What up Texas?

DevilDog

23 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Outside the top 10 my ass

That team beat NS your state champ as well. I guess NS wasn't a top 10 either huh🤡

In 2015 I believe that.  Im sure you think 2015 Duncanville would give them a game huh?

No they we're not they were 14th we were 8th when we played. Next

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And most likely neither would have lost to DLS.  E.T. Big and Strong struggles in Texas against athletic fast teams. DLS small, slow and 2 way players will smash people.  Remember he said only E.T. and Katy in Texas can stop them physically.  

Now dammit he can't hypothetically us into a slumber. 

Me got a feeling the baby about to be tossed with the water.  

Manvel struggled with physical teams. Ktay Ran right at them those years and gained 5-8 yards a pop every down. There was a game before the Katy game where their defensive line was being pushed back every down that I watched,  and said different year same result because of that game

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You made the statement that ET beat state champ NS as if that was unprecedented that year and it wasn’t. Other teams beat them.  

One of Katy’s closest games that Year was vs manvel (35-17) That was one of their better teams. 

Manvel lost to Katy, Westfield and pearland

westfield lost to lake Travis and Klein collins.  

Neither lost to a bunch of trash 

Sir when you're whole program has been based off of bashing teams that would not win Texas 4A and I mean the whole damn region that they reside in.  It's easy to claim they will maul, stomp, annihilate everyone.  Let's be real until MD and SJB conspired to beat them the whole State was their bitch and I mean as recently as 2015.  And even now they are still the 3rd best team in Cali.  

N.S. bout to open up this and I mean all of it.  Remember he said E.T. plays Keep away. Well they will have a lot of chances to field the ball because N.S will do a lot of kicking off. 

il_fullxfull.1365269092_7r2o.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That wasn't a close game.  We watched that game unless you forgot. I told you that would happen again that year.  You were holding out hope. 

Klein Collins wasn't anything special

That’s a lie, I never said Manvel would beat Katy in the playoffs. Stop making shit up.  

The Katy/Manvel game was 28-17 heading into the 4th

klein collins wasn’t special but SGP was?  

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Image result for laughing baby gif

Let me play you and be a psychic 

IF N.S Would have been in the other DIvision they would have been smoked by multiple T.Ds does that Help.  I was in Waco for that game and the Final was not indicative of how close that damn game was.  Actually go their at halftime and the AD for E.T. let the Redskin and I in with his pass because the gates had closed. 

Tell us how they would have crushed SGP and LANCASTER TOO in 2015. 

NS was supposed to be smoked by Westlake supposedly to. Nobody in Texas was going to smoke them.  Get out of here with that crap

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s a lie, I never said Manvel would beat Katy in the playoffs. Stop making shit up.  

The Katy/Manvel game was 28-17 heading into the 4th

klein collins wasn’t special but SGP was?  

You said they were different that year.  They lost by 3 TDs.

Who said SGP was?

Just now, steeler01 said:

You said they were different that year.  They lost by 3 TDs.

Who said SGP was?

they were different that year, it was their best team. And they lost by 18 to one of the best Katy teams ever.  

You can’t dismiss Westfield for a loss to Klein collins but ignore a loss to SGP as if SGP was a juggernaut.  That was my point 

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

NS was supposed to be smoked by Westlake supposedly to. Nobody in Texas was going to smoke them.  Get out of here with that crap

2015 N.S. 21 W.L. 14 OT.   State championship

2015 L.T. 35 W.L. 14  Lake Travis in the other Division

2015 LT 28 Westfiled 21.  Westfield beat N.S 

2015 Katy 34  L.T. 7  Katy and L.T Undisputed top 2 in Texas.  

L.T  and Katy and more likely Allen would have smoked N.S.  They would have been smoked.  Hell E.T. beat them by 10 that you were just crowing about to prove how good they were because they topped old Sparty. 

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Sir when you're whole program has been based off of bashing teams that would not win Texas 4A and I mean the whole damn region that they reside in.  It's easy to claim they will maul, stomp, annihilate everyone.  Let's be real until MD and SJB conspired to beat them the whole State was their bitch and I mean as recently as 2015.  And even now they are still the 3rd best team in Cali.  

They would've mauled Amat in 2014 a team that mauled your 5A champ. You bring up Highland park,  a team that resided in that same division the team that got mauledd in won

Just now, DevilDog said:

2015 N.S. 21 W.L. 14 OT.   State championship

2015 L.T. 35 W.L. 14  Lake Travis in the other Division

2015 LT 28 Westfiled 21.  Westfield beat N.S 

2015 Katy 34  L.T. 7  Katy and L.T Undisputed top 2 in Texas.  

L.T  and Katy and more likely Allen would have smoked N.S.  They would have been smoked.  Hell E.T. beat them by 10 that you were just crowing about to prove how good they were because they topped old Sparty. 

Allen lost to Westlake who NS beat.

You're daisy chaining but forgetting

Westlake 23 Allen 17

NS 21 Westlake 14