Live GA 7A Title: Milton defeats Colquitt Co. 14-13

ECHS05

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Well my brother, feeling for you tonight.  The thing about a good beer is it works when you win, soothes when you lose...Never a bad choice after a game really.

Still, that was a tough one...Dr. prescribes two!

That was likely the last Mandarin Chief in Georgia. 

I'll have to stop somewhere else along the way and pick up something less spectacular. 

Will follow doc's orders though.

xD

• Haha 1

Suck it.

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I have a feeling Colquitt is going down tonight.

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Damn man.  You wrong again.  Have you stopped paying attention to your own state?  YOu used to be pretty good before you started Lyin to us, and telling us fibs about Georgia teams.  Dissappointed.  Expected more from you this year..........maybe next year you will be more authentic, like your first year here.  Sad.

Its a bit easier when your entire state is just 2 teams.

• Haha 1

I know this will sound like sour grapes but I don't mean it that way at all.  I've thought all year that the Packers, while very good, might have been riding their reputation a little bit this year.  Like us, they steamrollered the lesser teams but when they played better teams they didn't look as strong.  I know we killed Archer but that turned out to be the exception to the rule.  Colquitt struggled with us (yes they did even though they won by 12) and they won some games by blowouts where the opposing team didn't have a good night.  They struggled against Archer and tonight they didn't live up to what their fans have been saying all year long.  Yes, they made it to the finals and we didn't and they are for sure to be congratulated for getting there.  I'm serious about that. I missed the first quarter but from what I saw the rest of the game, Milton played better tonight.

Flame away.  Again, congratulations to the Packers for making it to the final game.  They are clearly a force to be reckoned with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

I know this will sound like sour grapes but I don't mean it that way at all.  I've thought all year that the Packers, while very good, might have been riding their reputation a little bit this year.  Like us, they steamrollered the lesser teams but when they played better teams they didn't look as strong.  I know we killed Archer but that turned out to be the exception to the rule.  Colquitt struggled with us (yes they did even though they won by 12) and they won some games by blowouts where the opposing team didn't have a good night.  They struggled against Archer and tonight they didn't live up to what their fans have been saying all year long.  Yes, they made it to the finals and we didn't and they are for sure to be congratulated for getting there.  I'm serious about that. I missed the first quarter but from what I saw the rest of the game, Milton played better tonight.

Flame away.  Again, congratulations to the Packers for making it to the final game.  They are clearly a force to be reckoned with.

We have a team like that in Calif.

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

Why thank you very much!  You've made no secret of your vendetta against him much like Hoover Outlaw.

If Jeff Herron or hell even Mickey Conn were still at Grayson, Grayson would be MNCs this year.

I think Hunnicutt is a good guy but he needed more HC experience before moving to the big leagues.