7 yo athletic freak from FLA

Horsefly

813 stand up! Lol. 

My son played in the league that the Raven are in. That’s the Tampa Bay Youth Football League. 

Hope this kid gets treated like a kid, and not a project. There is gonna be a lot outside distractions, and he is gonna need family to drown it out.

Wishing him the best. I’ll have to go check him out one game. 

• Like 5

Coupling the kid's stride/form, fact that he's only kid in either video in a four-point track stance, and the statement that the kid had a six-pack at five years old tells me he not only has a ton of God-given ability but also received some early coaching on how to run fast. I always wonder how hungry a kid with this much talent will stay and how he's going to adjust when his peers do catch up (which is all but inevitable). That's assuming the kid still wants to run a year now.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, Nolebull813 said:

813 stand up! Lol. 

My son played in the league that the Raven are in. That’s the Tampa Bay Youth Football League. 

Hope this kid gets treated like a kid, and not a project. There is gonna be a lot outside distractions, and he is gonna need family to drown it out.

Wishing him the best. I’ll have to go check him out one game. 

See Dashaun Morris!

20 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Really hard to say at 7 if this will translate to anything down the road?

More often than not other kids catch up and actually surpass these “young phenoms”. It happens all of the time.

Let him be a 7 year old kid who likes to run and as long as he’s a happy kid that’s all that matters.

I posted it to highlight where he is NOW, it doesn’t have to translate to anything later on.  Right now, the kid is special.  

• Like 1