MD vs Cen 10

Gospeeder

14 minutes ago, mikejones said:

Folsom Water Boy (that is what you shall be referred to now),

The DLS team (who you never played for, but fanboy for), barely had 200 yards of total offense AT HOME, against a public school defense that "plays nobody" and gave up over 400 yards total offense to Helix last year. I wouldn't be gloating.

Combine that dismal performance, and the fact that 2 TDs were basically taken off the board for Folsom, means you got extremely lucky and very well could have lost. Again, I wouldn't be gloating, since it makes you sound like a complete idiot. Not exactly "top tier" performance.

So- there's that :)

601-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

But, did Folsom score?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, mikejones said:

Twice. One botched call at the goal line. Another called back on a penalty.

Did DLS get held to 200 yards of total offense from a little public school, running it 40 plus times?

You are Correct, DLS should have had 2 more scores. 1 on the "Botched" call by the Ref when #11 was down on the 1 yard line they called it a fumble, andย when they had "totally bogus" back to back false start penalties called on them when they were inside the 20.ย 

The Score should have been 28-0 DLS.... Thanks for Clarifying!....:)

Also, I do not know the Yards because I do not keep stats for HSFB teams. But I do know DLS held Folsom to Zero Points, Sacked their Over-matched QB 7 Times and forced 5 Turnovers and won the game 14-0. I do know those stats!.... :)ย 

Man, Folsom is actually worse then I thought.....ย 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mikejones said:

Twice. One botched call at the goal line. Another called back on a penalty.

Botched call at the goal line or not, it was still "at the goal line".ย  Well, really, about the 1, 1 and a half. Either way you slice it, that is still not a TD.ย  DLS fumbled at the 1, Folsom still could have, you can't assume the score.

I have an argument about the long TD run that came back, but that would include an assumption so I will let that one go.ย  Wasn't that one called back for illegal formation or illegal shift?ย ย 

ย 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Botched call at the goal line or not, it was still "at the goal line".ย  Well, really, about the 1, 1 and a half. Either way you slice it, that is still not a TD.ย  DLS fumbled at the 1, Folsom still could have, you can't assume the score.

I have an argument about the long TD run that came back, but that would include an assumption so I will let that one go.ย  Wasn't that one called back for illegal formation or illegal shift?ย ย 

ย 

Illegal formation on the overrated Ngata brother ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

You are Correct, DLS should have had 2 more scores. 1 on the "Botched" call by the Ref when #11 was down on the 1 yard line they called it a fumble, andย when they had "totally bogus" back to back false start penalties called on them when they were inside the 20.ย 

The Score should have been 28-0 DLS.... Thanks for Clarifying!....:)

Also, I do not know the Yards because I do not keep stats for HSFB teams. But I do know DLS held Folsom to Zero Points, Sacked their Over-matched QB 7 Times and forced 5 Turnovers and won the game 14-0. I do know those stats!.... :)ย 

Man, Folsom is actually worse then I thought.....ย 

Folsom Water Boy,

1 TD called back on a penalty. Another on a botched call. Folsom didn't beat Folsom. Folsom beat DLS. Look at the stats.

It actually should have been 21-14 Folsom.

Folsom's public school defense, which allowed 400 plus total yards to Helix, held DLS to barely 200 yards, and they were lucky to get that. Some eye popping stats for sure.

Man, DLS is worse than I though now that I think of that game and the stats. Lucky to win and manhandled in the trenches by a public school.

I like winning :)

44 minutes ago, Rippers said:

ย 

Great points!

Folsom was down at the 1 and would have scored. DLS fumbled on the 1, which means they had no chance at scoring.ย 

I won't even mention the erroneous penalty that brought back another Ngata TD.ย 

DLS troll posters are so upset about the game being that close, they haven't stopped talking about it, through various forum platforms, creating over 50 new troll names since that game. Isn't that crazy? @THEOC89ย & @BraceFace69ย have created at least 25 of them.ย 

9 minutes ago, mikejones said:

Folsom Water Boy,

1 TD called back on a penalty. Another on a botched call. Folsom didn't beat Folsom.ย 

ย 

You are Correct!... Folsom Didn't beat Folsom.... DLS beat Folsom 14-0.... Should have been 28-0 Based on the Botched calls you brought up before...ย :)

Can we get back to talking about CC and MD... All this Folsom talk is fun, but in reality they are irrelevant and their season was over in August when they were shut out 28-0 by DLS.... And also, Nobody Cares....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I canโ€™t bearย this forum much longer. Every CA thread no matter the intention ends up being about Folsom. Stops hijacking threads!

