Live GA 7A Title: Milton defeats Colquitt Co. 14-13

ECHS05

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If Jeff Herron or hell even Mickey Conn were still at Grayson, Grayson would be MNCs this year.

I think Hunnicutt is a good guy but he needed more HC experience before moving to the big leagues.

Grayson needs to try being a team first. All that singular individual shit is what's wrong with them. Not the coach. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

The real question is this: What is Rush's next move? Reunite with Jeremy Pruitt, Shawn Shamburger and JJ as the OC up in Knoxville???? Decisions, decisions.

He can't go there for another year. 

I'm afraid you're stuck with him at Colquitt for another year. 

You think Warner Robins wants them another piece next year? xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This is literally an example of Super Dumb Luck.... 

Colquitt looked shaky... 

The refs stared at the sun all day apparently because we out here missing blatant PI's...  

FG's getting blocked left and right... 

FG's hitting the upright... 

Wtf was tonight? 

@Sammyswordsman where you at bruh?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

28 points in regulation in 2 games - but it’s the refs

Not surprised at the outcome. I watched Colquitt twice this year versus Grayson and Archer and I knew Milton would make it interesting. All the grief I got from @ORabid0ne about Dutch Fork being overrated and how Jeff Herron and TL Hanna would walk all over us in the title game, only for his team to blow it two years in a row LOL. To be quite frank I don’t see how any of these two teams would keep DF from scoring at least 40 points. Colquitt is good but Tom Knotts would take it to Rush Propst IMO and now we REALLY know why the CC AD doesn’t want to schedule us!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Silverfox92 said:

Not surprised at the outcome. I watched Colquitt twice this year versus Grayson and Archer and I knew Milton would make it interesting. All the grief I got from @ORabid0ne about Dutch Fork being overrated and how Jeff Herron and TL Hanna would walk all over us in the title game, only for his team to blow it two years in a row LOL. To be quite frank I don’t see how any of these two teams would keep DF from scoring at least 40 points. Colquitt is good but Tom Knotts would take it to Rush Propst IMO and now we REALLY know why the CC AD doesn’t want to schedule us!! 

One thing you cant knock Colquitt for is D. And there isnt one in SC even remotely as physical as Colquitt.

DFs schedule was about as bad as it gets outside of 1 game.

Our 3A.champ beat DFs 2nd best win by 14.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

One thing you cant knock Colquitt for is D. And there isnt one in SC even remotely as physical as Colquitt.

DFs schedule was about as bad as it gets outside of 1 game.

Our 3A.champ beat DFs 2nd best win by 14.

West Florence was our 2nd best win and I’m sure Sville could have beaten Cedar Grove had they matched up again later in the season no question about that. I seen that game live and wasn’t nearly impressed! In fact our 3A Champ Chester would beat them by at least 14. This also doesn’t excuse the fact that Colquitt choked! Like I said TK would take it to Propst no if ands or buts! Our schedule may have been on the weak side but we know how to FINISH plain and simple!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Nobody is giving Milton any credit at all... 

Pitiful.

Theres a reason they were in GAs 7A State Title.

I watched Milton ALL year and knew they would beat them! It was obviously their time! But my gloating is pay back for Rab invading all the SC forums bragging about how Unstoppable Colquitt was.... YEAH RIGHT! Lol 😂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Silverfox92 said:

West Florence was our 2nd best win and I’m sure Sville could have beaten Cedar Grove had they matched up again later in the season no question about that. I seen that game live and wasn’t nearly impressed! In fact our 3A Champ Chester would beat them by at least 14. This also doesn’t excuse the fact that Colquitt choked! Like I said TK would take it to Propst no if ands or buts! Our schedule may have been on the weak side but we know how to FINISH plain and simple!

Lol...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silverfox92 said:

It’s easy to finish against the shitty teams y’all play 

Yall played a team in your high class semifinals that lost by MULTIPLE TOUCHDOWNS to our 3A team. Pathetic. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

They are nowhere near where Colquitt was ranked. 

They are a solid 50ish team. That's it. Truth. 

They are no where near simply bc they lost to Parkview ( who was very good) & Roswell, who somehow beat some good teams.

People that paid attention knew they were good.

You keep going back to ranking... A ranking is a # on a piece of paper and doesnt mean a damn thing in the end. You simply havent experienced what its like to have a multitude of good teams in your state that can beat the other on any given night... Your perception is screwed by shit football over time.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They are no where near simply bc they lost to Parkview ( who was very good) & Roswell, who somehow beat some good teams.

People that paid attention knew they were good.

You keep going back to ranking... A ranking is a # on a piece of paper and doesnt mean a damn thing in the end. You simply havent experienced what its like to have a multitude of good teams in your state that can beat the other on any given night... Your perception is screwed by shit football over time.

Opie!!!!!!!! You do have a plethora of good teams. You rarely have a "great" team. Top 10-15 is great. 

In many ways GA is the best football state in the country, well #2 anyway. But great teams is a bit lacking.