Folsom defeats Cathedral for 2nd Straight State Title- 4th in 8 years!

TheHotisBlock

20 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

He is recruiting analyst for 247. MD has a lot of do players so yeah he analyzes MD games. 

I gave you a time code, 37 minutes in. Not my fault you don’t know how to fast forward.

You have zero evidence about it.

You’re the one making wild accusations sorry pops

I have to say @Pops is Right!!!!... 🙂....

listened from 36:30 to 38:00 and I heard the Dude say "Ironically He was Almost going to go to DLS when he Transferred and decided to go to MD"... It is at the 37:30 Mark....

Nothing about that statement makes me think that he was recruited and turned DLS down as opposed to  DLS Telling him "No Thank You, We have Other Kids that have been in the program and we are good at that position."....

So Maybe The Kid and his Parents Told the Radio Dude "We decided to Transfer to MD instead of Trying to Transfer to DLS".... We don't know, Only the Kid, His Parents and DLS Know. (If DLS was Truly even involved.)

I don't know one way or another and either do you based on the word of a Dude doing a Podcast.... I am not saying it didn't happen, but  based on that statement from a guy on a podcast (Not the Player or his Family), there is certainly no evidence that it did... 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

The DLS teams that beat MD had more NFL bound kids then the MD teams. Now the MD teams have more NFL bound kids.

the king is dead, long live the king

Ahh, so are the ramped up cheating polixies that MD sued to enable just meant to be payback for Md sucking when u played?

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

listened from 36:30 to 38:00 and I heard the Dude say "Ironically He was Almost going to go to DLS when he Transferred and decided to go to MD"... It is at the 37:30 Mark....

Nothing about that statement makes me think that he was recruited and turned DLS down as opposed to  DLS Telling him "No Thank You, We have Other Kids that have been in the program and we are good at that position."....

So Maybe The Kid and his Parents Told the Radio Dude "We decided to Transfer to MD instead of Trying to Transfer to DLS".... We don't know, Only the Kid, His Parents and DLS Know. (If DLS was Truly even involved.)

I don't know one way or another and either do you based on the word of a Dude doing a Podcast.... I am not saying it didn't happen, but  based on that statement from a guy on a podcast (Not the Player or his Family), there is certainly no evidence that it did... 

Appreciate support 

let’s remember, this kid that Md clearly poached from Norcal in order to beat DLS is the only story that eddy is even trying to assert as true on top of Lad recruiting for 4 decades and a bunch of 5* RBs from Oakland (For reference, MJD was a 3* kid whose mother enrolled him in a parochial middle school that fed into DLS when he wore gang colors home one day 

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

My point was that for Pops to make up a story about MD taking advantage of DLS kind deed to steal a NorCal kid was out of line and baseless. While my rumor/story is just that a rumor/story it holds more weight then Pops. Again, I didn’t not bring any of this up until Pops did. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pops said:

Ok

afain  

a) you’re not funny 

b) the jokes contained utter bullshit lies/ accusations that you’re neither retracting nor proving in any way 

DLS is nothing like MD in this particular regard — it’s not degrees of separation, it’s black and white 

MD can’t win their section in 20 years so sues CIF to utilize their inherent advantages to create IMG-West 

DLS loses 3 SBGs in a row after winning 6 of previous 7 and is planning on how they need to work harder 

You sound bitter and angry. Hope you feel better the holidays can be hard

3 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

I’ve always liked Pops. I’m a little worried about him though. I think he may be having a nervous breakdown!

I am with you!!!... Even though I Go at it with that dude over The Paper Tiger, I really like a lot of his post's and appreciate his passion and knowledge of HSFB...

Pop's is a good Dude, He just needs to Chill and let these things play out on the Field... DLS will be fine, Their Future is Bright with #20.... The Day The Paper Tiger stops having OT wins over "The Other CC" and Puts "The Real CC" on the schedule, all the Paper Tiger Talk will end...

As far as defending DLS, I have no Idea why anyone would see the need... Say what you want about the program, the streak, and whether they would have done this or that against whoever or whatever... The Bottom line is the streak changed HSFB, DLS Manned up and Put it on the line against the best teams and any team that wanted to step up and play them...

HSFB Teams will have wins and losses over the years if they challenge themselves with great opponents... DLS is the Gold Standard for this, and their place among the USA HSFB Elite is set in stone, no matter how many Open Bowl Games they Lose to So Cal All Star Teams.... 

