Official Asian Babes Thread

ChimpGrip

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

ok so at work hot Spanish chick asked me if I spoke Spanish and was explaining she had a Job for me, the next day she calls me if I speak Spanish then hangs up when I said no, like wtf was I  supposed to study muzzy hooked on phonics over night

like shit 

Lol. Russian women are amazed I know Russian. Just as the Chinese women. Haven't met an Icelander, Finn, or Afrikaaner yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

So guess this thread is dead? What do I need to post to keep it afloat? Thanks to old rabid one for jacking the thread.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes 110% u are that bad, I don’t know 🤷🏿‍♀️ if anyone told u but ur too timid, too bad codbeard ain’t here to rock out wit his cock out

Tsk …tsk

Does little Seashells have to save the day, again?

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, ChimpGrip said:

I have a first date this Saturday with a gorgeous Chinese woman I met online. Has a good job and it seems we share similar interests. I am unsure of her interest level in me, perhaps she is modest and shy. Every day I fear that she will back out last minute and that this will all seem too good to be true. And I need to stop overthinking it and trying to imagine how its going to go. Needless to say, I am a nervous wreck. She may or may not have interest in me... the date may or may not go well... but there's no way to know until I go and do it. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. No chance of victory if I don't seize the opportunity. Ugh why was I born such a nervous person. I dread the drive too.

@Belly Bob @imaGoodBoyNow @Bormio

You won't know whether you like her until you meet her. It sounds like your expectations are already so high that she's bound to disappoint you.

Chemistry isn't something you have control over. But maybe @Bormio can recommend something to swallow that might take the edge off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You won't know whether you like her until you meet her. It sounds like your expectations are already so high that she's bound to disappoint you.

Chemistry isn't something you have control over. But maybe @Bormio can recommend something to swallow that might take the edge off. 

A couple martinis?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1