All-American Bowl: East 48, West 7 - 4th

ECHS05

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

You don’t need great linemen in the air raid...hopefully ball should get out fast

Dunno man everyone needs lineman.   QB can't throw if he has no time.  Not all Dbs are going to give space.  The good defenses are going to press like crazy and disrupt that timing.  If the Oline can't block....no bueno. 

8 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  We can just send either of the top 2 Trinity league teams and win the Army AA game every year.  Joke

I will say that I saw the West get torched a BUNCH, BUT I don't think Chris Steele (SJB)  got beat at all and maybe wasn't even thrown on one time.   Can someone confirm this that was paying attention?

He put a hurt on Trey Sanders on a run on the first possession as well. 

Yo congratulations to all the athletes on their scholarships I'll never tell anyone to turn down free college regardless of what team they commit too.... 

But I will say.... 

Bru going to USC ain't a Wise move... 

You already complaining about HS teams winning Championships and you're going to USC.... 

You gonna complain when you don't get in the playoffs with the Trojans? 

Because y'all ain't going nowhere for a long time... 

USC won't be doing anything with that HC.... And line play or lack there of... 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Looks like Kingsbury might be getting out of that disaster? God Swan has carried on the retard torch from Haden.

Yup. In reality he can afford to walk away at anytime as his buyout is very low and he most likely will with tons of NFL interest as an OC and possibe HC. USC is a dumpster fire. 

• Like 1