What up Texas?

DevilDog

Just now, Texasball said:

The fact that you don’t realize that NS plays physical makes you look very very stupid.  

That’s like saying Alabama isn’t physical!

SHHSSS he's about to find out that Speed equals physicality at impact.  

Only Katy and E.T. neither is dominating Texas can play with DLS.  This should be a cake walk for DLS.

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They can be whatever division, they don't beat DLS ever.  

Let's get an answer once from you.  Do they play within a 14 points of DLS? Do they beat DLS

DLS is not special.  They beat a bunch of nobodies and get their asses smoked by the only 2 teams in Cali that can beat them.  They have built a reputation off of a bunch of damn Jabronies.   N.S about to beat the brakes off their asses. 

So HP can beat a E.T. Hypothetically but somehow a bunch of 2 way slow ass NorCal Kids are something special.  

Just now, steeler01 said:

Allen lost to Westlake who NS beat.

You're daisy chaining but forgetting

Westlake 23 Allen 17

NS 21 Westlake 14

Hey dumbo this is called fucking quality depth...keep ignoring the truth you are good at it!

just know this why we fucking “know” there is 15 teams who could beat DLS on any given Friday night!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

They can be whatever division, they don't beat DLS ever.  

Let's get an answer once from you.  Do they play within a 14 points of DLS? Do they beat DLS

So now you backtrack out of your comment of HP playing in the same div as Aledo in ‘14.  .  

Depends on the year, 2018 they would have played within 14 of DLS 

This year SLC beats DLS imo

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Could you please tell us Texans again why KATY and ET are built for DL?.   But the rest of Texas will be mauled>  I think that is your hypothetical adjective for them against others.  

In 2015 and prior those teams were built upfront and ran the ball very well. Tough match ups for DLS

14 hours ago, Texasball said:

Hey dumbo this is called fucking quality depth...keep ignoring the truth you are good at it!

just know this why we fucking “know” there is 15 teams who could beat DLS on any given Friday night!

That's the point he missed showing him all the Texas Powers beat up each other.  2014 -2015  DLS 29 - 1.  Tell us who beat them.  A Texas team that was not top 10 and if you want to argue they were they damn sure were not top 5 and that was the Best DLS team since the Glory Years. Not my words theirs.  Remember they were training all summer coming to show Texas and one ass claiming they would take a knee.  

Silly yet we still getting these hypotheticals of what they would do to Texas with worse teams than their special 2015 team.  

It's comical on the surface.  That's why I hope N.S. goes full bore for 4 full quarters.  Not Like Allen against OOS teams pulling the starters.  I want full on boot to forehead. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

In 2015 and prior those teams were built upfront and ran the ball very well. Tough match ups for DLS

Plenty of Teams in Texas built up front.  This N.S. team looks just like the kids in 2015.  So that will not give you an out.  

N.S 2015 could not touch DLS per you.  Now what is different from 2019.

2015 N.S.  Tell us what's different.  Remember you said this could not stop DLS.  They are the same damn thing in 2019.  I can't wait.  2015 State Champs that DLS would have mauled per You.

North Shore won a state title at NRG Stadium in 2015 - just one of the many memories created in the Texans' home venue. Photo: Karen Warren, Houston Chronicle / © 2015  Houston Chronicle

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That's the point he missed showing him all the Texas Powers beat up each other.  2014 -2015  DLS 29 - 1.  Tell us who beat them.  A Texas that was not top 10 and if you want to argue they were they damn sure were not top 5 and that was the Best DLS team since the Glory Years. Not my words theirs.  Remember they were training all summer coming to show Texas and one ass claiming they would take a knee.  

Daisy chaining that's what we always get. These teams need to actually play somebody instead of the daisy chain. 

Servite can claim they're elite by daisy chaining

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Plenty of Teams in Texas built up front.  This N.S. team looks just like the kids in 2015.  So that will not give you an out.  

One of the biggest, fastest and more physical front 7s I watched that year was skylines.  Had they had an offense they would have been a very good team 

• Like 1

Daisy chaining that's what we always get. These teams need to actually play somebody instead of the daisy chain. 

That was a comment about DLS and ET. We don't need a daisy chain.  I saw it in person and it is not special.  

• Like 1

It’s not daisy chaining they won the game on the field.  

Even SGP,  do you know why they were able to beat ET that year?  It wasn’t luck either 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

One of the biggest, fastest and more physical front 7s I watched that year was skylines.  Had they had an offense they would have been a very good team 

I like how Texas needs to step up.  Blah Blah Blah Blah. Well one of his hypothetical proclamations bout to get Tested. I repeat only E.T and Katy are built to play DLS per the King of Hypotheticals.   

This is as far from those 2 as you can find.  I love it when hypothetical meets Reality. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Per Calpreps they are equal to TX 4A Elite. 🤣

neutral field
[2019] Servite (Anaheim, CA) 28, [2019] Carthage (TX) 27

And this site leans to Cali

Neutral field
[2019] Carroll (Southlake, TX) 35, [2019] De La Salle (Concord, CA) 34