What up Texas?

DevilDog

15 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

You may remember I wrote a piece four years ago about '13 Aledo vs '08 LT. I want to write a new piece, one about '16 LT. Which opponent would be more interesting to feature - '18 North Shore or '05 SLC? Or someone else? 

I'm curious as to why you always seem to think that Lake Travis is worthy of this kind of attention?

I can guess that you're a Lake Travis alum/fan/homer but I'm genuinely curious as to why you think they're at an elite level.

4 hours ago, The Guru said:

I'm curious as to why you always seem to think that Lake Travis is worthy of this kind of attention?

I can guess that you're a Lake Travis alum/fan/homer but I'm genuinely curious as to why you think they're at an elite level.

We’re curious as to why you preoccupy your time gaining information and obsessing over teams you see as overrated and gimmicky.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, because that post took all of 6 seconds to post.

So preoccupied.

🤡

The fact that you think your comebacks are clever and gaining an advantage is hilarious. 

You ruined your chance to be credible a long time ago based off what I’ve read since I’ve started posting here 😂 

Everytime you post, everyone’s like......

10C60304-A748-4A01-9FD5-4E7C6D7D2EAB.gif

• Haha 3

@Texasball @horsefly

Here is an article last year with the back and forth between N.S. and Mater Dei and interesting input from the N.S. Coach and Privates.

North Shore-Mater Dei may never happen, but debate too fun to resist

https://www.chron.com/sports/hs/article/North-Shore-Mater-Dei-may-never-happen-but-13497520.php

North Shore coach Jon Kay says the program has resisted playing private schools and that philosophy has been in place going back to Ed Warken's tenure as the district's athletics director.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@Texasball @horsefly

Here is an article last year with the back and forth between N.S. and Mater Dei and interesting input from the N.S. Coach and Privates.

North Shore-Mater Dei may never happen, but debate too fun to resist

https://www.chron.com/sports/hs/article/North-Shore-Mater-Dei-may-never-happen-but-13497520.php

North Shore coach Jon Kay says the program has resisted playing private schools and that philosophy has been in place going back to Ed Warken's tenure as the district's athletics director.

Such pansies.

It's embarrassing.

• Thumbs Down 1

After all we know the reason you won't respond to me is because you are scared of me 🤡 boy

I'm better at insults than you, I'm a better troll than you, I'm a better poster than you, hell I'm a better contributer at my school than you

You are a big 🤡 with nothing Los, better off retiring before I smash what credibility you think you still have 😆😆😆  

Hell I can be a better Los than you are 😆😆😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

After all we know the reason you won't respond to me is because you are scared of me 🤡 boy

I'm better at insults than you, I'm a better troll than you, I'm a better poster than you, hell I'm a better contributer at my school than you

You are a big 🤡 with nothing Los, better off retiring before I smash what credibility you think you still have 😆😆😆  

Hell I can be a better Los than you are 😆😆😆

Thanks for coming in and checking your Bitch:  I notice whenever you show up she pulls up her skirt and tears ass ASAP.  

• Haha 5