MD vs Cen 10

Gospeeder

Just now, Ararar said:

Beating up the sisters of the poor is nothing the brag about.if fact it’s pathetic and screams insecurity 

*in fact 

Jesus, I can't believe I need to help you with basic spelling.

BTW- Those sisters of the poor nearly beat a top 10 CA team by holding them to 22 points. Folsom dropped 56 on em in a half. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, mikejones said:

*in fact 

Jesus, I can't believe I need to help you with basic spelling.

BTW- Those sisters of the poor nearly beat a top 10 CA team by holding them to 22 points. Folsom dropped 56 on em in a half. 

Nearly only counts in horseshoes.you know like you nearly scored a point on DLS

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mikejones said:

With Cen10s season being over in a few days, what is the outlook like for next year?

They are graduating everybody and will have nothing but week kneed acne prone nerds, sort of like the SJS except for Folsom.  It will be an excellent time for Folsom to take advantage and schedule them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

They are graduating everybody and will have nothing but week kneed acne prone nerds, sort of like the SJS except for Folsom.  It will be an excellent time for Folsom to take advantage and schedule them.

Sure- I am sure Cen10 would love to come play on the blue turf. 

We had a big game on the road week 0 this year, plus traveled to LA. 

Cen10, I am sure, will be glad to travel. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

Let's be honest and admit SJB got a bit of a favorable whistle vs MD.

The biggest factor (IMO) is that SJB kept the QB in check, on a number of times forcing him to hesitate too much before taking off.  They kept a linebacker focused on containing him.

Cen10’s big DE’s rush hard and fast so they might be vulnerable to leaving lanes for him to run up the middle.  They haven’t played a team with a decent mobile QB.  That could be a vulnerability.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, On2whls said:

The biggest factor (IMO) is that SJB kept the QB in check, on a number of times forcing him to hesitate too much before taking off.  They kept a linebacker focused on containing him.

Cen10’s big DE’s rush hard and fast so they might be vulnerable to leaving lanes for him to run up the middle.  They haven’t played a team with a decent mobile QB.  That could be a vulnerability.

I am with you, I think CC has a much better defense this year and some very impressive players and MD will be Different then any team they played this year. But I don't think they need to be "Great" on Defense to pull the upset....  I think this game will come down to the 2 Offenses... I think CC's Offense will be on par with SJB and IMG as far as speed, coaching and play-making.... CC is used to playing MD and will not be intimidated by them, plus Logan is one of the greatest coaches in CA HSFB History..... I think this will be a great game, high scoring....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Why does everyone convo about a Cali team/teams turn into something Folsom related smh...

I can explain....

In the Folsom Psych ward they give their Inmates Internet Access. When this happens, their #1 Patient and his 5 Different personalities who are all Folsom's #1 Fan all start Posting "Folsom Will Hang Whatever on Nobody Cares" on every single Thread about CA Football.

Apparently he (or they) is really bitter since Folsom's season Ended after Their First game when their "High Powered Offense" couldn't score a single point against a DLS Team that he told everyone for months would lose to Folsom By 17. In Fact, Folsom was physically Dominated giving up 7 Sacks and Turning the ball over 5 times.

We all try to tell him it will be OK and Folsom will still have Their Consolation Parade, assuming they hold off a Pesky San Diego team in the D-1AA Bowl!... It Just doesn't help though... As soon as the Folsom Psych ward puts the internet on, look out!!!!

And the funniest part is, when He or (they) are really mad, He or (they) correct all our spelling and grammar!!!...🤣🤣🤣

It's completely Awesome to watch!.... Sorry for the Long answer, I hope this helps you understand why every CA football thread becomes about some Irrelevant team nobody cares about (Folsom)....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I am with you, I think CC has a much better defense this year and some very impressive players and MD will be Different then any team they played this year. But I don't think they need to be "Great" on Defense to pull the upset....  I think this game will come down to the 2 Offenses... I think CC's Offense will be on par with SJB and IMG as far as speed, coaching and play-making.... CC is used to playing MD and will not be intimidated by them, plus Logan is one of the greatest coaches in CA HSFB History..... I think this will be a great game, high scoring...

How do you see the other side of the bracket?  SJB obviously will be favored but Oaks Christian is physical and I think will make SJB earn every point.  In the end though, I think Oaks has too many key guys that play both ways and will eventually wear down against a physical SJB team.  The Oaks QB is a stud.  The kid plays every down full speed, full force on D as a middle linebacker, then turns around and is a pretty damn good QB.  If Thibodeaux is suspensed though for last weeks ejection, that would be a critical setback.

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

How do you see the other side of the bracket?  SJB obviously will be favored but Oaks Christian is physical and I think will make SJB earn every point.  In the end though, I think Oaks has too many key guys that play both ways and will eventually wear down against a physical SJB team.  The Oaks QB is a stud.  The kid plays every down full speed, full force on D as a middle linebacker, then turns around and is a pretty damn good QB.  If Thibodeaux is suspensed though for last weeks ejection, that would be a critical setback.

I would say OC has no chance.... But I said that last week....🙂

I just think that like you said, with the number of guys going both ways, and you compound it with Thibodeaux being suspended, I don't see how they could pull it off.... He is as impressive a HSFB Football player as I have seen this year!

Just too tall of a task for OC in my opinion!... I give them a ton of credit though, that JSerra Game was great, and I was Impressed!... JSerra is a really Good Team and I didn't think they OC was that good!....I was totally wrong!.... It reminded my why I Luv Southern Section Football so much!!!!...🙂

I think CC is the only team that has a chance against MD and SJB right now.... They have great talent are not Intimidated, and are ALWAYS one of the best coached teams in CA!

17 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I think CC is the only team that has a chance against MD and SJB right now.... They have great talent are not Intimidated, and are ALWAYS one of the best coached teams in CA!

It would be pretty cool if CC could run the table and make it four years, four different teams to win state. (The four best teams in the state)

• Like 6