You heard it here first SJR vs SFA Home and Home

imaGoodBoyNow

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

4EAB2256-05DB-4E72-B4FB-BAB3305A7018.png

good stuff!  hopefully these NJ v MD matchups take hold and keep happening.  Need Philly SJP, Imhotep and Wood to get in on it as well.  that makes a great league, easy travel, great mat;ch ups, and a ton of places to play the games (ie college venues).

• Like 1

so basically SFA has not played a real game since 2017 season.  all no bodies last year...so they got kicked out of MIAA....they absorbed kids from red lion charter ?  they seem loaded ...are all this kids local or from a large area....seem big and fast....looking forward to 2019.....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

so basically SFA has not played a real game since 2017 season.  all no bodies last year...so they got kicked out of MIAA....they absorbed kids from red lion charter ?  they seem loaded ...are all this kids local or from a large area....seem big and fast....looking forward to 2019.....

Everyone in the MIAA forfeited the league games. Long story and I understand both sides. Not worth it to get into again. Technically they were MIAA champs the last two seasons. I don’t believe they are in the league for 2019. 

SFA is built like a top 10 nationally elite team, but they have not beat or even played anyone in that class. I’m very interested to see them play this schedule for 2019. I believe they will end Top 5, pushing for the MNC. 

Red Lion has nothing to do with SFA. SFA is the old Gilman/DeMatha staffs. Totally different situations and kids. SFA does have a bunch of players from up and down the east coast who board. Not exactly an IMG situation, but still they pull nationally. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

Yes their athletic and physical with multiple Alabama offersbut are they Discplined and conditioned,,, we will find out 9/28

25 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

I don't know the answer to this on any level but why don't any of the BNU teams ever schedule (or look to schedule) Poly Prep???  Brooklyn PP always had players back in the day and seemed to have a good staff.  Haven't heard from them in years but could they come in and compete???

Use to play them in their glory days. It just wasn't worth it for either ball club and this was before the BNU adopted the bosco way of bringing in real talent. So 

Screenshot_20190417-131602_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

I don't know the answer to this on any level but why don't any of the BNU teams ever schedule (or look to schedule) Poly Prep???  Brooklyn PP always had players back in the day and seemed to have a good staff.  Haven't heard from them in years but could they come in and compete???

DePaul scheduled them like 5 years ago and won 21-0.  Since then PP’s coach left to build up Mater Dei Prep in NJ (who beat DePaul last year in playoffs) and PPs program has trended sharply downward.

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

I think we played Poly prep at their stadium in look 2008... we were up big and our TE caught a 70 yard quick slant for a TD and The Poly coach Ran across the Field and got in TKs face on our sideline in the middle of the game

lol last time I think they wanted to play us

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Props to St Joes for stepping up big time. Could very easily start the season 1-3. Then they should be favored to cruise through the rest of season and win state again.

1- 3 ????  will give SFA is tough....SJR will beat Jserra, blow out Cardinal Hayes and smash Depaul....3-1 or 4-0.....I am always an optimist #Hogmollieswintheday