Kamala “Horizontal” Harris

Mjd33

Is Calling for reparations for black people. So is Elizabeth warren. 

Here’s my Q..... 

The chinese brought here as slaves to build the railroads, most notably in California ... are they entitled to reparations? 

Do you hear them demanding reparations ? 

How bout the Irish? The Irish were purposely starved off their land by the English with the Irish potato famine sending 100’s of thousands of Irish to America who were treated lower than dogs when they got here. 

Are the Irish demanding reparations? 

Maybe some of these black leaders here  should take a visit to Saudi Arabia, who’s royal families benefited greatly from slavery. Maybe they can confront  a prince in Riyadh, let’s if they come back with two hands, if they come back at all. 

Also, Does Oprah, Obama, and Denzel get reparations? 

Finally, Who’s paying these reparations? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Identity politics. And they are being so far extreme and out of the mainstream that it will push away center and left of center voters into the arms of some of liberal that isn’t as kooky. 

Harris sounds like a dictator in heels. I thought Hillary was as bad as it could get. This round of dems makes her look like a right winger 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Here’s my Q..... 

The chinese brought here as slaves to build the railroads, most notably in California ... are they entitled to reparations? 

How bout the Irish? The Irish were purposely starved off their land by the English with the Irish potato famine sending 100’s of thousands of Irish to America who were treated lower than dogs when they got here. 

Maybe some of these black leaders here  should take a visit to Saudi Arabia, who’s royal families benefited greatly from slavery. Maybe they can confront  a prince in Riyadh, let’s if they come back with two hands, if they come back at all. 

Chinese slaves built the railroads in Cali?  Interesting news.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Here’s my Q..... 

The Chinese were brought here as slaves??? wow smh

The Irish were never supplemented financially by the US government? wow..smh

Yes Blacks deserve reparations...

BIG TIME

but I doubt anyone of you could possibly understand why

it chips away at your illusions of grandeur

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Here’s my Q..... 

The reason property values are down in black neighborhoods

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/24/upshot/how-redlinings-racist-effects-lasted-for-decades.html

The reason property values remain strong in most white neighborhoods

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/

The reason black farms.. one of the foundations of an economy , are non existent

https://www.thirteen.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_events_depression.html

The reason blacks are not on the same level as whites and others in education
https://spartacus-educational.com/USASeducation.htm

The reason black communities are flooded with drugs
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/cocaine/overview-of-report-of-investigation-2.html

This article goes a long way to explain the generational damage caused by the American government towards a section of it's own citizens

https://www.aft.org/periodical/american-educator/summer-2004/jim-crows-schools

-------------------

What's telling is how so many whites expect blacks to be on their level even after dealing with a government that's apparently vested in our failure... knowing damn well they have complete meltdowns over MUCH LESS

you guys think we're that great...

and we are

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Here’s my Q..... 

They did however hold the largest strike of that ERA when asking for higher wages when they were helping build the railroad.  Any who, carry on.  I'm out. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The Chinese were brought here as slaves??

Sure were. And they were treated like garbage compared to their white counter parts. But you don’t hear them bitching 150 years later. 

But Strobridge yielded and the Central Pacific tested out 50 Chinese workers in 1865, Obenzinger said. They were among the 50,000 to 60,000 Chinese living in California that year, hailing from Sacramento, San Francisco, and the gold-mining towns of the Sierra Nevada, according to Obenzinger.

The experiment a success, the railroad hired additional groups of 50, but the Chinese labor pool in California soon ran out, Obenzinger said. So the Central Pacific arranged with labor contractors to bring workers directly from China, he said. They arrived by boat beginning in July 1865.

Two years later, between 80 and 90 percent of the Central Pacific workforce was Chinese; the rest was of European-American descent, mostly Irish, Obenzinger said. Some 8,000 Chinese focused on building the tunnels while another 3,000 laid track.

Disparities between Chinese and white workers set the stage for the June 1867 work stoppage. The Chinese had seen a pay increase from $31 to $35 per month by Spring 1867, but it fell short of the $40 monthly salaries whites were pulling in, Obenzinger said.

They were also toiling longer hours, often under dangerous conditions, whipped or restrained if they left to seek employment elsewhere. And unlike whites, the Chinese had to foot the bill for their lodging, food, and tools, according to the project.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

They did however hold the largest strike of that ERA when asking for higher wages when they were helping build the railroad.  Any who, carry on.  I'm out. 

Until today you didn’t know shit about it. 

