Geico Event Q&A December 4 630 CST

PrepGridiron

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

First question. 

Can you please set up as many Miami Northwestern/Southlake Carroll games as possible? 

The top teams will have enough top players to satisfy ESPN's obsession with highlighting stud players. 

Get some Florida teams to Texas!!!!

We love traveling FLA teams and have taken Central, BTW, STA, Lakeland, Apopka, MNW and others out of state.  We setup the original MNW vs. SLC game a decade ago.  Texas can be tough to schedule since they work on 2 year increments and we need MNW to be top 10 in the nation with top recruits in order to really think about traveling them.  Additionally the UIL does not allow live television on Friday nights - which is when we have most of our TV time-periods except for kick-off -- and Texas has not started their season on this date the past 2 years. We are looking into the possibility of national TX games for 2020 and 2021.  The last one we did was DLS vs. Trinity which was a pretty good one. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Rashid is very good at logistics and very bad at evaluating the teams.

The explanations for picking Centennial and Eastside Catholic were awful.

@PrepGridiron

I get there isn't much to do with him disrespecting posters but can he seriously be allowed to sit here and disrespect guests that take time out of their day to come on? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I get there isn't much to do with him disrespecting posters but can he seriously be allowed to sit here and disrespect guests that take time out of their day to come on? 

I agree wholeheartedly with this. His lack of professionalism was an embarrassment to our forum. I hope nsraiders doesn’t think we’re all that way. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Yeah, I wouldn't want him to think that some of you may have balls or some intelligence.

@HawgGoneIt @PrepGridiron

This is getting ridiculous

10 hours ago, Goldmember said:

Rashid is very good at logistics and very bad at evaluating the teams.

The explanations for picking Centennial and Eastside Catholic were awful.

Can we seriously sit here and let one troll potentially scare off very respectful guests that could give us "real" insight into the processes teams have

Not the fake insight Los claims he has while being a office jockey in Tallahassee 

13 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Sounds to me SFA may be on the outside looking in if they can do a FLA V GA game. Which makes sense if they are considering fans coming to the game,  interest from the schools student body or alumni and local fans as well. It makes sense logistically also. The only chip SFA is holding is they have multiple D1 kids for ESPN to talk about 

ESPN can't even get half the names right

Herbstreit kept claiming Shaun Wade went to IMG (like IMG is only FL school he aware of) 

Trinity Christian isn't IMG but i bet he wouldn't know the difference 

29 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

@HawgGoneIt @PrepGridiron

This is getting ridiculous

Can we seriously sit here and let one troll potentially scare off very respectful guests that could give us "real" insight into the processes teams have

Not the fake insight Los claims he has while being a office jockey in Tallahassee 

27 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

ESPN can't even get half the names right

Herbstreit kept claiming Shaun Wade went to IMG (like IMG is only FL school he aware of) 

Trinity Christian isn't IMG but i bet he wouldn't know the difference 

What is the difference between the Los quote you had in your post and the Kirk Herbstreit post by you? 

Herbstreit and/or ESPN execs could be future guests for Q&A's as well.

The only actual difference is Rashid had already been online here and logged off and to our knowledge Herbstreit hasn't. 

Both posts are critical of someone though. 

This is the type of stuff that makes it difficult to moderate one user over another. As I stand back and look objectively, I see the same type of stuff that gets reported coming from numerous users.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What is the difference between the Los quote you had in your post and the Kirk Herbstreit post by you? 

The only actual difference is Rashid had already been online here and logged off and to our knowledge Herbstreit hasn't. 

This is the type of stuff that makes it difficult to moderate one user over another. As I stand back and look objectively, I see the same type of stuff that gets reported coming from numerous users.

Mine was based on a actual incident while Los is just blasting slander towards someone he knows nothing about 

Look, we were all on here questioning/criticizing the Eastside Catholic choice. I’m with Hawg on this one. Because Los comes on to the thread, uses Rashid’s name and makes a comment we were all thinking warrants reprimand? I can certainly appreciate that tact was not present in Los’ comments, but Rashid knew there would be criticism, good bad or indifferent. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Look, we were all on here questioning/criticizing the Eastside Catholic choice. I’m with Hawg on this one. Because Los comes on to the thread, uses Rashid’s name and makes a comment we were all thinking warrants reprimand? I can certainly appreciate that tact was not present in Los’ comments, but Rashid knew there would be criticism, good bad or indifferent. 

I get there will be criticism and I see no issue in that

My issue is that Los has shown no professionalism in his criticism and if he is let loose on a Q and A and any coach/expert says something he disagrees with will anyone be able to stop him from potentially sabotaging future guests from coming here or from a guest not wanting to return 

These Q&As are very special feature on here and i don't want Los being a dickhead to cause this board to lose out on it

Do you understand where I'm coming from? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nsraiders22 said:

We love traveling FLA teams and have taken Central, BTW, STA, Lakeland, Apopka, MNW and others out of state.  We setup the original MNW vs. SLC game a decade ago.  Texas can be tough to schedule since they work on 2 year increments and we need MNW to be top 10 in the nation with top recruits in order to really think about traveling them.  Additionally the UIL does not allow live television on Friday nights - which is when we have most of our TV time-periods except for kick-off -- and Texas has not started their season on this date the past 2 years. We are looking into the possibility of national TX games for 2020 and 2021.  The last one we did was DLS vs. Trinity which was a pretty good one. 

Good stuff thanks! 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course there's no difference but remember that you're dealing with an infant here.

This board operates the way it does because @PrepGridiron allows it to. So instead of snark and irony and other interesting things we get whining and personal vendettas by weak-minded people.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Of course there's no difference but remember that you're dealing with an infant here.

This board operates the way it does because @PrepGridiron allows it to. So instead of snark and irony and other interesting things we get whining and personal vendettas by weak-minded people.

Then instead of consistently attacking someones intelligence & constantly trolling , bring a little more to the board.

Every single post of yours is meant to demean.

And I get what Prep & Hawg are saying about this particular thread... The problem is thats how you are 75% of the time... The other 25% youre insulting someone or following someone just to disagree and argue with them.

There has to be more to you than a constant barrage of negativity and demeaning statements.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Spot on.