Petition for Propst

94Packer

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Why do administrators so often hate successful football coaches?

Because kids love the coaches. The coaches get all the attention around the community. Jealousy.

Idk. 

This particular group has been definitely building toward this thing. Just waiting on a chance to hop. 

I think they getting hopped back at now.

There are a lot of negative things said about the man, but he does know football and he does care about the kids. My son is taking an advanced chemistry class that really hard and his average dropped to a C.. when Propst found out we had a talk about it and he talked to my son and things got better. This was a follow up about it  from the day before he was suspended

06695D7F-C3AA-4A47-9E43-846336C5B66D.jpeg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

There are a lot of negative things said about the man, but he does know football and he does care about the kids. My son is taking an advanced chemistry class that really hard and his average dropped to a C.. when Propst found out we had a talk about it and he talked to my son and things got better. This was a follow up about it  from the day before he was suspended

Advanced Chemistry is a bitch man... The only class that made me fold in HS... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

Shouldn’t it be “Are” things better...

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sounds like to me that the AD is doing everything he can to stab rush in the back.

He looks like an ignorant man who would kiss somebody's ass and burn the house down if his boss told him.

Let's be clear....

Doug Howell is not an ignorant man.

Doug Howell is not a stupid man.

Doug Howell has opinions that differ from a lot of us...but he is not a bad nor corrupt man. Far from it.

He was interviewed and then hired as Superintendent thru a vote by the CBOE.  While I would never say this as 100% Gospel...but it would not surprise me if he took the "company line" put forth by his bosses.  Most of us would.    

I happen to actually know Doug.....

Rufus>>