What up Texas?

DevilDog

32 minutes ago, Texasball said:

He will spin it 10 different ways. 

I like North Shores chances to win if they come focused to play.

You mean how you were spinning SLC playing MD?

DLS has been beaten by 14+ the last 4 years by SJB and MD. NS imo should be playing those two teams not the team they're beating yearly

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You mean how you were spinning SLC playing MD?

DLS has been beaten by 14+ the last 4 years by SJB and MD. NS imo should be playing those two teams not the team they're beating yearly

NS is not elite per You.  So it should be an even game against those fast kids from DLS with that great Conditioning.  

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

DLS isn't elite either. They're between LT-NS

NO THEY AREN'T 🤣 They are between HP and SLC

They are gonna get their asses handed to them.   Remember you said only Katy and ET in Texas could hang with them. 

Well this is as far from Katy and ET you will find in Texas.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

NO THEY AREN'T 🤣 They are between HP and SLC

They are gonna get their asses handed to them.   Remember you said only Katy and ET in Texas could hang with them. 

Well this is as far from Katy and ET you will find in Texas.  

2015 and 2020.

BS, they'd kill HP. I'd love to see DLS play those teams.  

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

2015 and 2020.

BS, they'd kill HP. I'd love to see DLS play those teams.  

You always love to see them play teams they will not and tell us all what they would do.  They sent the best team since those dynasty years and lost to a Texas team outside the top 10 and a 1st RD loser.  And they went back and smoked Cali.  They are not special. They are small, slow and very disciplined.   The latter is the hallmark of them.  Them NS. kids will look like they have wings running by those slow ass NorCal Kids.  Yep I believe this 100%.

YOU SAID ONLY KATY AND ET ARE THE TEAMS IN TEXAS THAT CAN MATCH THEM.  

I see a lot of this coming 

Image result for MOONWALKING GIF

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

You always love to see them play teams the will not and tell us what they would do.  They sent the best team since those dynasty years and lost to a Texas team outside the top 10.  They are not special. They are small, slow and very disciplined.   The latter is the hallmark of them.  Them NS. kids will look like they have wings running by those slow as NorCal Kids.  Yep I believe this 100%.

YOU SAID ONLY KATY AND ET ARE THE TEAMS IN TEXAS THAT CAN MATCH THEM.  

I see a lot of this coming 

Image result for MOONWALKING GIF

Outside the top 10 my ass

That team beat NS your state champ as well. I guess NS wasn't a top 10 either huh🤡

In 2015 I believe that.  Im sure you think 2015 Duncanville would give them a game huh?

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That team beat NS your state champ as well. I guess NS wasn't a top 10 either huh🤡

In 2015 I believe that.  Im sure you think 2015 Duncanville would give them a game huh?

Westfield and Manvel beat NS that year as well. Where do they rack n stack up in the pecking order? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Westfield and Manvel beat NS that year as well. Where do they rack n stack up in the pecking order? 

He forgets that and that was the lesser Division that year and Westfield and Manvel got worked.  Agenda doesn't work when you get exposed. 

NS Had lost back to back games before E.T.

9/4 7:00p Manvel (L) 43 - 40  
9/10 7:00p Westfield (Houston, TX) Location: North Shore High School (L) 31 - 28 
9/18 7:00p Trinity (Euless, TX) Game Details: McLane Stadium Box Score (L) 42 - 32 

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Those two also lost multiple times, and Manvel never does good against physical teams like Trinity.  FB Marshall type team

What did DLS do back in Cali in 2014 and 2015 and who was the only team to beat them out of 29 games?  A 1st Rd Loser in Texas that struggled with 5A Lancaster.  Can you explain that to us too?

Their toughest game wasn't DLS. It was SLC the Redskin and I watched both games.  

What's even more ridiculous DLS finished #2 in the Nation that year.  Their asses would not have been top 6 in Texas in 2015.  These rankings are a damn joke. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What did DLS do back in Cali in 2014 and 2015 and who was the only team to beat them out of 29 games?  A 1st Rd Loser in Texas that struggled with 5A Lancaster.  Can you explain that to us too?

Yea, DLS played one top 5 team in that span.  SJB the team that matched up with them lost to CC a team that matched up with them.  Texas got a good match up.  DLS plays Manvel in 2015 and crushes them

Trinity is a ball control team,  that didn't have a break away back in 2015. They needed long drives to score.  Which kills the clock and limits possessions causing close scored games. 

P.S NS had one loss of double digits in 2015. Guess who that came against?

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Yea, DLS played one top 5 team in that span.  SJB the team that matched up with them lost to CC a team that matched up with them.  Texas got a good match up.  DLS plays Manvel in 2015 and crushes them

Trinity is a ball control team,  that didn't have a break away back in 2015. They needed long drives to score.  Which kills the clock and limits possessions causing close scored games. 

P.S NS had one loss of double digits in 2015. Guess who that came against?

Image result for laughing baby gif

Let me play you and be a psychic 

IF N.S Would have been in the other DIvision they would have been smoked by multiple T.Ds does that Help.  I was in Waco for that game and the Final was not indicative of how close that damn game was.  Actually got there at halftime and one of the AD guys for E.T. let the Redskin and I in with his pass because the gates had closed. 

Tell us how they would have crushed SGP and LANCASTER TOO in 2015. 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Those two also lost multiple times, and Manvel never does good against physical teams like Trinity.  FB Marshall type team

You made the statement that ET beat state champ NS as if that was unprecedented that year and it wasn’t. Other teams beat them.  

One of Katy’s closest games that Year was vs manvel (35-17) That was one of their better teams. 

Manvel lost to Katy, Westfield and pearland

westfield lost to lake Travis and Klein collins.  

Neither lost to a bunch of trash 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You made the statement that ET beat state champ NS as if that was unprecedented that year and it wasn’t. Other teams beat them.  

One of Katy’s closest games that Year was vs manvel (35-17) That was one of their better teams. 

And most likely neither would have lost to DLS.  E.T. Big and Strong struggles in Texas against athletic fast teams. DLS small, slow and 2 way players will smash people.  Remember he said only E.T. and Katy in Texas can stop them physically.  

Now dammit he can't hypothetically ruse us into a slumber. 

Me got a feeling the baby about to be tossed with the water.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They were ranked 12th they didn't enter top 10 til AFTER the DLS game. Fact. 

I'm positive I will forget more than you will ever know abt Euless Trinity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That wasn't a close game.  We watched that game unless you forgot. I told you that would happen again that year.  You were holding out hope. 

Klein Collins wasn't anything special