2019 NCAA Football Title Game at Levi's

AztecPadre

8 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

To be honest, when talking with my friend who is a big Bama fan and close friend of Tosh L, the question he asked me was how good do I think Lawrence is. I told him it is really hard to gauge because he had no pass rush to contend with, and his receivers had no defenders  within 5 yrds of them most of the  night. All he had to do was just throw it out there some where close to the receiver and the catch would be made. Is that a reflection of how good he is or how overrated and  poor Alabama's defense is ( especially that atrocious secondary ).  I had posted previously in another post how poor I thought Bama's secondary was, and that Clemson should be able to take advantage, but I see now they were even worse than I thought. Any decent qb would have picked that secondary apart. Even an average QB like  Jake Fromm had a career day against Alabama secondary. What an eye opener.

Let's be real, JT is a very good college qb and may be a good pro one day. He's not in the same class and TL. Trevor has a bigger arm, more athletic and much longer. We can say the same about JT in HS, he performed well when he had the 2 5* WR and the massive HS O-line and the stud RB but now in college when it becomes a more balanced playing field he becomes an above avg freshmen QB, nothing special. 

• Like 1

All you Bama haters who think you have it all figured out, can go back to watching basketball and volleyball. Misery loves company. 

Getting spanked is always humbling, but getting spanked by a complete team like Clemson,  makes it less painful. They are the best team in the country. Probably have been all year

8 minutes ago, rockinl said:

All you Bama haters who think you have it all figured out, can go back to watching basketball and volleyball. Misery loves company. 

Getting spanked is always humbling, but getting spanked by a complete team like Clemson,  makes it less painful. They are the best team in the country. Probably have been all year

Clemson felt they were all year.  They were very confident.  I think getting secondary exposed vs SC helped - was a wake-up call and Venables fixed some things.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Oh well, still a very solid year for the SEC....

...4 Top 10 teams and 6 in the Top 25. Most of any conference yet again.

The SEC had more Top 10 teams than the big 12 had in the entre Top 25.

ND goes undefeated in the SEC easily.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

I got Clemson. Bama's showed chinks in the armor their last two games against Georgia and Oklahoma. The last two undefeated big underdogs both won the title (OSU in '02 and Texas in '05). Etienne could be the X factor in this one.

Beginning to see why Saban was ranting & raving on the sideline against OU second half.

BGW

I gave my thoughts last night and it's funny to read all the excuses from alabama fans on Twitter. 

On guy said because they have lost so many coaches is the reason they lost. Ok locksley didnt leave. He stayed on staff all the way thru. Losing Pruitt last year. Still went 14-1 this year. So blaming the lost of coaches makes no sense. 

Clemson punched alabama in the mouth. They came out pick 6 and off they went. Alabama secondary as I stated plenty of times is young and weak. Surtain got picked on all year. Savion smith never did much of anything. Xavier McKinney and thompson have a lot to learn. 

Quinnen William's is very good but as stated when you cant get to the qb your in trouble. Lewis and company didnt get there either. 

As much as I like mack hes a good LB not an elite one. Moses can be better. 

Clemson did everything correct. Confused tua. Ran the ball. And exposed the alabama secondary. 

From what I have read alabama next year is sabans best team. It will be alabama ve clemson part 5 next year. 

Get used to dabo vs saban. 

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

Let's be real, JT is a very good college qb and may be a good pro one day. He's not in the same class and TL. Trevor has a bigger arm, more athletic and much longer. We can say the same about JT in HS, he performed well when he had the 2 5* WR and the massive HS O-line and the stud RB but now in college when it becomes a more balanced playing field he becomes an above avg freshmen QB, nothing special. 

Regardless of what anyone says TL has a NC ring...

JT is stuck on that sinking ship that is USC...

• Thanks 1

There is going to be other teams step up that will compete with these teams.

I told you guys Tua was overrated by most of you- This doesn’t mean he sucks - he does not suck!  In the SEC with all these so called great defensive teams he was never forced to truly read coverage play in play out.