What up Texas?

DevilDog

Just now, The Guru said:

And the defenses in Texas stink.

So there you have it.

I don't believe that you believe...that.  No reason to realistically believe that defenses in TX stink.  Way too much talent and coaching going around creating defensive schemes with dudes that eventually get drafted for that to be true.  I'm not the guy for you to feel dopamine hits on regarding this opinion.  You seem to be reasonable enough in your assessment of football to seriously not mean that.  But rhetorically...haha.  I bit.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Even the homer site that crowns Cali champs by the buckets disagree in their opinion.

PROJECT A MATCHUP
neutral field
[2019] Guyer [John H.] (Denton, TX) 38, [2019] Servite (Anaheim, CA) 31

I don't use calpreps sorry

Calpreps told us Amat was about to get blown out by Aledo.  How'd that turn out?

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I don't use calpreps sorry

And their opinion is just a valid as yours.  Who is the QB for Guyer and tell me that Servite has a better one?  I will wait your opinion. 

He would be the best Athlete at QB they faced all year including the 2 super dudes from SJB and MD.  He is a freaky athlete. 

Stowers (6-4, 205) is rated the fourth-best dual-threat quarterback in the nation in the Class of 2021 by 247Sports.com and is the No. 24 overall recruit in the state. He lists 18 offers on his recruiting page, including one from national champion Clemson.

Stowers is a three-sport athlete and won the Class 6A state championship in the high jump in track by clearing 6 feet, 10 inches. He also played for Guyer's basketball team that reached the 6A Region I final before losing 66-62 to state champion Duncanville.

When asked at the state track meet if he would consider competing in track, as well as football in college, Stowers said, "It would definitely be great if I could do both. I don't know if that's

Just now, The Guru said:

I don't believe it. I know it based on history.

The recent history, I presume of the many games contested between TX and California football teams.  Private vs State funded.   I see the data set now, on google-let me take the time (and it might take a while), to review these games.  A reasonable assessment implores one to acknowledge your statement as less than factual.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CalTX said:

The recent history, I presume of the many games contested between TX and California football teams.  Private vs State funded.   I see the data set now, on google-let me take the time (and it might take a while), to review these games.  A reasonable assessment implores one to acknowledge your statement as less than factual.  

All it takes is one look up and down the results page on calpreps to see the Nintendo numbers being given up by Texas teams.

Their best teams (with few exceptions) get gashed on a yearly basis.

• Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

All it takes is one look up and down the results page on calpreps to see the Nintendo numbers being given up by Texas teams.

And in Florida the QB's suck.  I remember Ga. Teams skull Dragging a few of those teams this year. 

Lowndes  48   Miami N.W 21 (one of your top teams) IT was 35 -7 at halftime they called the Dawgs off. 

Yet in FL dummy they have scored. 59, 49, 49 that was 3 weeks in a row 

Playoffs 63, 47, 42.  

You can do better if you try.

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And their opinion is just a valid as yours.  Who is the QB for Guyer and tell me that Servite has a better one?  I will wait your opinion. 

He would be the best Athlete at QB they faced all year including the 2 super dudes from SJB and MD.  He is a freaky athlete. 

Stowers (6-4, 205) is rated the fourth-best dual-threat quarterback in the nation in the Class of 2021 by 247Sports.com and is the No. 24 overall recruit in the state. He lists 18 offers on his recruiting page, including one from national champion Clemson.

Stowers is a three-sport athlete and won the Class 6A state championship in the high jump in track by clearing 6 feet, 10 inches. He also played for Guyer's basketball team that reached the 6A Region I final before losing 66-62 to state champion Duncanville.

When asked at the state track meet if he would consider competing in track, as well as football in college, Stowers said, "It would definitely be great if I could do both. I don't know if that's

What about along the LOS? 

Guyer would have to outscore them, and that could happen but im betting on the better defense with better line play

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Their best teams (with few exceptions) get gashed on a yearly bashed.

