Folsom defeats Cathedral for 2nd Straight State Title- 4th in 8 years!

TheHotisBlock

1 hour ago, Pops said:

can’t you just say Folsom is one of the best public’s in the country — that’s more true and less offensive 

Folsom not being able to unseat DLS as the best team in NorCal burns his gut, if not his psyche.  He craves the recognition Folsom would get if that were to happen.  

Knowing that MD and SJB have caught DLS, and now have increased recognition as well, all he has left is to attack other nationally recognized programs he thinks Folsom is better than, but will never know since they don’t play in the same circles.  Folsom simply won’t play the same strength of schedule as teams he compares Folsom to.

Nonetheless, Folsom is a good team proving it by capturing another D1AA title.  The fact that they squeezed by the San Diego section teams two years running demonstrates that they are in a competitively appropriate playoff situation, but he can’t accept that. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Thanks. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself. Ya can’t take life tooooo seriously. That’s the problem today. Not enough people appreciating (enjoying) life. People have become inflexible and toooo damn serious 24/7. 

Hey brother.  Enjoying life?  That is way out of line and pisses me off.  

How did I do?  

Btw, have you ever heard of a (supposedly) grown man use the term 'toodles'?  Weird right?  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

And you consider this a “fair and balanced” post?  Emphasis on mentally balanced.

Compared to you guys, absolutely!!

no comparison 

you guys are unhinged besides having a superiority complex based on a couple of IMG type recruited up teams 

at least FL guys take no pride in IMG

10 minutes ago, Pops said:

you guys are unhinged besides having a superiority complex based on a couple of IMG type recruited up teams 

Robert Zimmerman once croned “come gather round people wherever you roam”

” and admit that the waters around you have grown”

”and accept it that now you’ve been drenched to the bone” 

“If state titles to you are worth winning”

”then you better start swimming or you’ll sink like a stone”

”for the times, they are a changin”

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Folsom not being able to unseat DLS as the best team in NorCal burns his gut, if not his psyche.  He craves the recognition Folsom would get if that were to happen.  

Knowing that MD and SJB have caught DLS, and now have increased recognition as well, all he has left is to attack other nationally recognized programs he thinks Folsom is better than, but will never know since they don’t play in the same circles.  Folsom simply won’t play the same strength of schedule as teams he compares Folsom to.

Nonetheless, Folsom is a good team proving it by capturing another D1AA title.  The fact that they squeezed by the San Diego section teams two years running demonstrates that they are in a competitively appropriate playoff situation, but he can’t accept that. 

Outstanding Post @On2whlsYou Nailed It!!!

I Have Easily been as Annoying a Folsom Critc Bashing their Coach at every Turn, As the Three Folsom Sipn Dude's and the "Cybil 5" have been in propping up Folsom to be some great Powerhouse....

With what we saw last night and all Season From Folsom Validates Your Point Above and My Season long Assertion that Folsom is a Paper Tiger who runs up the score on lower level Teams rubbing their faces in their losses, has played it self out on the field in front of our eyes....

You don't go for 7 to "Hang 84" on a team up 31 with 2 minutes left, when you can kick a field goal and "Hang 80" or Take a Knee and "Hang 77". A Classless act by a Classless Coach and a Classless Program...

That said, Other then referring to them as "The Paper Tiger" I don't see a need for myself to continually Bash Folsom's Coach, so I am giving everyone on this board the gift of more Long Winded Anti Folsom Posts by Me!!!.... :) 

Of Course unless if @Sammyswordsman need me to go through The "Gyrations" Necessary to convince him to move Folsom to TIER 4 since he is no longer invited to "The Parade".... 🤣🤣🤣

I do hope Folsom Plays Cen 10 Though, it would be for the Good for Nor Cal Football... If Folsom actually did play "The Real CC", win or lose I would never call them a Paper Tiger Again... If PITT can Travel to CC Back To Back why Can't Folsom???... My Guess is Coach Richardson is Scared that CC would do to His Team what His Team's do to Lower Level teams...

I know you didn't ask for all of that @On2whls , but I guess I felt I would tell you anyway....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I know you didn't ask for all of that @On2whls , but I guess I felt I would tell you anyway....🤣🤣🤣

Well, I can tell you are passionate about the subject.  I too would love to see Folsom play some of the bigger names.   There was a very brief period when Block was conciliatory about the loss to DLS, but then he went back into “I’m gonna do whatever I can to make people hate Folsom” mode.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Hey brother.  Enjoying life?  That is way out of line and pisses me off.  

