Game of the Week

GloryDays

Weird that it hasn't been mentioned by that @PrepGridiron guy, but the game of the week goes down at DLS this Sunday.

Team Prep Jr. rolls in with a new coaching staff, attack style athletes in space offense, and spiffy 3-0-1 record.

Team Lil Glory boasts all the same amazing coaches and flag football athletes that have mesmerized the league.  After finding a 2nd (and 3rd) QB, the run and gun will loaded for a full game.  Oh, TLG sits at the top with a 4-0 record.

Which team comes out on top?

😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Weird that it hasn't been mentioned by that @PrepGridiron guy, but the game of the week goes down at DLS this Sunday.

Team Prep Jr. rolls in with a new coaching staff, attack style athletes in space offense, and spiffy 3-0-1 record.

Team Lil Glory boasts all the same amazing coaches and flag football athletes that have mesmerized the league.  After finding a 2nd (and 3rd) QB, the run and gun will loaded for a full game.  Oh, TLG sits at the top with a 4-0 record.

😂😂😂

Looks like a tie to me 😀

56 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

😂😂😂

When your boys get to 8th grade we would like to host the league games at our fiiiiine institution. 

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can we get a live stream or something when this clash of titans occurs on Sunday?

I understand that you guys will be busy coaching em up and all, but, maybe the wives or someone else? 

You miss football too huh?  Maybe rivals has a roster breakdown so we can see what type of players Glory and Prep have.  Can't trust the coaches bc they have an agenda.  

Anyway I got $2,000 pesos on Lil Glory to go to 5-0.  I mean seriously, how do you find a 2nd and 3rd string qb this late in the season?  Where did these kids play before?  Fishy.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You miss football too huh?  Maybe rivals has a roster breakdown so we can see what type of players Glory and Prep have.  Can't trust the coaches bc they have an agenda.  

Anyway I got $2,000 pesos on Lil Glory to go to 5-0.  I mean seriously, how do you find a 2nd and 3rd string qb this late in the season?  Where did these kids play before?  Fishy.

Valid address change 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

DayTime Cookie and Nap Academy.

#1 up and coming feeder program in NorCal.

🤫

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GloryDays said:

DayTime Cookie and Nap Academy.

#1 up and coming feeder program in NorCal.  

Is there any truth to the rumor that they have been offered free of charge, high quality Karastan napping rugs if they promise to wear company T's at practice and to the after game cupcake and pizza feeds.........while the rest of the class is using "Rice is Nice" recycled burlap nappies.

14 hours ago, GloryDays said:

🤫

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 2:50 PM, PrepGridiron said:

The 2nd grade division is stacked, but this weekend is the playoffs and team lil prep and lil glory finished 2 and 3 which means a first round match up this Saturday. It’s a rematch of last year’s semifinals, so should be a good tilt. 

I've had to work the phones to ensure we don't lose kids to baseball games.

We should have a full roster.

Looking forward to a great game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I've had to work the phones to ensure we don't lose kids to baseball games.

We should have a full roster.

Looking forward to a great game.

I’m gonna put this out there now. Whoever loses, it’s due to subpar and shitty coaching 😀. “My little Johnny shoulda been the QB.”

Signed:

Helicopter Parent 2019

• Haha 5

On 3/8/2019 at 3:17 PM, Cossacks said:

I’m gonna put this out there now. Whoever loses, it’s due to subpar and shitty coaching 😀. “My little Johnny shoulda been the QB.”

Signed:

Helicopter Parent 2019

Poor Glory. Lost their best player just before kickoff and others during the game. Team Lil Prep pulled off a win to head its first championship game. 

• Like 4

On 3/9/2019 at 6:38 PM, PrepGridiron said:

Poor Glory. Lost their best player just before kickoff and others during the game. Team Lil Prep pulled off a win to head its first championship game. 

Was going to be a rough game with all our players.

Hope springs eternal next year.

😂😂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GloryDays said:

Was going to be a rough game with all our players.

Hope springs eternal next year.

😂😂

All in all though, its always great seeing you during the season. I'm going to try and see if I can recruit up #12 on 1st grade red for next year. Hear that guy has some good genes. 

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, PrepGridiron said:

All in all though, its always great seeing you during the season. I'm going to try and see if I can recruit up #12 on 1st grade red for next year. Hear that guy has some good genes. 

I already got dibs on him.

Recruiting cycle for next season is going to be epic.

Had a lot of fun this year and it was great seeing you on the right part of the sideline.

• Like 1