Yea, Folsom should be much better considering allย there recruits. They only beat Helix by 7.ย 

Paraclete crushedย Helix

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I canโ€™t bearย this forum much longer. Every CA thread no matter the intention ends up being about Folsom. Stops hijacking threads!

The only reason threads get highjacked is because people engage withย him.

Thatโ€™s what he wants.

Let him talk to himself and heโ€™ll get tired of it.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

The only reason threads get highjacked is because people engage withย him.

Thatโ€™s what he wants.

Let him talk to himself and heโ€™ll get tired of it.

No shit.ย 

This has the makings of an interesting matchup with conversations I was looking forward to follow on this thread.

But every bit as annoying as the Folsom guy under all of his ridiculous aliases is Ararar and Bestcoast and bigrobster and THEOC89 playing the "nuh-uh" / "uh-huh" game with him.

So 3 of the 4 pages is the same old crap on Folsom/DLS rather than new stuff on this week's MD and Cen10 playoff game..

ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

No shit.ย 

This has the makings of an interesting matchup with conversations I was looking forward to follow on this thread.

But every bit as annoying as the Folsom guy under all of his ridiculous aliases is Ararar and Bestcoast and bigrobster and THEOC89 playing the "nuh-uh" / "uh-huh" game with him.

So 3 of the 4 pages is the same old crap on Folsom/DLS rather than new stuff on this week's MD and Cen10 playoff game..

ย 

Iโ€™ve takin your adviceย 

i will become part of the solutionย 

i have put the ignore function to use

i apologize to the boardย 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, mikejones said:

Folsom was down at the 1 and would have scored. DLS fumbled on the 1, which means they had no chance at scoring.ย 

I won't even mention the erroneous penalty that brought back another Ngata TD.ย 

DLS troll posters are so upset about the game being that close, they haven't stopped talking about it, through various forum platforms, creating over 50 new troll names since that game. Isn't that crazy?

Folsom was down at the one and would have scored??ย  Based on what?ย  Other than that, you are assuming.ย  DLS was at the 1 and fumbled.ย  So it was impossible that Folsom would not have done the same thing?ย  Your logic is flawed.

The erroneous penalty was an illegal formation.ย  It was not a phantom hold nor block. Flags came out very early in that play.

And to honest?ย  Everyone stopped talking, for the most part, about Folsom while you were gone.

• Like 1

Friday night at Blocks moms basement:

Block- ย  Mom, Foolsum scored 234 points in the first quarter again!

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Weโ€™re the bestest ever๐Ÿ‘

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Can I have some cookies and a Yoo Hoo?

ย Mom- ย Sure punkin, but didnโ€™t they lose to DLS?

Block- No! Fake News!

Mom- Didnโ€™t we go over your math homework? 14 is more than 0.

Block- If you take coefficient of 342x1267 subtract the circumference of the earth and

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  sprinkle it with fairy dust then its Foolsum by 17! ย I WIN!

Mom- What did I tell you about sniffing yourย model glue!!

Block- Sorry๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Mom- Thatโ€™s ok Moonpie, itโ€™s my fault, I shouldnโ€™t have dropped you on your head whenย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย you were a baby๐Ÿ˜ฑ

ย 

ย 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

No shit.ย 

ย 

It's actually hilarious.ย 

The same 5 or 6 trolls (see above) just can't help themselves while I get free press and they make themselves look like obsessed idiots. I play them like a fiddle, while they continue to misspell basic words and capitalize random words, stepping over themselves to look like total clowns.ย 

I love it.ย 

ย 

giphy.gif