How did I do?  

Btw, have you ever heard of a (supposedly) grown man use the term 'toodles'?  Weird right?  

You did...faaabous!🤣. Add that one to “toodles”. Not sure how those two will pan out in he long run, though. But today...toodles and fabulous are ohhhhkay.🤣 But seriously, That’s why you’re a good dude, brother. I respect your convictions and respect your wisdom AND your ability to have effing fun when called upon👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Thanks. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself. Ya can’t take life tooooo seriously. That’s the problem today. Not enough people appreciating (enjoying) life. People have become inflexible and toooo damn serious 24/7. 

Speak for yourself, John ...   I’m half in the bag and loving every minute.

And thanks for the vocabulary lesson.

Appreciating = enjoying.  Who knew?

Just kidding 🍺🍺🍺🥓

569AA5B0-A020-4039-9D03-5E2D0F0D1EA3.jpeg

6DDC46D3-4473-49AD-B1B1-1AF75A94088F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Compared to you guys, absolutely!!

no comparison 

at least FL guys take no pride in IMG

Excuse me? You’re saying WE have a superiority complex?  Get a load of this from the NorCal board.

BD89748B-0D77-4E85-A247-8B4F8B8D0556.png

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Well, I can tell you are passionate about the subject.  I too would love to see Folsom play some of the bigger names.   There was a very brief period when Block was conciliatory about the loss to DLS, but then he went back into “I’m gonna do whatever I can to make people hate Folsom” mode.  

Thank's Brother!!!

That Block Dude is a real Piece of Work... Last night he was saying that Kid who Dropped the pass in the biggest game of his life did a "Choke Job"...  He Crows about "Hanging Whatever" on whoever yet when His Team Scrapes by with an OT win he immediately disparages their Opponent as a "Choker".... Dude has issues... :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheHotisBlock said:

A fun fact- Folsom moves to 6-0 against SoCal teams since 2010. 

#Back2Back 

#SixAndOh

Another “fun” fact:

Folsom lost 14 - 0 to DLS.

And another:

A two-loss team took mighty fifty-points-one-quarter Folsom to OT.

No amount of effluent from you will EVER change that ...

55D2546C-55E1-4E7E-BB57-F812A03D1AEE.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Excuse me? You’re saying WE have a superiority complex?  Get a load of this from the NorCal board.

BD89748B-0D77-4E85-A247-8B4F8B8D0556.png

The Blue Googles are Thick on that Board, as well as they should be My Friend!!!... As you can imagine, I am not one of their favorite posters!!!.... :) 

The Funniest Thing I have Read on their was when A "Certain Poster" used one of his "Burner Accounts" and Pretended to be a 1969 DLS Graduate... It seemed  a little weird at First when he was calling for the DLS coach to be Fired, but once he started with the Folsom would "Hang 50" on MD, it was obvious who everyone was dealing with.... 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

This isn’t brain engineering,

Pops has an agenda.

The better Folsom looks, the better that 14 - 0 DLS win looks.

Sad thing is, DLS doesn’t need this kind of propping up.

POM POM Pop's ballon knot ( known very well by Sybil block tongue) is still bleeding today after seeing the SS Trinity teams crush his beloved DLS in 2013, 2016, 2017 and 2018.  DLS  7 - 6 in the SBG's proves the ancient history of the 151 streak would never have happened.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

DLS  7 - 6 in the SBG's proves the ancient history of the 151 streak would never have happened.  

I would argue this a little bit.  I don't think the SBG exposed DLS at all.  High School football was a different animal between 1992-2004.  I believe Haye's book did more to beat DLS then the advent of the state wide playoffs, it gave a blue print for how to beat them.  You see more higher profile games, more of an overall commitment to year round conditioning, better scouting and preparation etc etc now than you did during the streak years.  As I wrote a bit ago, the days of DLS being better conditioned than their opponents is over.  Now they are facing teams that go 2 and 3 deep whereas in the past, there was a bigger difference between the ones and the twos amongst the elites than there is now.

Not saying that 151 would still have happened, but those DLS teams were pretty damned good back then and wanted the chance to prove it the way the teams of the last 15 years have been able to try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

People seem to agree with The Tiers.  If that answers your question

I read your tiers post every week — do you think there are more compliments than critiques?  

And it doesn’t answer my question unless you say that’s your answer to whether you’re objective — if so...... not sure that I can be helpful