Folsom defeats Cathedral for 2nd Straight State Title- 4th in 8 years!

TheHotisBlock

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nor Cal guys calling Folsom an Elite team this year.

Show me one post that said Folsom was an elite team 

all we said is they’re better than any team in socal except recruited up all star teams 

nothings changed 

including your schtick 

separate block from folsom 

11 minutes ago, Pops said:

Show me one post that said Folsom was an elite team 

all we said is they’re better than any team in socal except recruited up all star teams 

nothings changed 

including your schtick 

separate block from folsom 

Cmon... Thats bullshit. You pretty much call Folsom elite everytime they beat those shit teams they play 80-21 all season.

Or say theyd beat so & so from some other state or theyd be #1 in X state because they can beat Monterey Trail 50-6

• Like 1

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Cmon... Thats bullshit. You pretty much call Folsom elite everytime they beat those shit teams they play 80-21 all season.

Or say theyd beat so & so from some other state or theyd be #1 in X state because they can beat Monterey Trail 50-6

A top 20 team in America is elite. 

At least they found a way to win and didnt piss all over themselves like your Colquitt boys did. That was amazing. 

As you were. 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Unfortunately I’m seeing a lot of similarities between Pops and block.

wierd

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

IOW I do what all the CQ guys did until last week 

Funny how the SoCal guys act when they are projected to take an L. No one would claim Cathedral all week. Hell I had to beg for any type of breakdown on their team. SoCal posters wanted nothing to do with Cathedral and were already running either the narrative that Cathedral sucks so when Folsom boat raced them, they could claim the same old thing- you play nobody! That team sucks! You have up too many points!

Suddenly during the 2nd half, the game is close. Cathedral has  great game plan and is playing well. Folsom gets a goose egg in the red zone about 5 times and is moving the ball at will. Suddenly the SoCal trolls all have Cathedral hats on and are already screaming- overrated! They are about wetting themselves at this point. 

Folsom does what champions do. They find a way to win. The trolls come out in full force with the same schtick they always do, and would have done even if Folsom won 75-0. This thread would have looked the exact same. 

I am actually happy. It wa a great game and it forced Folsom to finally grind one out in a non boat race game and have to make plays at the end to win. Something others teams and their posters couldnt do when they pissed all over themselves on the big stage. 

The end result is this- The Ngatas, Badgers, and Bennett all wall way with high level D1 scholarships anand 2 straight state title rings. And there isnt a troll post in the world that can change that. And that bothers all the trolls. Especially Sammy boy whose school walked away this year with a roll of toilet paper that Folsom wouldn't even use to wipe they're championship ass with. 

Enjoy trolls. Back to back. 

BTW- defense was stellar tonight. Won the game. Started the season off week 0 with a defensive gem that people r still angry about. Finished it the same way. 

Toodles  :)

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Then Folsom is not elite by your own criteria.

Folsom is a flag football team, that runs up the score on nobodies.

Their best win just lost to Grace Brethren, and that game wasnt as close as the score.

Still sad Colquitt wet themselves in the biggest game of the year against a team Del Oro would have beat? Lol. 

You are so mad. I love it. Agenda crushed. 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Against a team Del Oro would've beat...

Yeah I can totally see Del-freakin-Oro beating Milton.

Ya and you could see Colquitt not pissing all over themselves in the one game that possible gave you relevance. And you failed. 

Champs find a way to win. 

The fact that it angers so many just tickles me. I slept so good. 

Folsom is a good team but has been over rated all season mainly because their offensive line isn't that great.I also see a QB that is mistake prone when pressured.The younger Ngata hasn't shown me anything against the two best teams they have played.Their defense is pretty good though I would place them in the 40/60 range this year.

8 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nor Cal guys calling Folsom an Elite team this year.

When Dela played Folsom earlier in season, going off of what I have seen personally of Nationally ranked teams in the past, I stated that Folsom was easily a top 25- 35 team, possibly higher. It was first game and their ceiling appeared to be high with all the talent. After the loss to Dela they seemed to play with a sense of urgency and really showed up against Chaminade ( I Know ).  After that, they played just an awful schedule. The SJC is really, really down this season. Folsom down the stretch was just listlessly  going through the motions, turning it on when it had to. They were sloppy and fundamentals seemed to go out the door. They rode solely on their talent. ( Doesn't this sound like the GS Warriors last season ). They most certainly took CC for granted letting  a team they  should have blown away stay close. It was embarrassing for them and their fans to say the least with all their talk all season. I personally don't like Folsom for all the reasons like everyone else on the board.  They didn't finish the season strong, well under their capabilities, and hurt their legacy as far as their region is concerned when considering all time status. I know their has been debate on other threads about teams being better at different points during the season, and this is one of them. Finishing strong is all that matters in the end.

• Like 1