BOSCO or SJR later on 

cmon now  don’t be a Hypocrite 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohhhh Sooo

Thee Bergen Catholic Game didn’t happen what about the DePaul game today, how about when they play Don BOSCO or SJR later on 

cmon now  don’t be a Hypocrite 

1. Depaul Who? 

And 2 games they could very well lose... 

You sound like the Californians. 

Want credit for games that haven't been played yet we don't know the outcome of future games... 

5 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

We're 40-20 in the Expert Pick 'Em.

Maxpreps is 39-21.

I wonder what we'll have to say about our own guys if we lose. 

What’s this “we’re” shit! They bring home the gold, hell yes I’ll be pumping the the Big #1 foam finger....

They finish anything other than first, then it’s who the hell are these boobs, I don’t know them and I didn’t pick them and it the other finger 😘. It’s the Sammy School of Life.

C6958E14-D8A8-4F8F-B702-DFA217C59F89.jpeg

EDE45169-91B6-4D3B-83A1-6EB3C8A9FC9C.jpeg

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

The SBG Championships prove that there would never have been a 150 winning streak, with the 5 losses. But the 296 NorCal baby harp seal tomato can slap dick record would still be intact  

And the existence of a NorCal Regional for the past 27 years would have proved there never would have been 292 either. Even the most ardent DLS fan has admitted that they wouldn't have won every single 1 v 2 NorCal matchup from 1992 until now. But go on believing whatever you want while not being aware of all the facts.

Technically speaking, that record doesn't exist anyway with D1 Clovis/Fresno officially being part of the NorCal Regional playoff bracket. Now it's spun as 292-0 against teams north of Fresno. All w/o a NorCal Regional game and 80% of the wins coming against their own section.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On 9/27/2018 at 5:17 PM, golfaddict1 said:

MD 17 would have beaten all of these teams in my opinion.  

Dumb list - it's pissing in the wind to try and guess where the all time best HS teams rank. 

None of those DLS teams were stopping STA 09 / 10 (maybe STA wouldn't stop them either of course) but I would have taken STA if I had to pick

And yes I did see the DLS teams play.  They were great - but so were many of these other teams

48 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

And the existence of a NorCal Regional for the past 27 years would have proved there never would have been 292 either. Even the most ardent DLS fan has admitted that they wouldn't have won every single 1 v 2 NorCal matchup from 1992 until now. But go on believing whatever you want while not being aware of all the facts.

Technically speaking, that record doesn't exist anyway with D1 Clovis/Fresno officially being part of the NorCal Regional playoff bracket. Now it's spun as 292-0 against teams north of Fresno. All w/o a NorCal Regional game and 80% of the wins coming against their own section.

POPs, spin control, has dls ever given up 50 + back to back losses in the history ?

57 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Fully agree with regional game steak would not been at 151. 

Not sure what the Clovis / Fresno part though. Can’t rememeber who they lost too from down there?

8 hours ago, Cossacks said:

What’s this “we’re” shit! They bring home the gold, hell yes I’ll be pumping the the Big #1 foam finger....

They finish anything other than first, then it’s who the hell are these boobs, I don’t know them and I didn’t pick them and it the other finger 😘. It’s the Sammy School of Life.

Who's SJB?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What was the difference between the 2

overall team speed and quality of depth.  would not have been a blowout but would have broke loose in the mid 3rd to 4th quarter.  that's not a dig on Berwick, they had quality players throughout, just not as many as VHS to rotate in/out.  Berwick did have a sweet brand of football back in the day.  

12 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Fully agree with regional game steak would not been at 151. 

Not sure what the Clovis / Fresno part though. Can’t rememeber who they lost too from down there?

They lost to Clovis West twice, in back to back seasons. The 2004/2005 era when they had their worst W/L season under Lad. Those were seasons when they were especially vulnerable had there been a Regional Open.

Also, I misstated when I said 292-0 ... there are 2 ties in there, which makes it an unbeaten streak rather than a winning streak. But CW does have 2 wins against DLS. But everyone else north of Fresno/Clovis is 0-290-2.

But a NorCal Regional certainly would have changed things a bit just as implementing the State Bowl Game in 2006 did for the South. There’s just something about always facing the very best team from a region in a given season that decreases the odds of super long winning streaks. Just ask Texas.

16 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

DLS would have gone 149-2 had they been playing in socal that whole time 

• Haha 1