What up Texas?

DevilDog

55 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

2017 upset by E.T. IN 2nd RD was undefeated

2016 4th rd lost to Allen 42 -23 

Just leave it there it was very putrid till coach Samples showed up. 

last 4 years and 3 previous

2018    R. Samples   14-0-0    
2017    R. Samples    11-1-0    
2016    R. Samples    11-3-0    
2015    R. Samples    3-7-0    
2014    J. Dicus    3-7-0    
2013    J. Dicus    5-6-0

Samples coached teams are known for choking in playoffs, though. 

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yes they play that way no showboating.  Just hard nosed football.   The good things about going to games you will see someone standout.  Yesterday I asked @Texasball about #32 for H.P.  kid stuck out against J.T.

it's funny I knew nothing about them or him  this year. Go to a game and watch and of course he is a top Defensive End type player in the State.   His name is Prince Dorbah.  If you make it down for the Semis keep an I on him in  their game.  Just a Jr. 

kid is a baller.  

PRINCE
DORBAH

He balled for them last year in the finals too.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cracker said:

Especially when it's Allen or Bad officiating at SMU vs. SLC or what some would call being cheated. 

They lost to Allen at SMU because their QB had an hand injury at Halftime and didn't play the 2nd half.  That was the reason for that loss.  Not exactly choking.  And if you don't win State everyone choked.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cracker said:

At one time allen’s ass choked in the playoffs too and got whipped every year by SLC.  You remember those years? 

For the record, as HC samples has been to a state finals, and three semifinals with 3 different teams.  He’s done great as a coach. 

He didn’t inherit a good program either, built Lincoln, skyline and duncanville from scratch. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

At one time allen’s ass choked in the playoffs too and got whipped every year by SLC.  You remember those years? 

For the record, as HC samples has been to a state finals, and three semifinals with 3 different teams.  He’s done great as a coach. 

He didn’t inherit a good program either, built Lincoln, skyline and duncanville from scratch. 

Now I hope he beats the damn brakes off Allen 😎

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Especially when it's Allen or Bad officiating at SMU vs. SLC or what some would call being cheated. 

They lost to Allen at SMU because their QB had an hand injury at Halftime and didn't play the 2nd half.  That was the reason for that loss.  Not exactly choking.  And if you don't win State everyone choked.  

Incorrect. Lost to Allen because Allen made adjustments in the 2nd half and Skyline forgot how to play defense. 

Lost to SLC because of inability to put their opponent away. They led by 10 with less than 2 minutes to go. Oh, and the fox. LOL! Hope you are not calling that cheating. 

Choked last year vs Trinity.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Incorrect. Lost to Allen because Allen made adjustments in the 2nd half and Skyline forgot how to play defense. 

Lost to SLC because of inability to put their opponent away. They led by 10 with less than 2 minutes to go. Oh, and the fox. LOL! Hope you are not calling that cheating. 

If that kid would not have gotten hurt no damn adjustments were gonna stop that.  Worry about Saturday.   They gonna lay the wood to Allen.   I was at the Game @ SMU. The allegations of cheating were so large it made national news.  More than a damn fox.  A PI on a kid 5 yds from a SLC player etc.  Like I said you have to go to games to know what the hell is going on. 

The B.S. said by SLC people about Skyline to this day have many pissed my Redskin is at the top of the list. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

If that kid would not have gotten hurt no damn adjustments were gonna stop that.  Worry about Saturday.   They gonna lay the wood to Allen

We'll never know. Truth is, Skylines defense couldnt stop Allen. What was it? 7 TDs in the 2nd half by Allen? Its not like they squeaked by with a win, either.

Looking forward to next weekend.

7 minutes ago, Cracker said:

That QB for skyline also played safety some and was their best one. They didn’t “choke” last year vs trinity, ET controlled the line of scrimmage and played a very clean game in a similar fashion westlake did to Allen in 2015

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That QB for skyline was also their safety. They didn’t “choke” last year vs trinity, ET controlled the line of scrimmage and played a very clean game in a similar fashion westlake did to Allen in 2015

Enter Kenny Hill. On the ensuing drive, the junior quarterback worked the ball down the field to receivers Sabian Holmes, Tyler Barnes and Ben Sego -- the latter two of which had to step up in the place of the injured Peyton Williams.

A pass interference call moved the ball down to the Skyline 3-yard line where Hill dove in to cut Skyline's lead to 24-21.

NO ONE FROM SKYLINE WAS WITHIN 5YDS OF THAT SLC KID WHEN THAT FLAG WAS THROWN IT WAS A BAILOUT. THEY WERE CHEATED INCLUDING THE ONSIDE KICK.  IT WAS STRAIGHT B.S.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cracker said:

We'll never know. Truth is, Skylines defense couldnt stop Allen. What was it? 7 TDs in the 2nd half by Allen? Its not like they squeaked by with a win, either.

Looking forward to next weekend.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/dwaine-caraway-wants-to-investigate-uil-referees/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/14/dallas-skyline-high-school_n_1147000.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I hope D'ville beats the Eagle off of ALLEN and  that BIG ASS A off their Helmets and never thought I would root against them.  

Allen hasn't lost a game by more than 10 since 2006.  You obviously have some sort of emotional involvement in this game. Have fun with that. 

I'm not really into halftime shows.  But damn the Sneaky Blonds Emerald Belles had a helluva performance at halftime yesterday at the Star  

I tell you what if you go to a game with SLC it's not bad on the eyesight at all.  It's some fine Mothers at those games. 

These ladies did a great job. 

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Duncanville's goals of being one of best defenses in HS history – and taking down No. 1 Allen – within reach after eviscerating Southlake Carroll

FRISCO - As Duncanville celebrated a historic win over eight-time state champion Southlake Carroll, Stacy Brown was asked what the Panthers showed the rest of Texas on Saturday.

"That we've got one of the best defenses in the state," said Brown, a senior defensive back who is committed to Missouri.

With a 51-7 rout that was the worst playoff loss in Southlake Carroll history, Duncanville continued to show that this is one of the best defenses the state has ever seen. And it might be good enough to beat the No. 1 team in America.

These Brotha's will straight up hit You.   There were a lot of these delivered to SLC yesterday

Chin strap was loose, kids do that now....😁

Every since Emmitt started showing his mug....

BGW

2 hours ago, Cracker said:

I was on the sideline during the fox game.  There was really bad calls that went against Skyline 

• Like 3