Meanwhile Trending: Kanye West

RedZone

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Kanye West is bi-polar. Kinda like our political culture right now. 

Definitely confirmation bias for my viewpoint, then we got the far left and alt right. 

Snap shot trigger bullshit, all of it. 

When y'all gonna wake up?

Regards,

BGW 

Don't interrupt ChipMuffin when he's talking to himself.

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Jim Brown is an old man, whose time has passed. 

Can't have a any black men thinking on their own, now, can we?

Things like "Exactly what has the Democratic Party gotten us apart from the destruction of the black family, dependence on government, shitty schools, an abortion rate 3x the national average...?".

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Things like "Exactly what has the Democratic Party gotten us apart from the destruction of the black family, dependence on government, shitty schools, an abortion rate 3x the national average...?".

Um, I have been married 37 years, both kids attended college, both also attended local (to your way of thinking shitty) public schools and obtained passes in multiple AP courses including both AB and BC Calculus, one lives in China and is fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Thai, should I go on ... 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Um, I have been married 37 years, both kids attended college, both also attended local (to your way of thinking shitty) public schools and obtained passes in multiple AP courses including both AB and BC Calculus, one lives in China and is fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Thai, should I go on ... 

Congratulations?  Unfortunately you are a major outlier / statistical anomaly not only within your comparable background, but within the majority of the population in this country as a whole.  Personal confirmation bias does nothing to negate his statement.

40 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

So then, you are just speaking for yourself and not for a rather large segment of black Americans. Fine.

If that's going to be the case, then no need to mention your ethnicity.

Your lack of an attempt to dispute the points I made is noted and, in fact, respected.

I've got a minority kid with a brown-skinned mom who is a National Merit scholar with nearly perfect SATs, captain of the academic team (including a couple of state championships)...   I don't judge intelligence by color. ChipMuffin, DBP and others are white AF and among the biggest idiots I've ever encountered.

Be proud of your kids. They sound like very impressive individuals. Well done, dad.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Jim Brown could take a dump on the floor and the pile he leaves behind would probably beat you in an IQ test.

LOL..no Jim Brown meme?....how did you like the circus act today?...I KNOW you loved the cursing part...all you pissed off, frustrated Trumpers can't help yourselves...😔

Just now, DBP66 said:

LOL..no Jim Brown meme?....how did you like the circus act today?...I KNOW you loved the cursing part...all you pissed off, frustrated Trumpers can't help yourselves...😔

Do you honestly think that anyone on this board considers you to be even remotely intelligent?

10 minutes ago, concha said:

So then, you are just speaking for yourself and not for a rather large segment of black Americans. Fine.

If that's going to be the case, then no need to mention your ethnicity.

Your lack of an attempt to dispute the points I made is noted and, in fact, respected.

I've got a minority kid with a brown-skinned mom who is a National Merit scholar with nearly perfect SATs, captain of the academic team (including a couple of state championships)...   I don't judge intelligence by color. ChipMuffin, DBP and others are white AF and among the biggest idiots I've ever encountered.

Be proud of your kids. They sound like very impressive individuals. Well done, dad.

You tell him, MFer!

You the man!

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If you only knew what people think of you......

From an observation stand point going on years now. Head and shoulders above you. I don’t even like or care for concha and could be rivalry driven for what we’re here for. Football. Your looking like your gonna come unglued again. Bring it back out again you Deep South racist Dixiecrat. Looney would be a nice word for you. You have serious problems. You are the problem, let another black man get under your skin so we can all see what you really think again... 

• Like 2