It’s official, STA at DLS on 8/23

DLS350

12 minutes ago, Pops said:

2). Not sure if that’s verbatim or not — sta is not an academy, but their football team behaves Like one so semantics at worse 

On 5/20/2019 at 9:57 AM, Pops said:

STA is better at that than DLS and everyone else, save maybe IMG — I think Negro can be (it’s WHAT he sells) but just doesn’t have the system either of you FL academies do

• Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, The Guru said:

POPS: There are reasons why someone would choose Northern Arizona over Arizona State.

POPS: STA is an academy.

POPS: I root for anyone saying no to IMG.

1). Not a lie — Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t make it a lie 

2). Not sure if that’s verbatim or not — sta is not an academy, but their football team behaves Like one so semantics at worse 

3) I don’t even get this one’s inclusion 

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

It is a lie and one you only told because you didn't know that Jhasi Wilson didn't have an Arizona State offer.

Classic Pops.

Working backwards from something and trying to make it come right.

We still don’t know 

all we have is your speculation that he MUST NOT have an ASU offer if he signed with NAU

i don’t know the relevance of Jhansi Wilson in this thread other than a smokescreen for to use to effectively say that STA and DLS are equally talented but the DLS coaches suck at promoting their kids and there must be 20+ SEC sorts of kids on roster that just haven’t been noticed yet 

STA says no to IMG (through Smith) and you don't root for STA.

So, it's a lie to say that you root for teams that say no to IMG.

No

i can “root for” the decision without rooting for you guys vs Venice 

i also like underdogs so there’s that 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pops said:

all we have is your speculation that he MUST NOT have an ASU offer if he signed with NAU

It would be common sense if not for the fact that we have an article mentioning that his contact with his recruiter had tailed off.

But you're a cornball who lacks common sense and always works backwards from "DLS is perfect."

• Thumbs Down 2

25 minutes ago, Pops said:

i don’t know the relevance of Jhansi Wilson in this thread other than a smokescreen for to use to effectively say that STA and DLS are equally talented but the DLS coaches suck at promoting their kids and there must be 20+ SEC sorts of kids on roster that just haven’t been noticed yet 

I would never say that the teams are equally talented. That's a real life smokescreen.

• Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, badrouter said:

How the heck does a thread about an upcoming DLS-STA game devolve into an argument about a kid who went to Northern Arizona years ago?🤦‍♂️

You'd know if you actually read anything in the thread instead of just looking for places to insert Lakeland into the conversation.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

You'd know if you actually read anything in the thread instead of just looking for places to insert Lakeland into the conversation.

No, a kid who went to Northern Arizona years ago has nothing to do with the 2019 STA-DLS game. You've only tried to make it matter so as to change the topic to the one and only area where STA seems to have an edge over the DLS program. It's not actually relevant...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

You've only tried to make it matter so as to change the topic to the one and only area where STA seems to have an edge over the DLS program. It's not actually relevant...

Again, reading would help you with your obvious issues.

Pops made it about college offers. Not me.

I just ended the debate and buried Pops with facts.

• Thumbs Down 3

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What’s with all the damn thumbs down after every post? 

It reminds me of when Dave Chappelle said “I wish I had an extra set of hands so I can give those titties 4 thumbs down!!

😂

I wanted to make sure that I put his negative score to the point where it is higher than the number of women who have rejected him in his life

I have a ways to go though since no one wants to date troll face 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

do you think it pops and canes met face-to-face that they would get along? I bet they would. Cuz they're both very passionate about high school football and their own Catholic schools and the little worlds that they encompass. Y'all should meet up for a drink one day.

4 minutes ago, 181pl said:

do you think it pops and canes met face-to-face that they would get along? I bet they would. Cuz they're both very passionate about high school football and their own Catholic schools and the little worlds that they encompass. Y'all should meet up for a drink one day.

LMAO I think that would be funny but I doubt they would get along

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I wanted to make sure that I put his negative score to the point where it is higher than the number of women who have rejected him in his life

I have a ways to go though since no one wants to date troll face 

Sorry I had to give it a thumbs down. 

You get too personal. You can’t be doxxing people on the internet man!!!

If you want to say he doesn’t get chicks then just say it in a funny way. 

You sound angry when you post about Canes. Don’t let it get to you. 

Say something like. 

“My PeePee bigger than your PeePee and that’s when I fold it in half!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry I had to give it a thumbs down. 

You get too personal. You can’t be doxxing people on the internet man!!!

If you want to say he doesn’t get chicks then just say it in a funny way. 

You sound angry when you post about Canes. Don’t let it get to you. 

Say something like. 

“My PeePee bigger than your PeePee and that’s when I fold it in half!! 😂

You know what they say nolebull? about people like Los who act tough on the internet 

They are big dicks to overcompensate for the small dick in the pants LMAO

It's also a reason why he can't make it past the one night stand stage :D

• Haha 1