Probably because your commie professors at brown didn’t teach you about it. The Chinese aren’t under the “oppressed” category according to the left/dems last time I checked. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The reason property values are down in black neighborhoods

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/24/upshot/how-redlinings-racist-effects-lasted-for-decades.html

The reason property values remain strong in most white neighborhoods

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/

The reason black farms.. one of the foundations of an economy , are non existent

https://www.thirteen.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_events_depression.html

The reason blacks are not on the same level as whites and others in education
https://spartacus-educational.com/USASeducation.htm

The reason black communities are flooded with drugs
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/cocaine/overview-of-report-of-investigation-2.html

This article goes a long way to explain the generational damage caused by the American government towards a section of it's own citizens

https://www.aft.org/periodical/american-educator/summer-2004/jim-crows-schools

-------------------

What's telling is how so many whites expect blacks to be on their level even after dealing with a government that's apparently vested in our failure... knowing damn well they have complete meltdowns over MUCH LESS

you guys think we're that great...

and we are

They are not going to read a single link.  And will remain blind because of it.  

Good info.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

What's telling is how so many whites expect blacks to be on their level even after dealing with a government that's apparently vested in our failure...

Obama’s gone. 

The victim card to play has been removed from the Deck of cards.  

fast forward to 1 minute for income equality myth. 

But the Entire video is good. Why is  Big bird So quiet? 

Ben’s clearly a racist right ? 

And as horrific and unacceptable slavery was ..... it’s Happening TODAY in Libya thanks to hillary Clinton. 

But im sure all of you that voted for her and wanted her to be president will turn a blind eye. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/895853001

but Trump’s the real bad guy right ? 

@AztecPadre

@DBP66

@Sportsnut

@SOCIntellectualProperty

@World Citizen

Back in the 2012 presidential campaign, Vice President Biden told a group of African Americans that the GOP was going to "put you all back in chains." But it turned out that it was Clinton’s policies that led to black people being sold.

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Sure were. And they were treated like garbage compared to their white counter parts. But you don’t hear them bitching 150 years later. 

But Strobridge yielded and the Central Pacific tested out 50 Chinese workers in 1865, Obenzinger said. They were among the 50,000 to 60,000 Chinese living in California that year, hailing from Sacramento, San Francisco, and the gold-mining towns of the Sierra Nevada, according to Obenzinger.

The experiment a success, the railroad hired additional groups of 50, but the Chinese labor pool in California soon ran out, Obenzinger said. So the Central Pacific arranged with labor contractors to bring workers directly from China, he said. They arrived by boat beginning in July 1865.

Two years later, between 80 and 90 percent of the Central Pacific workforce was Chinese; the rest was of European-American descent, mostly Irish, Obenzinger said. Some 8,000 Chinese focused on building the tunnels while another 3,000 laid track.

Disparities between Chinese and white workers set the stage for the June 1867 work stoppage. The Chinese had seen a pay increase from $31 to $35 per month by Spring 1867, but it fell short of the $40 monthly salaries whites were pulling in, Obenzinger said.

They were also toiling longer hours, often under dangerous conditions, whipped or restrained if they left to seek employment elsewhere. And unlike whites, the Chinese had to foot the bill for their lodging, food, and tools, according to the project.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.  You are so filled with hate, that you will tell more lies to cover for your previous ones.  They were NOT brought here as slaves.  After I called you out on it, you decided to finally educate yourself prior to posting and found that they were paid less than their white counterparts.  Nice cut and paste job too.  Its a start.  Baby steps and all. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.  You are so filled with hate, that you will tell more lies to cover for your previous ones.  They were NOT brought here as slaves.  After I called you out on it, you decided to finally educate yourself prior to posting and found that they were paid less than their white counterparts.  Nice cut and paste job too.  Its a start.  Baby steps and all. 

I didn’t need to educate myself, I knew about it unlike you. You think the low skilled chinese workers brought here to work on railroads came here willingly to work in those dangerous conditions? 

Slavery was bullshit and horrible but You do know African American slaves were paid too right? They were even paid overtime and bonuses for exceeding quotas.

https://www.thefacultylounge.org/2012/03/many-slaves-were-paid-overtime.html

You are an uneducated clown. 

You see there’s a modern day slavery happening in Libya Thanks to Killary? That doesn’t bother you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I didn’t need to educate myself, I knew about it unlike you. You think the low skilled chinese workers brought here to work on railroads came here willingly to work in those dangerous conditions? 

Slavery was bullshit and horrible but You do know African American slaves were paid too right? They were even paid overtime and bonuses for exceeding quotas.

https://www.thefacultylounge.org/2012/03/many-slaves-were-paid-overtime.html

You are an uneducated clown. 

You see there’s a modern day slavery happening in Libya Thanks to Killary? That doesn’t bother you? 

Yes, I am very uneducated.  How dare a brown person speak as as if one was.  My apologies my dominus.