Official Asian Babes Thread

ChimpGrip

3 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Well I wouldn't call a Vietnamese woman Chinese... 

But yea you'd be throwing alot of shoes... 

And slowly upgrade to Kitchen knives... 

• Haha 4

Maybe not kitchen knives... 

I aint that bad... 

My biggest problem as I have learned from previous relationships is I spend too much money on my partners... 

I just can't help it... 

I'm selfless...ish... 

Even if I don't get anything back Idc... 

My only pet peave is that the popcorn and pop tarts  doesn't get ate up before I get any... 

I love me a nice hot bag of butter dripping Orville Reddenbocker... and Cookies and Cream pop tart... ever tried those babies frozen... man it taste like Ice Cream... amazing. 

But my last GF had a super sweet tooth... 

Bought a 10 dollar bag of White Chocolate candy... mixed with kit kats,Reese's,Hershy and Kisses... 

She ate all the Kit kats on day one and systematically assassinated the rest... 

I even hid em in my glove compartment once... 

She found out... because my dumbass decided to pig out in traffic... because F**K Houston traffic... Jesus christ... 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Maybe not kitchen knives... 

I aint that bad... 

My biggest problem as I have learned from previous relationships is I spend too much money on my partners... 

I just can't help it... 

I'm selfless...ish... 

Even if I don't get anything back Idc... 

My only pet peave is that the popcorn and pop tarts  doesn't get ate up before I get any... 

I love me a nice hot bag of butter dripping Orville Reddenbocker... and Cookies and Cream pop tart... ever tried those babies frozen... man it taste like Ice Cream... amazing. 

But my last GF had a super sweet tooth... 

Bought a 10 dollar bag of White Chocolate candy... mixed with kit kats,Reese's,Hershy and Kisses... 

She ate all the Kit kats on day one and systematically assassinated the rest... 

I even hid em in my glove compartment once... 

She found out... because my dumbass decided to pig out in traffic... because F**K Houston traffic... Jesus christ... 

I have zero self control around sweets, especially white chocolate so I don’t buy it. If it is there for whatever reason, I just have to refuse to acknowledge its existence:

BE14517F-5EE9-4B20-8164-8B4A61C02774.jpeg.9d2d0e48b640edb527196bd4f9d243c6.jpeg

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES tell me that how a Asian fetish thread has turned into a MasterCard, white chocolate Cabin thread, get ur southern brothers in check

yall need to due better

not u Buford cause this thread is resting on ur shoulders, but you gotta teach these youngin’s on here  to do better 

I mean the Ladies love Chocolate in General... 

And ya boy is 6 feet plus of pure Dark Chocolate...

• Haha 2

@TheMaximumHornetSting

@SeaShells21

@ChimpGrip

VT player Arrested for killing a Man he thought was a chick but was really a 40 year old dude, 

he got a blowjob then next time they met he found out she was actually a dude and killed him https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs17.com/news/south/gruesome-details-revealed-in-case-of-virginia-tech-football-player-charged-with-murder/amp/

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting

@SeaShells21

@ChimpGrip

VT player Arrested for killing a Man he thought was a chick but was really a 40 year old dude, 

he got a blowjob then next time they met he found out she was actually a dude and killed him https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs17.com/news/south/gruesome-details-revealed-in-case-of-virginia-tech-football-player-charged-with-murder/amp/

I cant make a joke

And I'm not going to... 

Man shouldve  checked hisself before he wrecked hisself... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES tell me that how a Asian fetish thread has turned into a MasterCard, white chocolate Cabin thread, get ur southern brothers in check

yall need to due better

not u Buford cause this thread is resting on ur shoulders, but you gotta teach these youngin’s on here  to do better 

They went off their ADD meds Homeslice….

bgw

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@ChimpGrip

You blaming others for thread hijacking ....

Yet you post this ???

🙄

You Know he's not going to appreciate that....

....here try this 😝

PS: Maybe Chimp can explain to everyone how this is ....wait for it...

"age restricted" 🤷‍♂️

🤣

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2021 at 2:34 PM, LT4Spartan06 said:

The perks that come with the black card are worth way more than 5k... Especially with the business Black Card, that annual fee is a write-off. Plus in order to be invited to have this card (you cannot apply), you have to spend a shit ton of money so 5k is chump change...

Guy I know who has a personal Centurion said he didn’t get the invite until he spent over $50K a month for 9 months on his Platinum Card. I know a couple of guys who have the business version, you have to spend in the millions (in a year... $500K a month or more) to get the invite for one of those. There is also a Corporate version

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Troll said:

Yet you post this ???

🙄

....here try this 😝

"age restricted" 🤷‍♂️

🤣

Not bad! Need more soles

20 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

yall need to due better

*American Express

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Troll said:

Yet you post this ???

🙄

....here try this 😝

"age restricted" 🤷‍♂️

🤣

Age Restricted Feet Video... 

These Asian  feet are too sexy for General Audience... 

Viewer Descretion is advised... 

• Haha 2