What up Texas?

DevilDog

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Then they can play USA!!! 

They won’t venture off into an unestablished school like that.  😂 

there are other good programs besides Allen, such as Lake Travis, westlake, SLC, highland park.   Just to name a few.  Why not set up games with them? 

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

SLC is a top tier Texas program that's almost always a top 10 team. 

Line for this game should be -10/-14 NorthShore

Maybe.  DLS execution and physicality is similar to KT.  This very well could be like week 1 this season with NS coming out flat and getting beat.  

SLC won’t be top 10 with the QB gone, at least at the beginning of the season 

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Yes but I am happy to see them play one of these type teams.  So we can really see all that 2 way conditioning in full affect. 

These type teams are teams that have been 14+points better over every Texas(aside from two games the past two seasons) team not named Duncanville.  

Like SJB and MD

4 hours ago, steeler01 said:

These type teams are teams that have been 14+points better over every Texas(aside from two games the past two seasons) team not named Duncanville.  

Like SJB and MD

You do a terrible job of being consistent.  3 weeks ago you told us DV was the only elite team in Texas.  Now you are comparing the two.  The past two seasons NS split with Katy.  I expect a team that was about to make it a 3 pt. game vs SJB late into the 3rd qtr till they fumbled on the goal line and SJB returned it for a TD will Just destroy a Texas team with simple offenses.  We will all be waiting on you telling us what DLS needs to do to win it.  That's what we keep hearing about DV and NS running sweeps.

2019 NS 24 Westfield 21.  🤣 LT and SLC were not destroyed either.  

DLS should romp with all that speed,  conditioning and 2 way players.  Remember only ET and Katy can match them in Texas per your previous takes.  There are 15 teams in Texas every year that can beat DLS or go toe to toe with them  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You do a terrible job of being consistent.  3 weeks ago you told us DV was the only elite team in Texas.  Now you are comparing the two.  The past two seasons NS split with Katy.  I expect a team that was about to make it a 3 pt. game vs SJB late into the 3rd qtr till they fumbled on the goal line and SJB returned it for a TD will Just destroy a Texas team with simple offenses.  We will all be waiting on you telling us what DLS needs to do to win it.  That's what we keep hearing about DV and NS running sweeps.

DLS should romp with all that speed,  conditioning and 2 way players.  Remember only ET and Katy can match them in Texas per your previous takes.  There are 15 teams in Texas every year that can beat DLS or go toe to toe with them  

He will spin it 10 different ways. 

I like North Shores chances to win if they come focused to play.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Where did I say NS is elite?

The past two seasons Katy has not split with NS. They're 3-1 in those games

NS an injured team early on. I did put aside from 2 games(Westfield was included)

Duncanville wins that game healthy imo

SJB won by 21