Post Videos of your Program's biggest wins/most meaningful games

LT4Spartan06

We had a tough schedule that year.  Buchanan, Mater Dei, Poly.  People said we were going down.  "Maybe they're right.  I already prepared the kids about losing.  If we lose to one of these teams this year, we'll be losing to one of the best teams in the country.  That's all we can ask for."

3 hours ago, Woodchopper said:

I'll have to find it but I love the ending to the Camden game. With the call coming from the radio crew. The touchdown and the two point conversion to win.

I can't find it anywhere. Will never forget watching Rush make the decision to go for two and signaling the team to do it by throwing his fist. 

I also tried to find the 94 state ship and couldn't find anything that can b3 embedded.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can't find it anywhere. Will never forget watching Rush make the decision to go for two and signaling the team to do it by throwing his fist. 

I also tried to find the 94 state ship and couldn't find anything that can b3 embedded.

I believe that Camden game is on nfhs. I remember watching it online so it had to be archived somewhere.

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I believe that Camden game is on nfhs. I remember watching it online so it had to be archived somewhere.

Supposedly Camden had the heat on in the area the visiting team uses for a locker room. 

I never asked any pertinent folks if that was true. Guess I just forgot to ask. 

Local cop tried to make what little organized student section we had sit down. The Colquitt adults around chewed his ass out. What a dick that guy was. xD

Great game and ending... if you were a Packer fan or general football fan. Not so much for Wildcat fans.

• Haha 1