2019 NCAA Football Title Game at Levi's

AztecPadre

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Oj howard. Alabama has 3 nfl rbs on their roster right now. 

Waddle and jeudy both nfl draft wrs 

Irv Smith. Another Te. 

Come on man. 

ND can not another TE drafted for the next 5 years and Alabama would still not touch them at that position.  The offensive line we put in the league are actually good and don't get exposed.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

ND can not another TE drafted for the next 5 years and Alabama would still not touch them at that position.  The offensive line we put in the league are actually good and don't get exposed.

Wonderful. Notre dame still living in the past.....30 years and counting. 

Idk if your alumni but if you are put pressure on tbe school to change your academic rigors 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Oj howard. Alabama has 3 nfl rbs on their roster right now. 

Waddle and jeudy both nfl draft wrs 

Irv Smith. Another Te. 

Come on man. 

Nd has more rb's in the league right now than Alabama and another 1 will be added this upcoming draft.  Miles Boykins will be drafted at the wr spot as well.  

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Wonderful. Notre dame still living in the past.....30 years and counting. 

Idk if your alumni but if you are put pressure on tbe school to change your academic rigors 

It's not going to happen so I don't sweat it.  ND was the second best team in the country this season.  Good night!

Just now, nptb17 said:

Nd has more rb's in the league right now than Alabama and another 1 will be added this upcoming draft.  Miles Boykins will be drafted at the wr spot as well.  

Alabama has eddy lacy trent Richardson Kenyan drake Derrick henry in the league.  They may have more but those are the 4 I can name right now real quick

2 guys come on man. Let's not get crazy. Notre dame OL good prospects I agree. But let's not start naming wrs.

Julio jones amari cooper I can name guys as well. 

Who turned the dallas cowboys.....amari cooper 

you always just open mouth insert boot in mouth.....dude...just look at all the irish on nfl rosters.....but that would take some actual knowledge.....but just for you....Martin, Jaylon,  Harrison, Nelson, Rudolph, Mcglincy, Floyd, Eiffert, Riddick, Stanley, etc

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

you always just open mouth insert boot in mouth.....dude...just look at all the irish on nfl rosters.....but that would take some actual knowledge.....but just for you....Martin, Jaylon,  Harrison, Nelson, Rudolph, Mcglincy, Floyd, Eiffert, Riddick, Stanley, etc

I know all the names. Doesnt matter to me at all. I'm a college football fan. I dont give a damn about the NFL. Alabama wins at the college level

Yes they lost tonight and got blown out. But at the college level alabama smokes Notre dame. Last time it was 42-14

If you want I can run through all the alabama names as well but you know all the names. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I know all the names. Doesnt matter to me at all. I'm a college football fan. I dont give a damn about the NFL. Alabama wins at the college level

Yes they lost tonight and got blown out. But at the college level alabama smokes Notre dame. Last time it was 42-14

If you want I can run through all the alabama names as well but you know all the names. 

The Bear NEVER beat ND .... just saying

Just now, HSFBfan said:

The 2 teams that are willing to play each other lol

I hate it btw alabama vs duke is useless. 

sure u do....at least its not citadel...oh wait thats right....you added Western Carolina....watch out......

and just for you...maybe a first round pick in SJR's Joe Giles Harris from Duke......GO GREEN KNIGHTS 

Just now, SJR89 said:

sure u do....at least its not citadel...oh wait thats right....you added Western Carolina....watch out......

and just for you...maybe a first round pick in SJR's Joe Giles Harris from Duke......GO GREEN KNIGHTS 

1 player is not going to change the outcome. Duke will get murdered. 

Citadel got beat right. Western carolina gets their payday. 

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its safe to say.  

Trevor Lawrence is better than JT Daniels @AztecPadre

Thats what a generational talent looks like.

To be honest, when talking with my friend who is a big Bama fan and close friend of Tosh L, the question he asked me was how good do I think Lawrence is. I told him it is really hard to gauge because he had no pass rush to contend with, and his receivers had no defenders  within 5 yrds of them most of the  night. All he had to do was just throw it out there some where close to the receiver and the catch would be made. Is that a reflection of how good he is or how overrated and  poor Alabama's defense is ( especially that atrocious secondary ).  I had posted previously in another post how poor I thought Bama's secondary was, and that Clemson should be able to take advantage, but I see now they were even worse than I thought. Any decent qb would have picked that secondary apart. Even an average QB like  Jake Fromm had a career day against Alabama secondary. What an eye opener.

1 player is not going to change the outcome. Duke will get murdered. 

Citadel got beat right. Western carolina gets their payday. 

JGH is in draft this year......his brother is a first team all american for Duke in lax as well.................

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

To be honest, when talking with my friend who is a big Bama fan and close friend of Tosh L, the question he asked me was how good do I think Lawrence is. I told him it is really hard to gauge because he had no pass rush to contend with, and his receivers had no defenders  within 5 yrds of them most of the  night. All he had to do was just throw it out there some where close to the receiver and the catch would be made. Is that a reflection of how good he is or how overrated and  poor Alabama's defense is ( especially that atrocious secondary ).  I had posted previously in another post how poor I thought Bama's secondary was, and that Clemson should be able to take advantage, but I see now they were even worse than I thought. Any decent qb would have picked that secondary apart. Even an average QB like  Jake Fromm had a career day against Alabama secondary. What an eye opener.

side note - Notre Dame put more pressure on Lawrence in their first quarter then bama did all game,,,,,,,,truth