What up Texas?

DevilDog

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well the blue bloods held their ground, could have been a week of upsets but NS, SL and DV flexed their muscles.  Good for them 

The one team people better look out for in the future is Atascocita. They've got plenty of talent in the pipeline from what I've heard. It also can't hurt they're already pushing 4K students with the talent in that area.

I think they can get there one day. So long as nobody builds another school, that is.

• Like 1

Just now, Champa said:

The one team people better look out for in the future is Asascocita. They've got plenty of talent in the pipeline from what I've heard. It also can't hurt they're already pushing 4K students with the talent in that area.

I think they can get there one day. So long as nobody builds another school, that is.

Agree. Talking to one of their fans online he said their ‘26 and  ‘27 class will be the best to date so far. Have a QB with a Texas tech offer already. 

2 minutes ago, Champa said:

The one team people better look out for in the future is Asascocita. They've got plenty of talent in the pipeline from what I've heard. It also can't hurt they're already pushing 4K students with the talent in that area.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to face Atascocita. I like them a lot.

Westfield needs a new coaching staff or something. They've certainly got the athletes. 

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Dragons playing with a backup qb too. Is he done for the year? Byron couldn’t adjust. I checked in on the stream sparingly and not sure I saw Carroll attempt a single pass Lol

Yes he’s done. They’ll continue to develop this one and when in a bind just run OA, shorten the game. 

• Like 1