Gotcha...I see your data sat.  I do not subscribe to that logic, thusly rely on real games between disputed opponents.  Makes me wonder if one could pr$fit from creating a Texpreps page...lol

Everyone and I mean everyone is giving SFA way too much credit. Talking about playing silky soft schedule.  I am sorry if you don't have playoffs -  You must schedule at least 7 or 8 really tough games.  They didn't and for that we don't know if they are truly legit!

schedule

Miami Central - been beat 2 other times so far  -  CM FL even got them pretty good

Simeon IL - please lol

American Collegiate Academy FL  - 3-7 lol

MD - got beat

Norland Miami - 6-4

St Joseph Regional NJ 7-4 ( only 28-0) DBP beat them by 21 - how many games did DBP lose this year?

Venice FL - 8-5 

IMG -  This is the game everyone hangs hat on  - Sorry IMG was not elite this year - go back and watch them play SJC and decide for your self.

St Thomas More  CT - please lol

Life Christian Academy 4-6

Royalty Institute - 1-9 

This bunch has the most gifted ranking in the country -  What in the hell would they do in real playoff format ?

Sorry not sold on them!

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

That's what the entire SEC thought until they updated to the more advanced big 12 offensive style of play.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Texas wins all the games that are never played.

And when they're played,  these same individuals hush up.

I don't forget how he got quiet in the Notre Dame-Klein Oak game.  He was talking about how Klein Oak would give Notre Dame all they could handle till a berry was administered to him.  Then it was tuck your tail time

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

What about along the LOS? 

Guyer would have to outscore them, and that could happen but im betting on the better defense with better line play

You can't tackle what you can't catch.  You are stuck on this LOS and bigger kids. Who says they have a better Defense and LOS?  Who is faster and more explosive. I am betting on that.  Guyer is faster than Servite.  I don't know who would win. They don't play I just showed that stupid CalPreps disagreed and they use all kind of data.  And they are over 80% in picks. 

You can't tackle what you can't catch.  You are stuck on this LOS and bigger kids. Who says they have a better Defense and LOS?  Who is faster and more explosive. I am betting on that.  Guyer is faster than Servite.  I don't know who would win. They don't play I just showed that stupid CalPreps disagreed and they use all kind of data.  And they are over 80% in picks. 

That's cause 80 percent of HS games aren't competitive. The games that are,  their percentage is probably 50 percent if that

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

And when they're played,  these same individuals hush up.

I don't forget how he got quiet in the Notre Dame-Klein Oak game.  He was talking about how Klein Oak would give Notre Dame all they could handle till a berry was administered to him.  Then it was tuck your tail time

Klein Oak sucked that year.   The best win for Cali over Tx is Aledo a team in the 4th class in the State.  A good win for Amat.  That Klein Oak Notre Dame game should be looked at Like Aledo vs. Westlake a 65 -7 beat down.  Westlake sucked as well.   Klein Oak lost the 1st 5 games they played in 2009 and was 0-1 entering that game.  They sucked. 

We have had 1 big matchup of Tx big boy vs. Cali Big boy.  #12 In Texas vs. DLS who ruled Cali for 29 straight games 2014 - 2015.   Their only loss was to E.T.  and that was suppose to be an all time talented DLS team.  So yes we have reason to believe all that crowning is B.S.  based off of results.  I'm not big on hypothetical's.  The reason I don't get into these rating arguments.  I still don't know who the best team in the DFW is yet.  And I have seen most of the top teams in the DFW from Allen-D'ville.   

Klein Oak sucked that year.   The best win for Cali over Tx is Aledo a team in the 4th class in the State.  A good win for Amat.  That Klein Oak Notre Dame game should be looked at Like Aledo vs. Westlake a 65 -7 beat down.  Westlake sucked as well. 

We have had 1 big matchup of Tx big boy vs. Cali Big boy.  #12 In Texas vs. DLS who ruled Cali for 29 straight games 2014 - 2015.   Their only loss was to E.T.  and that was suppose to be an all time talented DLS team.  So yes we have reason to believe all that crowning is B.S.  based off of results.  I'm not big on hypothetical's.  The reason I don't get into these rating arguments.  I still don't know who the best team in the DFW is yet.  And I have seen most of the top teams in the DFW from Allen-D'ville.   

Klein Oak was able to beat 2nd round Texas teams and play a semifinalist from Texas to a 7 point game

Aledo vs Guyer

Guyer 60 Aledo 57

So this team in your 4th class, played the team we're talking about to a 3 point game,  but this Guyer team will roll Servite. Yea, k