What up Texas?

DevilDog

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thanks Miami sucks because the talent in FL is beneath Ga. Nv and Michigan @ RB, QB and WR.   We appreciate your Fuckary each day. 

Miami is 6-6 with those OOS leaders.

So your conclusion is that Florida talent is worse than Nevada, Michigan, etc.?

Why are Texans so universally stupid?

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The joke is that they're not good now, either.

You are such a gigantic dope that it's embarrassing.

The joke has always been you,  you’ve been missing badly all morning.  As the fool you are you were trying to take a jab at 5A and missed.  You’re so transparent and dumb. 

• Haha 1

The UTSA talk reminded me of these gems.

On 6/22/2018 at 8:28 PM, RedZone said:

Frank gonna turn it all around........gotta get players first!

On 6/24/2018 at 7:31 AM, RedZone said:

It has more to do with HC Frank Wilson and what he is trying to build at UTSA. Kids like him.

He was just fired after going 19-29 in 4 seasons. He was pretty much terrible.

Cajun thought he was great because.....(wait for it).....he's from Louisiana! That's it. Nothing else.

He was nothing more than a RB coach and Recruiting Coordinator. In other words, he was a bagman and you don't hire a bagman to run a program.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The joke has always been you,  you’ve been missing badly all morning.  As the fool you are you were trying to take a jab at 5A and missed.  You’re so transparent and dumb. 

A pest and a nuisance.  You can tell this dude wishes he was FROM Texas.  He spends most of his day focused on Texas.  Notice the Energy Drinks. 

The GURU on TEXAS. 

Image result for NERD ON COMPUTER GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

A pest and a nuisance.  You can tell this dude wishes he was FROM Texas.  He spends most of his day focused on Texas.  Notice the Energy Drinks. 

The GURU on TEXAS. 

Image result for NERD ON COMPUTER GIF

He’s a strange dude indeed.  I expect him to become unglued once we start talking about 4A games and how good the teams are.  Remember his meltdown a few years ago?  😂 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Cajun thought he was great because.....(wait for it).....he's from Louisiana! That's it. Nothing else.

He took USTA to their first bowl in program history his very first year (2016)......had the program headed in the right diirection and was recruiting NOLA/Louisiana very well..

In 2017, UTSA had a landmark 17-10 victory over Baylor which gave UTSA its first ever victory over a Power Five team

USTA has only been D1 since 2011.....

Slipped up the last 2 seasons, I guess. 

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He took USTA to their first bowl in program history his very first year (2016)......had the program headed in the right diirection and was recruiting NOLA/Louisiana very well..

Smoke and mirrors. Everybody goes to bowl games nowadays. The only reason that happened is because when they went 8-4 under Larry Coker they were transitioning to FBS and weren't eligible.

He never had the program going anywhere. He's a position coach/bagman. He's not a head coach.

• Thumbs Down 1

I would be more concerned with Manny Diaz at Miami than Frank Wilson at a start-up in Texas, los.

Manny has never done anything.....hist first season as a HC he went 6-6 and might be playing Tulane in a bowl game.

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2019/12/1/20989713/miami-hurricanes-football-coach-manny-diaz-is-officially-on-the-hot-seat-offensive-changes-or-leave

Following Miami’s 6th loss of the regular season, a 27-17 defeat at the hands of a previously 4-7 Duke Blue Devils team who entered the game on a 5 game losing streak, and losing that game on the heels of the historic loss to FIU a week ago, one thing is crystal clear to me:

Miami Hurricanes Coach Manny Diaz is on the Hot Seat

I don’t say this flippantly. I don’t say this emotionally. I say this critically and objectively. And it’s absolutely true.

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I would be more concerned with Manny Diaz at Miami than Frank Wilson at a start-up in Texas, los.

Manny has never done anything.....hist first season as a HC he went 6-6 and might be playing Tulane in a bowl game.

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2019/12/1/20989713/miami-hurricanes-football-coach-manny-diaz-is-officially-on-the-hot-seat-offensive-changes-or-leave

Following Miami’s 6th loss of the regular season, a 27-17 defeat at the hands of a previously 4-7 Duke Blue Devils team who entered the game on a 5 game losing streak, and losing that game on the heels of the historic loss to FIU a week ago, one thing is crystal clear to me:

Miami Hurricanes Coach Manny Diaz is on the Hot Seat

I don’t say this flippantly. I don’t say this emotionally. I say this critically and objectively. And it’s absolutely true.

When cornered changed the subject!

😄

Who cares about Manny Diaz? Nobody claimed that he would turn anything around based on no evidence.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You're stupid.

You don't seem to understand that an 8-4 team would be bowl eligible if not for the transitional period.

Otherwise you wouldn't have responded with Coker's last two years which had nothing to do with what I said.

But you get emotionally insecure when people mock your silly predictions.