That's My Opinion Anyway....🙂

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Pops said:

Explain — did MD or not poach a 300+# Norcal kid as their biggest run stopper from the school that DLS arranges MD tonoractice at?

No he decide to move down here to play for the reigning defending undisputed National Championships of the High School football wooooooooooooooorld. (I only write so hyperbolically to upset you)

dls has never recruited anyone — this year or ever

Sure

dont call them jokes when they’re not funny — they are/ were accusations, baseless and ill-advised

The joke was funny based in reality.

the way out of this is the straight backwards — you keep trying to double down but now the price is higher

Price? This a website where old men talk about high school football. What price to be paid are you talking about?

now you’re going to need to grovel 

The king is dead, long live the king!

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

My point was that for Pops to make up a story about MD taking advantage of DLS kind deed to steal a NorCal kid was out of line and baseless. While my rumor/story is just that a rumor/story it holds more weight then Pops. Again, I didn’t not bring any of this up until Pops did. 

Understood!!!.... It Came across differently.... :) 

For the record if it Did happen that way... More Power to DLS For Trying!!!.... They need to Stop those Big Bad Monarch's From Coming to Nor Cal and taking our best players!!!... :) .... DLS Could use some of those Dudes!!!!.... :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Understood!!!.... It Came across differently.... :) 

For the record if it Did happen that way... More Power to DLS For Trying!!!.... They need to Stop those Big Bad Monarch's From Coming to Nor Cal and taking our best players!!!... :) .... DLS Could use some of those Dudes!!!!.... :) 

This is how this all started:

I did not shoot the first shot

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Pops said:

Ok

afain  

a) you’re not funny 

b) the jokes contained utter bullshit lies/ accusations that you’re neither retracting nor proving in any way 

DLS is nothing like MD in this particular regard — it’s not degrees of separation, it’s black and white 

MD can’t win their section in 20 years so sues CIF to utilize their inherent advantages to create IMG-West 

DLS loses 3 SBGs in a row after winning 6 of previous 7 and is planning on how they need to work harder 

DLS is 7-6 all time in SGB’S

Not Bad

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Liar

eddy went ballistic when i mentioned a funny story I’d just heard about Md stealing their best DL from the school that DLS arranges for them to practice at SBG

this is 100% true; nothing eddy said or implied about DLS is

nor did he back up his assertions of 4 decades worth of recruiting with anything more than a super weak and easily dismissed rumor ABOUT THE VERY KID THAT MD RECRUITED SPECIFICALLY TO BEAT DLS!

One thing Md apparently teaches is shamelessness  

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Liar

eddy went ballistic when i mentioned a funny story I’d just heard about Md stealing their best DL from the school that DLS arranges for them to practice at SBG

this is 100% true; nothing eddy said or implied about DLS is

nor did he back up his assertions of 4 decades worth of recruiting with anything more than a super weak and easily dismissed rumor ABOUT THE VERY KID THAT MD RECRUITED SPECIFICALLY TO BEAT DLS!

One thing Md apparently teaches is shamelessness  

Chill out dude...you started a fight that is going to give you a heart attack 

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

DLS is 7-6 all time in SGB’S

Not Bad

Nope. You’re right. Not at all.

And They’ll keep bringing their kids up through the system like they always do. And maybe they’ll put it all together enough once in awhile to beat the factories.

It’s going to be cool watching Hale, Hearns, Puckett, and Tasi (among others) develop for a full 4 years without having some junior or senior to transfer in and derail their respective paths. At MD and SJB, If some kid (Bennett as an example) transfers in, too bad so sad for the poor kid who’s worked his ass off for three years to get his shot. Now he’s 3rd string as a senior. To each his own, I guess. 

Sparty will be always be alright because they do it right. They’ll get back to the top someday. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

This is how this all started:

I did not shoot the first shot

1). So you don’t consider the entire content if the thread that I wasn’t part of that was shitting in Folsom/Norcal to be during the first shot?  Interesting objectivity 

2). Ehat I said was true and everyone knows it; youblied and everyone knows it.  Does that make a difference to you or you want to pick a comment of mine of page whatever that was and explain how your feelings were hurt

1 minute ago, Pops said:

1). So you don’t consider the entire content if the thread that I wasn’t part of that was shitting in Folsom/Norcal to be during the first shot?  Interesting objectivity 

2). Ehat I said was true and everyone knows it; youblied and everyone knows it.  Does that make a difference to you or you want to pick a comment of mine of page whatever that was and explain how your feelings were hurt

I’m feels aren’t hurt. You just making ish up about a specific kid is dumb and uncalled for when your story isn’t true. That’s the point.

im fine with speaking in generalities but you called out MD and the kid with an untruth. I gave more details that makes the school you are defending just as guilty and you don’t like it.

