Folsom defeats Cathedral for 2nd Straight State Title- 4th in 8 years!

TheHotisBlock

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I thought you just said that CC had it and choked.

That's not a case of champions finding a way to win, unless you're so stupid as to think that the other team's choking constitutes your finding a way to win.

Are you that stupid? 

That’s rhetorical right 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Hats off to Folsom.

Tonight they joined the likes of La Costa Canyon, in just squeaking by Cathedral. 

If that's not worthy of a parade and several dozen more threads, I don't know what is. 

HA!!!!....🤣🤣🤣.... THIS^^^^....🤣🤣🤣..... 

La Costa Canyon Held Cathedral to 7 Points!!!... That Folsom Defense is just Awful!!!.... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I can hear The Folsom Spin Machine @Extremely Humble @Pops And @ThunderRam firing up!!!....

I also think the Folsom Prison Psych Ward is on lockdown right now....🤣😀😀

I'm not a Folsom fan. You only foolishly believe so because I try to help keep all of you anti-Folsom agenda guys in check. But since when does the truth ever mean anything to you guys? 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:
Nor Cal guys calling Folsom an Elite team this year.

You are the most predictable guy on this board. Your hate for Folsom and most things NorCal have blinded you from simple logic, as @Cal 14 and I have so tried to prove to you.

Is Folsom on MD, Cen10 or SJB level? Not close. Those teams are the elite of the elite. But of the 10K+ or so teams across America, Folsom is part of the 99th percentile. Since when does that not qualify as elite?

They're only not elite by YOUR definition. Just because they may not be able to beat a lot of 'other' elite teams doesn't exclude them. Any team in the top 100 is elite in the grand scheme.

You're just fixated on the point that they aren't as good as SJB, MD and Cen10 and 20-25 other National powers. I think all but about 2 Folsom homers agree with you on that. So what's the point?

Lastly, on the NorCal board, you asked is it fair to say that Cathedral Catholic is better than Liberty, Del Oro, Pittsburg and Central.

I followed up by asking you is it fair to say that Oaks Christian is better than the entire Trinity League (sans MD and SJB) on the strength of their win over JSerra? And if so, then where does Folsom fit into the equation considering they boat raced Chaminade by 36 (same as SJB) while Oaks only beat them by 15??

You only like to pose these types of lame daisy chain arguments when you believe it works in your favor. But when it's thrown back in your face, a lot of tap dancing, excuse making or silence ensues.

By Sammy logic, it would appear that Folsom (and Cathedral) is a 3rd place team in the Trinity League, right? So by proxy, if Folsom isn't elite neither is the Trinity beyond 2 freaking teams. So stop propping them up.

As you were.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

You are the most predictable guy on this board. Your hate for Folsom and most things NorCal have blinded you from simple logic, as @Cal 14 and I have so tried to prove to you.

Is Folsom on MD, Cen10 or SJB level? Not close. Those teams are the elite of the elite. But of the 10K+ or so teams across America, Folsom is part of the 99th percentile. Since when does that not qualify as elite?

They're only not elite by YOUR definition. Just because they may not be able to beat a lot of 'other' elite teams doesn't exclude them. Any team in the top 100 is elite in the grand scheme.

You're just fixated on the point that they aren't as good as SJB, MD and Cen10 and 20-25 other National powers. I think all but about 2 Folsom homers agree with you on that. So what's the point?

Lastly, on the NorCal board, you asked is it fair to say that Cathedral Catholic is better than Liberty, Del Oro, Pittsburg and Central.

I followed up by asking you is it fair to say that Oaks Christian is better than the entire Trinity League (sans MD and SJB) on the strength of their win over JSerra? And if so, then where does Folsom fit into the equation considering they boat raced Chaminade by 36 (same as SJB) while Oaks only beat them by 15??

You only like to pose these types of lame daisy chain arguments when you believe it works in your favor. But when it's thrown back in your face, a lot of tap dancing, excuse making or silence ensues.

By Sammy logic, it would appear that Folsom (and Cathedral) is a 3rd place team in the Trinity League, right? So by proxy, if Folsom isn't elite neither is the Trinity beyond 2 freaking teams. So stop propping them up.

As you were.

Did anyone read this babble? I sure didn’t. 

Nocal is who I’ve always said and thought they were.