Official Asian Babes Thread

ChimpGrip

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Always knew you were not racist...

👌

I went on a date years and years ago with a graduate student in English who explained to me that anyone who has a sexual preference for white people is racist. When I countered with, "How is that any different from having a preference for tall men or thin woman?" she replied, "It's not. That's shapist."

• Haha 1

I have a first date this Saturday with a gorgeous Chinese woman I met online. Has a good job and it seems we share similar interests. I am unsure of her interest level in me, perhaps she is modest and shy. Every day I fear that she will back out last minute and that this will all seem too good to be true. And I need to stop overthinking it and trying to imagine how its going to go. Needless to say, I am a nervous wreck. She may or may not have interest in me... the date may or may not go well... but there's no way to know until I go and do it. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. No chance of victory if I don't seize the opportunity. Ugh why was I born such a nervous person. I dread the drive too.

@Belly Bob @imaGoodBoyNow @Bormio

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

I have a first date this Saturday with a gorgeous Chinese woman I met online. Has a good job and it seems we share similar interests. I am unsure of her interest level in me, perhaps she is modest and shy. Every day I fear that she will back out last minute and that this will all seem too good to be true. And I need to stop overthinking it and trying to imagine how its going to go. Needless to say, I am a nervous wreck. She may or may not have interest in me... the date may or may not go well... but there's no way to know until I go and do it. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. No chance of victory if I don't seize the opportunity. Ugh why was I born such a nervous person. I dread the drive too.

Sooo u didn’t fuck??

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

You MAY wanna talk to Eric Swalwell, before you take that dip in the deep part of the Mandarin poo!😵