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Chill out dude...you started a fight that is going to give you a heart attack 

I’m fit as a fiddle.... thanks 

just had my first physical in a few years and Bp 108/62 and cholesterol at 72.... 

I just don’t like liars and especially liars who are arrogant about kids that their alma Mater recruited 20 years after they sat behind unrecruited kids that got their asses handed to them 

if you are searching for a graceful way to apologize and retract im happy to help and back off — that doesn’t seem to be what you’re doing though, does it 

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

just had my first physical in a few years and Bp 108/62 and cholesterol at 72.... 

I just don’t like liars and especially liars who are arrogant about kids that their alma Mater recruited 20 years after they sat behind unrecruited kids that got their asses handed to them 

if you are searching for a graceful way to apologize and retract im happy to help and back off — that doesn’t seem to be what you’re doing though, does it 

I am not apologizing for pointing out your hypocrisy.

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

Also I’m a glad you are in good health 

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

I’m feels aren’t hurt. You just making ish up about a specific kid is dumb and uncalled for when your story isn’t true. That’s the point.

im fine with speaking in generalities but you called out MD and the kid with an untruth. I gave more details that makes the school you are defending just as guilty and you don’t like it.

Are you denying my story now?  This is a new twist.  So, it was just a coincidence that MD’s best run stopper was playing for the school 300+ miles from MD last year?

when that was the school that DLS arranges for md to practice?

story came 2nd hand from ‘butter, and he wasn’t sharing on a message board — I did that 

and this is after the blog link you posted about MD’s recruitment if him 

I’m not sure what basis you have toneven deny this story at this pint, but..... wow

ok 

im Sure MD had a couple of dozen of those stories on current roster, but yeah, Md doesn’t recruit 

that wasn’t even meant to be provocative — I didn’t realize MD’s roster assembly tactics were in dispute or a secret — I was shringnone strorynanout one particular kid that DLS May have inadvertently helped MD poach — if I wanted to take a program shot, there’s a lot more fodde than Evan.

right?  Or is he the only guy you didn’t recruit?

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I am not apologizing for pointing out your hypocrisy.

Do you know what that word means?

that means you’re saying DLS recruits 

I just want to you to be clear and definitive in what you are saying so we can discuss and brand you accordingly either a liar or just dumb 

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Also I’m a glad you are in good health 

Don’t be nice......

...... at least until we resolve your accusations 

I’m committed to my steely resolve until/ unless you retract what you either know to be untrue or just don’t know what you’re talking about — I’m not sure which but I know those are the choices 

Just now, Pops said:

Are you denying my story now?  This is a new twist.  So, it was just a coincidence that MD’s best run stopper was playing for the school 300+ miles from MD last year?

I have always said your story is wrong. Evan was going to transfer to DLS then change his mind after seeing the Open last years. I have been saying the same thing this whole time.

Just now, Pops said:

when that was the school that DLS arranges for md to practice?

A school DLS knew well, maybe cause they were check out Evan? 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Pops said:

story came 2nd hand from ‘butter, and he wasn’t sharing on a message board — I did that 

So it’s a rumor from a bitter DLS fan that wanted Evan to go to DLS

Just now, Pops said:

and this is after the blog link you posted about MD’s recruitment if him 

I’m not sure what basis you have toneven deny this story at this pint, but..... wow

I am correcting you rumor not denying it

Just now, Pops said:

ok 

im Sure MD had a couple of dozen of those stories on current roster, but yeah, Md doesn’t recruit 

Nope

Just now, Pops said:

that wasn’t even meant to be provocative — I didn’t realize MD’s roster assembly tactics were in dispute or a secret — I was shringnone strorynanout one particular kid that DLS May have inadvertently helped MD poach — if I wanted to take a program shot, there’s a lot more fodde than Evan.

You are just sling mud

Just now, Pops said:

right?  Or is he the only guy you didn’t recruit?

I didn’t recruit anyone