2019 NCAA Football Title Game at Levi's

AztecPadre

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Bama lost the game when they stopped feeding Najee the rock.  Dumb.

I agree they should of stuck with the run ... but does Najee not hit the hole that hard or is it just me? He’s a beast no doubt but it’s almost as he’s not running as hard as he can? He looked slower than usual last night. And why didn’t Damien want more PT .... he was on sidelines Helmet off with hands on hips.... almost content just to be there. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

I agree they should of stuck with the run ... but does Najee not hit the hole that hard or is it just me? He’s a beast no doubt but it’s almost as he’s not running as hard as he can? He looked slower than usual last night. And why didn’t Damien want more PT .... he was on sidelines Helmet off with hands on hips.... almost content just to be there. 

He seems to be like barkley. They want the outside. They dont want to pound up the middle. Jacob's is the pound guy. 

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Najee is 6'2 230 with sprinters speed, but I think last night being that he was close to home, he may have over thought some of his runs by looking for the perfect read and which hole to hit.  When he just did his thing he would just go off.  Not to mention, Levi's stadium has the worst rated turf in the NFL.  Just horrible.  Maybe that had something to do with it.  But, Najee was averaging like 8 yards per carry and all of a sudden they yank him and ends up with only 9 carries or so?  The OC should be fired.  Matter of fact, they should have pulled a Lane Kiffen on him and not let him fly home with the team. Lol Next year Najee will be the featured back and will run wild.  He is a great blocking back now, which he did not use to be. 

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Najee is 6'2 230 with sprinters speed, but I think last night being that he was close to home, he may have over thought some of his runs by looking for the perfect read and which hole to hit.  When he just did his thing he would just go off.  Not to mention, Levi's stadium has the worst rated turf in the NFL.  Just horrible.  Maybe that had something to do with it.  But, Najee was averaging like 8 yards per carry and all of a sudden they yank him and ends up with only 9 carries or so?  The OC should be fired.  Matter of fact, they should have pulled a Lane Kiffen on him and not let him fly home with the team. Lol Next year Najee will be the featured back and will run wild.  He is a great blocking back now, which he did not use to be. 

The OC is off to maryland. Mike locksley 

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I just don't see it.  I see Clemson in a blow out. 

Don’t ever listen to Steeler. If he was right just half time he would be in Switzerland right now with foreign models and sniffing coke off their tits and chugging $10,000 bottles of Louis XIV. 

Instead he he’s stuck in LA traffic where between his boss and his wife that’s the only peace and quiet the gets 😂

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don’t ever listen to Steeler. If he was right just half time he would be in Switzerland right now with foreign models and sniffing coke off their tits and chugging $10,000 bottles of Louis XIV. 

Instead he he’s stuck in LA traffic where between his boss and his wife that’s the only peace and quiet the gets 😂

Haha.  You just described my dream weekend.  The prior, not the latter. lol

• Haha 2

I felt the same while watching the game, that Bama should have kept running. 

Idk. 

They could run well between the 20s, but, damn if those Tigers didn't have the shit to stop them down in the zone. 

Maybe if you ran well all the way down then the pass would have been there in the redzone. 

Tough to guess about it all now. 

• Like 1